Leave

" Do it. Come on, I bet you don't even have the guts!!" I spat at Odin.

After begging Odin to let those people stay in the villages of Asgard, he refused. He claimed that they may be a threat and that they didn't belong here. He even said that these kind of creatures should not even step foot into Asgard. I got angry. Am I not one of them?

Well, that's how we got to here. Odin's sword against my neck and my claws around his neck.

Frigga and Loki ran towards us, with Frigga pulling Odin and Loki pulling on me.

I refused to back down. " Come on king of Asgard. You dare not even strike down a girl?  But be warned," I grinned,"there are hundreds others waiting to take my place. If I die, you will as well."

"Is that a THREAT?!" Odin roared, his sword pressed deeper into my neck. Beads of blood dripped down. I dug my claws into his neck, making sure to puncture the skin a little.

"STOP THIS!" Thor shouted. He slammed Mjolnir at the ground between us and we both flew backwards from the impact.

It was like slow motion. And this happened to me before. This time, my head and back smashed against the opposite wall and I fell to the ground. Stupid Thor.

Nyx. Tell them now to go to the outskirts of Asgard. I will find them soon.

My vision was blurry. I saw that Odin was being helped up by Frigga. Well, at least the old fool was ok. I didn't really want to hurt him, much less start a fight. But something drove me to it.

Loki was shaking me. " Hey. Nox! Don't sleep. Do. Not. Sleep. Don't you dare close your eyes on me again!" he shouted.

" It's not my fault." I whispered. " The Aether... planted ideas in my head."

Before I closed my eyes, the Aether showed me a vision.

" Thanos is coming soon...." I said to Loki.

I closed my eyes and let darkness take over.

Author's note :

GUYS. Please don't be angry at me. I know this chapter is short, but it ties into my next chapter. Nox going into unconsciousness is an important part of the story! Well, I feel that it is important.