Fight with us

I was on high alert when I followed the pair. Then it dawned on me.

"Holy shit! You are that guy that I saved! How are you feeling now?" I ask.

" I should be asking you that. You have my sincerest thanks. What is your name?" he asked.

" I am Nox." I reply.

Soon after, we reached a huge room. It was like a control room because there were many people on weird looking computers and devices.

" Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D's base. My name is Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Please, take a seat. We have things to discuss with you" a man in a eyepatch and long black leather coat said.

I looked around and saw that there were three other males. Two were dressed in normal clothes, one was dressed like Loki. I eyed them all warily.

"We mean you no harm " said Nick Fury.

I sat down slowly in a chair.

"Introductions first. This is Steve Rogers and the lady beside him is Natasha Romanoff. The man here is Bruce Banner and the one beside him is Tony Stark and he is Thor," Nick said gesturing to him.

"I have a question for you. What is your name and where do you come from? " Nick enquired.

" My name is Nox. I come from nowhere and I go wherever I please. " I said.

"Well Nox. I won't force you to tell me where you came from but I can find out something else about you. " Nick said.

He walked to the main control screens ( it was smack in the centre ) and typed something in it.

" Nox. The strongest underground fighter in America. 18 years old, extremely strong and extremely dangerous. Volatile. Doesn't seem to fear injuries. You once fought fifteen men at once, defeated them and earning quite a hefty amount of cash. Kills people for a living. An assassin, best in the market, Alex is your so-called agent. No records of you before six years ago. Why is that? There are also no records of your existence. Why? " he questioned.

I looked around and saw that Natasha and the other guys were impressed.

" I was born and brought up at home. Father didn't want to register me(mother told me)." I said.

" I will not tell you what happened six years ago. Only when I trust you, will I share it with you." I said.

" You told Loki something that we do not know. Do you not remember? He fought you, and gave you a concussion. He is an enemy. Do you trust him instead? " Natasha asked.

I close my eyes and leaned in my chair.     " Loki and I are similar in a way. He and I feels pain which no one else has felt before. This is why I trust him in a way. I will only tell you guys if I can trust you"

"Very well, I have a request. Will you be willing to join us in defending the earth? We need people with your talent to help us " said Nick.

" Defending against what? " I ask.

"The army that Loki is about to bring to earth any day from now," Thor said.

" I will join you guys. " Truth to be told,  I only agreed to join them so I could be near Loki.

I suddenly felt tired and stressed.

" Do you have a room for me to rest? " I ask.

"Natasha, bring her to her quarters. And clean up her hand. " Nick said.

I followed Natasha. We reached a door and she opened it. There was a bed, bathroom and a beside table. There was also a drawer. Natasha called a lady in and she cleaned my hand and stitched it up.

" Rest well Nox. We have long days ahead of us " said Natasha as I plop onto bed and threw my sling bag on the floor.

I fell asleep quickly but with Loki at the back of my mind......