Loki's pov

Loki's pov :

"NOX!!" I yelled. "LET GO OF ME  ASSHOLE!"

I ran to the place where Nox had disappeared and knelt down.

" I could have saved her. I could have..." I trail off.

I was angry. I stood up and stalked towards my 'brother'.

"WHY? Why did you hold me back from her? I could have prevented it! You didn't let me save her!" I shouted.

" Look, Loki. Thanos is dangerous. I didn't want you to get hurt " he said, backing away.

"And what about Nox?! Did you think I want her to get hurt? What about her? You didn't think of her?" I challenged.

" You know I couldn't do anything! Thanos was right in front of her! If I had attacked him, Nox would have got hurt!" Thor said.

I was angry, I was upset. The familiar feeling of wanting to see blood shed came back to me. I felt my blood and body turn cold. I stalked towards Thor with my fists clenched. Thor was backing away into the wall with fear in his eyes.

How odd. My brother had never feared me before. This was entirely new to me and I enjoyed it.

" Feel my rage" I hissed out, as I raised a arm to strike him.

" LOKI, ENOUGH!" Odin shouted.

I was broken out of my string of murderous thoughts. I looked around me and saw that spears of ice had protruded from the ground behind me. My hand had a sharp icicle held firmly.

I looked at myself. I was blue all over. Reminded of the fact that I'm not a true Asgardian.

I felt my rage recede. " Perhaps if I was not a pathetic, useless and unwanted frost giant. Perhaps if I was an Asgardian. Perhaps then I could save her." I whispered.

" My son. You are an Asgardian. A wonderful one. Do not blame yourself for what had happened. It is my fault that Nox chose to go with Thanos " said Frigga.

" She was my everything. She pulled me out of the darkness I was in. She released me from the trap that Thanos held me in. I love her, mother. I need her. Without her, I am nothing" I said.

" Loki. We will save her. But we will need to plan our actions very carefully. This is Thanos we are talking about." Odin said.

" How quickly can we get her back?" I asked.

" We will have to monitor the situation with Heimdall and check on Thanos' army as well as the Dark Elves. It may take awhile" Odin said.

Awhile? I can't be without Nox for even an hour! But what can I do? I can do nothing but wait. Me alone is not enough to save her from his army.

"Im sorry, brother. I wasn't thinking straight" I say to Thor, as I walk slowly towards our room. I needed to be alone.