Return

Three days later:

" My slave. Are you ready? " Thanos asked.

" Yes master. I am ready for whatever you wish me to do." Those damn words spilled out of my mouth. I hate it so much.

" Very well. Today, we claim the Aether. As said, you will be at the head of my army. You will lead the Dark Elves into Asgard after we claim the Aether. For now, you will be at the head of my demon army."

Fuck this shit. My insides are screaming no, but my body is not listening.

" Come. Let me introduce you to my army" Thanos said.

He led me out of the cell and I followed him blindly like a dog. Come on Nox! You can do this! You don't want to destroy your home! I kept shouting inside.

But it was no use. I followed him along hallways and stone passageways. There was a huge door infront of us.

" Ready?" Thanos asked.

" I am ready when you are, master." I replied. Shut up mouth. I hate you so much.

Thanos opened the doors with a flick of his finger.

I saw a sea of demons, as far as the eye can see, kneeling down. "Master" they called out.

" My army. This," he put his hand on my shoulder, " will be your new general! She will lead into into greatness! Follow her lead and all of you shall be rewarded!" Thanos shouted.

" The 200 of you that I have picked out, step forward. We will head to Asgard right now to claim what is mine!" Thanos roared.

My body was acting on it's own accord. Thanos, the 200 demons and I took off from the ground. We flew for a long time before entering a weird rip in space. Somehow, I had all the knowledge of the different passageways between the realms.

Thanos implanted the knowledge into us. It is for smooth and easier missions. Nyx said.

Before I knew it, we were in the airapace of Asgard. I recognized the golden castles and the beautiful waters.

I-I am finally home.