Loki's chambers

Loki carried me along a corridor and he stopped in front of large, golden double doors. He pushed it open. His room was HUGE. There was a huge bed in the center of it. The room was overlooking the outside. It was beautiful.

I dropped down from his arms and ran towards the bed. I flopped down on it and rolled around the plushy covers.

" Careful Nox. You've only just healed." Loki said.

" Don't worry babe. By the way, where's your bathroom?" I asked.

" Over there." he said, as he pointed towards a door with golden carvings on it.

I walked towards the bathroom. Just as I was about to enter, I turned around.

"You're not coming?" I asked. His eyes lit up as he started to get up from where he was sitting.

" Just kidding! " I shouted, as I quickly entered the bathroom and shut the door.

Loki's pov :

That little minx! She made me so excited when she asked if I was coming with her. She er.... made my not-so-little friend excited. When she shut the door, I wanted to just join her in the shower. But I sat back down and controlled myself.

Ten minutes later, I heard her shout. "Hey, has the clothes from your mother arrived yet?"

" No, they haven't. " I replied.

A minute later, I saw her step out with just a towel secured around her. She was beautiful. Her black, wet hair was plastered around her neck and her arms and legs were slim, fair and firm.

My breath caught in my throat when she gave me a suggestive smile.

Nox:

I felt really naughty so I had decided to tease Loki a little. After my shower, I asked Loki if the clothes had arrived yet. But it hadn't. I didn't want to stay in the bathroom so I wrapped a towel around myself.

I stepped out of the shower and I saw Loki staring at me. I could see the desire in his eyes. I gave him one of my captivating smiles that lured many to their death. But I won't kill Loki. Never.

I walked towards him as he stood up. I kissed him deeply. I pushed him onto his bed and I crawled onto of him.

"Your present is ready." I whispered into his ears. He shivered from my warm breath tickling his ear.

My knees were between his legs. I felt a hard lump stirring there.

"You seem excited little boy. Maybe after you unwrap your present, then I'll unwrap mine." I said.

He kissed me and his hands trailed down my waist. I bit his lips gently and I heard him moan into my mouth.

There was a knock on the door."Prince Loki and Lady Nox. The clothes have arrived." A voice said.

Loki groaned in frustration. I laughed and crawled off him. I went to the door and collected the clothes. They were in a lovely woven basket. " Do Asgard women have like, earth's versions of undergarments? "I whisper-asked the attendant.

" Oh yes my lady. Queen Frigga has everything in the basket for you."she said.

" Thank you." I said.

I took the basket from her and closed the door. I went to the other side of the room and faced the wall. I didn't care that Loki was watching. I dropped my towel and sieved through the clothes. Asgard's undergarments were strangely similar to earth's so I had no difficulty putting them on. I took my time searching for a dress as I knew Loki was definitely watching me.

" You are going to get it from me tonight " Loki said in a husky voice.

" Oh. We'll see who gets who." I replied sweetly, as I put on a dress, swaying my hips slowly. The dress was something like a toga. It hung on one side of my shoulder and left the other bare. It was beige in color. I also found some flat shoes. I put them on and turned to see Loki swallowing deeply.

A knock on the door was heard. " King Odin requests both the presence of Prince Loki and Lady Nox for dinner."

"We'll be there" I answered.

Loki walked towards me and gave me a quick peck on my lips. He held my hand and led me to wherever his parents were.

Loki's pov :

That fox! I was already trying to control myself after we had our moment on my bed, but she had to test my limit! When she dropped the towel, it took every ounce of self control I had to not take her there and then. She had a very nice ass.

She slid on her undergarments oh so slowly. I was extremely aroused by her. She put on her dress while swaying her beautiful hips side to side. I was about to go up to her when the attendant told us that father requested our presence at dinnertime.

I went up to her and gave her a quick kiss and held her hand to lead her to our dining room.