My army

A sea of red eyes were looking straight at me.

Ah, is this your army? Perfect. They look impressive.

God damn.

"My queen" the crowd called out. God, there must be around 500 of them. I was speechless.

These are the ones who have managed to break away from Thanos' control. They have suffered greatly. After Thanos 'visited' Asgard and discovered the truth of his creations, he tortured all of them. He got the frost giants especially to partake dishing out the torture. Nyx said angrily.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. That son of a bitch! I felt my blood boil, but a reassuring hand on my waist calmed me down.

Open your mind to them. Talk to them. There is a connection between you and them. There is no need for words to be spoken out loud.

And so, I did.

I heard what they said. They swore loyalty to me. They begged for revenge against Thanos and his minions. They begged for a place to belong. Just as I have before.

I cannot make the decision as to whether you can stay or not. I will have to ask King Odin. But do not get your hopes up. And please change back to your human forms. You are all freaking everyone out.

There were soldiers surrounding them. All of them had a look of fear and horror on their faces. It was quite amusing, really.

All of them started changing back to their human form.

One of them stood out. Alex.

" ALEX!!" I shouted. I ran through the crowd of people and tackled him in a hug.

" Can't breathe." He choked out.

I released him from my stranglehold.

" Oh my god how the hell did you, you know..." I gestured to him.

"I don't know. I only remembered that when I closed a deal with a client, something knocked me out. And that bloody red bastard. I hate him so much."

Alex said.

I grabbed his hand. "I am so glad to see a familiar face. I mean, not that I am happy to see you here, it would be better if you are not here if you get what I mean."

Alex laughed and ruffled my hair. " Nox, I missed you. When I couldn't contact you, well, I felt that something was missing from my life." he joked.

" Yeah yeah. You're sad because your cash cow was lost." I replied.

Loki came beside me and held my hand.

" Loki! Alex here was my agent when I was ah.... an assassin." I told him.

"Good to meet you." Loki said, shaking Alex's hand.

"Come. We need to speak to your father about these people."

I took Loki's hand and we headed back to the main hall.

Author's note :

Yep. If you remember, Alex was Nox's agent when she was doing underground fighting at night.

And well, this chapter is kind of boring because it is another filler.

And this chapter isn't even close to the last chapter yet. It's going to be a book with maybe, 70-80 chapters.

Thanks for your love! :)