Ouch

I received an assignment from Alex. I had to kill a man, I only had his picture, who would be attending some sort of upper class event in the evening.

I dressed in my favorite attire, a black sports bra with a black crop tee and a pair of black shorts. What's with the black, you ask? Like I said before, I loved the night.

I carried along with me a black sling bag, so I could blend in as some emo teenager. I always carried along my favorite penknife, but I couldn't use it any longer so I settled with a new one. Why a penknife? Well, I realized that it was the most convenient weapon I could have for killing. It's pocket sized, and has a cover for the blade.

I sat on one of the benches further away from the building, hidden in the shadows outside the event area. There was a huge complex outside the equally huge and grand building. I had expected to wait for a few hours, so I was extremely surprised when I saw a group of well clad men and women come running out of the building.

What the fuck is going on? I can't see my target.

Suddenly, a man dressed in a weird metal armour with a golden helmet with horns on it manifested infront of an unfortunate group of people. He wielded a staff with a glowing gem on it. Some tried to break away from the group, but all of a sudden there was ten of him surrounding them.

I rub my eyes. Am I dreaming? That is not even humanely possible.

"KNEEL" his voice thundered. I could hear him from across the complex. One by one, the group knelt down to him. I couldn't really hear what he said to the group after that, but an old man stood up and said something to him which even from a distance, I could see that his words made the man in armour really angry. He pointed his staff at the old man. The staff glowed brightly.

Before I could step in to help, a man in a red, blue and white spandex suit jumped from above, (how he did it, I do not know) and deflected the beam of energy away with his shield.

The crowd of people scattered away and the man in the suit and the man in armour started fighting. Both seemed to be equally matched but the tables were turned. The one in armour managed to grab the shield and used his staff to strike him on his back. The one in the suit flew some distance away and landed hard.

The one in armour walked towards him and raised his staff to strike him on his head.

"STOP IT" I shouted. Just like me, always wanting to jump in a fight. I ran towards them.

The one in armour looked up and smirked. "What are you going to do, little girl? Fight me?"

" I will. Put your staff away and let us fight properly" I said. Truth to be told, I was a little scared.

" Why, do you think you can even lay a hand on me? You, with your weak mortal flesh! Pathethic and useless!" he sneered.

Pathethic. That's what my father called me. Rage on.

"Yes I can. Are you not going to fight me? Unless, you are afraid?" I goaded. I saw that I made him very angry. He put down his staff and walked towards me.

He tried to punch me in the stomach, but I managed to use my hands to deflect it. Gosh, he sure packs a punch. There was so much energy in that. I tried to aim a kick at his head but he managed to dodge it. He managed to kick me in the side.

I felt his kick but I didn't feel the pain but I could tell it would be painful. Oh, I am so angry. I aimed a flurry of punches at his face. One of it connected with his jaw. He stared at me in disbelief. I copied his smirk.But only for a moment because he manged to kick me in my stomach and I was sent flying back some distance away.

" You are a strong mortal girl. You managed to give me some sort of injury. I like you. Kneel to me, and I shall let you live to be my slave. " he announced as her walked towards me.

" Over my dead body" I said.

" So be it my dear"

His foot was rising up to smash into my head but I managed to roll away and grabbed his leg and made him fall. I body slammed him and started punching his stupid face. Oh, the rage I am feeling.

He pushed me off his body.

All of a sudden, I felt a rushing wind from above me.

"Loki. Stop your fighting and surrender" a VERY loud voice announced.

I looked up, distracted and I saw a huge flying aircraft hovering above us. I suddenly felt a hard blow to my head. That sneaky bastard had managed to get his staff and had struck me on my head.

I felt my head. My finger were sticky and I looked at it. Blood. But I still do not feel pain. I am a psychopath. We feel nothing.

I looked at the man that the voice had called 'Loki'. I stared him straight in his eyes with fire in mine. He looked a little afraid but masked it quickly.

I walked slowly towards him, never breaking my gaze. I felt giddy all of a sudden.

The last thing I knew before fainting was I saw a robot flying towards Loki.