Loki's pov

Loki's pov:

I have been locked up by those mewling quims. Perfect. My plan has fallen into place. I sat down to rest for a little while. It'll take Barton three days to infiltrate      S.H.I.E.L.D's helicarrier.

Something tugged at the back of my mind. Dark black eyes full of pain and rage. Like mine except for the color. 

The girl that defended the man out of time. I cannot but help thinking about her. She was a mere mortal girl, supposedly weak.

When I decided to accept her challenge, I thought it was just mere foolishness and that I would take her down in less than five seconds.

Of course, if I used my magic, she would be dead.

Instead, she managed to hold her own against me. I had thought that she could not defend my hits, but she did. What's more, even when I gave her a hard kick in her ribs, I had thought she would go down. But she didn't. She even managed to punch my jaw. I had managed to kick her and sent her flying some distance away and was about to end her when she pulled my feet and I fell.

She kept punching my face in a frenzy. I hate to admit it, but it hurt a lot and I would probably get a bruise, though it'll heal fast.

When she had been distracted by the aircraft, I summoned my staff and smashed it on her head. I expected her to drop on the ground but she didn't.

She merely put her hand behind her head to check the damage and walked slowly towards me.

She had fire in her eyes, I could tell. To be honest, I was afraid of her. What kind of person is she that doesn't seem to feel pain? Even I, a powerful god, fell to her wrath. I want to get to know her more. I admire her strength.

She seemed to exude an aura that people automatically knew she was dangerous, a killer.

I need to see her. But how....?