Loki's pov

Loki's pov :

I was so shocked and pleasantly surprised when I heard that my little fox had returned. I rushed to the healer's with Thor, Jane, mother, father, Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg at my heels.

" NOX! NOX!" I shouted, as I barged through the doors.

My angel was lying on the healing bed, with a wolf puppy on her chest.

" Do not place your hands on me, prince Loki." She sneered without opening her eyes. " He who doubts me shall have no relations with me. "

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please forgive me!" I cried out. I knelt on the floor next to her. I didn't care that everybody was watching. I only wanted forgiveness. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

" Do not think that your current action will melt my heart. You have frozen it from the moment you questioned my love for you. See what you have done to me?" she said coldly, sitting up and displaying her injured arm, neck and chest.

A gasp escape my lips as I saw the extent of her wounds. I felt so pained knowing that it was I that caused it.

" A little fun fact for everybody. I wasn't even supposed to be alive. I should have died on Obscure's grave. But that stubborn little demon," she smiled a little, "refused to let me go. She is the reason that I am alive. I was ready to leave this world because of you, PRINCE LOKI!" she shouted.

Tears were running down my face. Her words cut into my heart. But I knew that it was all the truth and that I deserved it. The little wolf woke up and started yapping. " Be calm little one" she whispered as she stroked him. He quietened down and stared at me with his bright blue eyes.

Nox closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"My lady. Please do not get agitated! You need to lie down." Eir said, as she rushed over to Nox. She laid down quickly.

" I have no wish to see you right now. Get the fuck out. Well, except you my queen. I need to speak to you in private." she said, looking towards mother. Mother came towards Nox's other side and sat down on a chair that Eir provided.

The others slowly left one by one. I got up and gave her one last, sad look before shutting the doors.

It was all my fault.