The war

In the control room:

" So... we've lost contact with Thor and Doctor Banner. And welcome back Clint." Nick said.

" Thanks Nick." said Clint.

After quick introductions, I found out Clint is an expert archer. And obviously he found out that I'm a superb fighter.

" Well, that was a heck of a fight. Great job everyone. Especially you Nox. They told me you took down a whole squad." Nick said in mild admiration.

I had my mind zoned out the whole while from when Loki left so I didn't pay attention at all.

"Don't talk to her Nick. She needs time to think." said Steve.

" No. I don't need any time! I need to kill something." I said. I stood up all of a sudden and slammed my fist on the table. All of them got a bit of a shock.

" Where's the portal going to be open at?" I ask, in a horribly calm voice. My emotions were racing.

"We don't know for now. Any ideas?" Nick asked.

" Loki is a person who wants to do showy things. He'll probably need a high place to open up the portal. He wants everyone to see, he wants his name high up in the sky and...."

" SON OF A BITCH!"

Steve was interrupted by Tony.

" What? What is it?" I ask.

" Stark Towers."

We journeyed to the base of Stark Towers by jeep. That was the quickest way without alerting Loki.

We got out of the jeep and looked up. The was a flash of blue that shot up into the sky. Suddenly, the sky parted. A few seconds later, a large number of the Chitauri came flying out. And a huge ass alien like thing. And when I say large, I meant like, around 100 of them.

About twenty of them flew towards us with weapons pointing directly at us. Suddenly, lighting struck down on all of them.

There was a huge boom. I saw Thor land with his hammer.

"You're back!" I cried.

" No time for a reunion. There are groups of the Chitauri spread all over the city. We need to split up. Captain, any suggestions? " Tony asked.

" Thor, you take the sky. Try to bottleneck that portal. Stark, you fly around and lead any of the huge flying Chitauri back here if they get too far out. Take out any Chitauri you see. Hawkeye, Black Widow, you rescue any civilians and after that, join in the fight. Nox, you will fight here and I will go for it in the next street. Everyone go to your positions! " Steve shouted.

Tony flew high up into the sky and Thor went up to the tallest building he saw and started attaking the portal with lighting. That was so badass. Natasha and Clint ran off to rescue the civilians.

" Nox. Please be safe. The only reason why I'm leaving you here by yourself is because I trust your skills and abilities. Call for help if you need any." Steve said worriedly.

" Don't worry. I'll be okay. You go and get them." I smiled.

Steve ran off to the next street. I was left alone. I looked up in the sky and saw dozens of Chitauri pop out from the big one. A few of them headed towards my way.

I made sure my knuckle dusters were securely strapped on and that my knives were in my belt. I took out my katana and held at firmly.

One of the Chitauri ran towards me with a bladed spear raised high up. Luckily, I was small and slid below it's legs. I stabbed my katana into its back and slammed my fist into it's head. It dropped down and didn't move.