No will

Loki's pov :

I heard her screams before I even reached the room. I pushed past Odin and Frigga and saw that the healers were trying to hold her down.

"Prince Loki! We have already healed her physical wounds, but something is wrong with her! " Thea, the head healer said.

Nox was thrashing about and crying.

" Father, please help her!" I begged.

Odin immediately went to Nox's side and held her head. Gold light travelled from his hands to her head.

"This child truly is under the influence of Thanos. I cannot do anything Loki, she has lost the will to fight. We can only wait for Thanos to release her from his control" Odin said sadly.

" The poor girl!" Frigga cried.

I went over to Nox's side. "Nox please try to fight it. Please my darling." I kept whispering while hugging her.

This continued on for a whole hour. Nox stopped struggling and opened her eyes.

She struggled out from my hold.

"Please don't touch me anymore. Please." she begged, as she crawled to the edge of the bed while holding up the blankets.      

" Please go away" she said hoarsely.

" It's me my dear. It's Loki. Can't you see me?" I asked, puzzled as she had her eyes wide open.

"She still thinks she's in her dream, Loki. Thanos has the ability to make what doesn't seem real into reality." Odin said.

Nox was looking left and right at all of us and shivering like mad.

"T-thor?" she croaked out.

" It is I." he said, as he went over and held her hands gently.

She whispered something into his ears for awhile and Thor looked over at me with worry.

What did she say to him?

She seemed to 'see' me again as I saw a spark of recognition in her eyes.

"Loki." she said.

I was happy that my darling had recognized me and I went over to hug her.

"Can't. Breathe." she said.

I released her from my hold. " What happened Nox?"

"Nothing happened. " she lied, looking away.

I was about to protest but Frigga put her hand on my shoulder. " Don't press her my son. Let her tell us in her own time." she advised.

Nox looked at her gratefully.

" Who are you two?" she asked, referring to Odin and Frigga.

"We are the parents of Thor and Loki my dear. I am Frigga," Frigga said, "and this is my husband, Odin".

" Hello." she said softly.

" Loki. Let the girl freshen up in your chambers. I will send some clothes for her to wear." Frigga announced.

I nodded. " Can you walk my dear?" I asked.

" I think so. I can feel my legs now. But I prefer you to carry me." she said with a cheeky smile.

I picked her up and headed towards my room.

Nox:

I opened my eyes and saw so many of him. I begged him to not come any closer and I crawled further away from him. I looked around. Every face was his until I saw one that I recognized. Thor. I had to tell him about Thanos and his plans.

"T-Thor? " I asked. I had to make sure it was him. "It is I." he said. He came over to me and held my hand.

I whispered in his ears about Thanos' plans to make me into his slave to destroy his brother. Thor looked behind at one of him.

My vision slowly cleared and I saw Loki and two other unfamiliar faces.

" Loki." I said in recognition.

He came over to hug me tightly

" Can't. Breathe. " I said.

Loki asked me what happened but I looked away and told him nothing. From the look in his eyes, he wanted to press further but the woman beside him said,      " Don't press her my son. Let her tell us in her own time."

I looked gratefully at her. I found out that the two unfamiliar faces were the parents of Thor and Loki.

" Loki. Let the girl freshen up in your chambers. I will send some clothes for her to wear." she said.

Loki nodded and asked me if I could walk.

" I think so. I can feel my legs now. But I prefer you to carry me." I say, with a cheeky grin.

He swooped me up bridal style and headed off to his room.

Mmm...... Me. Him. Alone in a room.