Help From Earth

Loki's pov :

" Heimdall. Open the Bifrost to earth." I said, not recognizing my own voice. My blood had ran cold. I was trying so hard not to break down. I had a nasty feeling that this time, she wasn't going to make it.

" If I may ask my prince, for what reason?"

Heimdall questioned.

" Her friends need to know. I would like their help as well." I said. Heimdall looked towards Odin. I saw him give a slight nod out of the corner of my eye. Good. It would do no good to anyone to refuse me at this moment.

Thor stood beside me. Well, looks like two of us will be headed for Stark Towers. My brother and I stepped into the rainbow passageway and we were sucked into it.

We landed on the roof of Stark Towers. Stark had it cleaned up after we left. Suddenly, an alarm sounded.

SECURITY BREACH! SECURITY BREACH! started blaring out. I heard pounding footsteps. Stark came running over.

"Oh my god it's you guys. I thought it was an intruder and was about to call the Hulk." Stark grinned. "What are you here for anyway?"

"Nox is gone." I said.

" Wh-what do you mean, gone? She's not dead is she??" Stark stuttered out.

" She is not. But she has given herself up to an evil force to prevent a war on Asgard. We need your help." Thor said.

Stark opened his eyes wide. "Come in and sit for a while. I will have to inform the others."

Thor and I followed Stark into the building. He gestured to some seats. He started up a screen in the center of the room.

" Jarvis. Help me hack into S.H.I.E.L.D's systems please. And get Banner up here."

"Yes sir."

Stark sat down opposite us.  "What happened? " He askes.

Thor explained the whole story to Stark, the number of times she sacrificed herself, how she suffered.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I knew Thanos was torturing her. I gritted my teeth and bit my tongue. The metallic taste was strong. Thor and Stark noticed it. Stark got up and went to fetch me a drink.

I sniffed it and downed it in one gulp. The alcohol stung at my throat but I felt better. The pain in my heart still lingered.

"..... and she disappeared before our eyes." Thor finished.

I closed my eyes and leaned back. My mind wandered back to Nox. How was she holding up? I was broken out of my reverie.

" What's the problem Stark? I was just fix-" Banner appeared by the stairs. " Oh hello. What are you-"

"We need to save Nox." Tony interrupted.

" Sir. I have successfully infiltrated into S.H.I.E.L.D's systems." The machine called Jarvis spoke.

" Perfect." Stark walked over to the screen. He pressed a few things and spoke into the screen.

" Old man, Agent Romanoff and Birdie. Get your asses over to my place now. Bring all of your weapons that you can carry. We have to save Nox. I will explain to you later. "

" Will they come?" I questioned.

" Oh yes, trust me. They will. We have been talking about Nox ever since she left. We were so worried about her. But now, she's in danger. We will help you." Stark declared.

We stayed in silence for half an hour. I was just about to get up for another drink when I heard the roar of an earth vehicle engine. I looked outside and saw that a helicopter had landed outside. Steve, Agent Romanoff and Barton came running out, fully clothed in battle gear.

" It seems that all of you wishes to aid us. Are you ready? It will be extremely dangerous." I warned.

I walked out of the room. Thor and the others followed. Stark had gotten into his suit, Steve had his shield, Barton had his bow and Agent Romanoff... well she had her. And the Hulk.

" HEIMDALL. OPEN THE BIFROST!" I shouted. The skies opened up and we were all surrounded by the familiar rainbow light.