Discussion

At the control room:

"Director Fury, do you really trust her enough that you are letting her join us? This is a girl whom we know nothing about her past. She could be a spy, an enemy" said Natasha.

"I understand your concerns Natasha. I do have some misgivings too. However, I believe we can make use of her skills to aid us. I will try to find out about her past." Nick said.

"I do not believe that she is an enemy. You should have seen firsthand how she stood up to him. I know that if she hadn't defended me, I would probably be dead. " Steve said firmly.

" Thor, Doctor Banner, Tony. What do you think?" Nick said.

" I think we should trust her for now. If she betrays us, we will deal with her. But I still think she's pretty kickass" Tony said.

" What he said." said Banner, pointing to Tony.

"Thor, you seem distracted. What are you thinking about?" asked Nick.

Thor was leaning against the table with his arms folded and was staring outside the helicarrier.

"Nox has the same look in her eyes that my brother has. I wonder, what happened to her? I know my brother became this way because he believed he was merely being made use of by our father and that he had no blood family. He felt betrayed and hurt. That does not mean i condone his actions. But this girl," he paused,"seems to have experienced so much more. What we see her as, it's only a facade to her."

"Damn it Thor. How did you know so much just by looking as her eyes? " Tony joked.

"Be silent, man of iron. I am entirely serious about what I have just said." Thor replied.

"Whatever it is, we still need to find a way to get Clint back." said Natasha.

"That is of utmost importance. Everyone, please proceed to train up or whatever you wish to do. We have to prepare for the potential fight. " Nick announced.

All of them got up and headed to their separate ways.

Author's note :

Guys, I'm really sorry that this update is so short and crappy. I promise, I'll try to make the next chapter longer and less crappier, or I'll put up more chapters. Please vote or comment to support me! Thanks guys!♥