The arrivals

There was a loud knocking. " Lady Nox. King Odin demands for your presence at the main hall immediately!" A guard called out from outside of the door.

I opened my eyes. " We'll get ready!" I yelled out.  I groaned and detached myself from Loki's arms. I smiled, remembering the events of last night. I had finally fulfilled my promise to Loki about kissing his 'friend'. I remembered his lovely moans and him begging me to go faster. I took it all for him. He reciprocated. I could still feel his tongue going in and out of me. I remembered his smirk against me when he made me orgasm. And of course, we had the most amazing intercourse yet. I hoped the guard outside didn't hear mine or Loki's swearing, cries and loud moans last night.

" Do we have to go? " Loki asked sleepily.

" Yes darling. Your father demands it. It must be an emergency." I said gently.

I sat up and the blankets slid down my body. Loki was staring hungrily at my chest. I chuckled. "No time for it. Let's go shower and meet your father. No hanky panky!" I said, as I waggled my finger at his face. He went to bite my finger.

" Ew gross!!" I cried, as I wiped my finger on the blanket.

We headed to the bathroom. Surprisingly, there was no hanky panky. We quickly dried off and changed. We headed out of our room.

Knight came running out of his room, which was beside ours. He was pretty big now, for a two months old wolf. When I first found him two months ago, he was the size of my foot. Now, his shoulder reached my knee.

Loki smiled at Knight and laced his fingers around mine. We walked towards the main hall together, me in the center and Knight and Loki by my sides. We were like a family in our own little world.

We reached the main hall. Odin was sitting on his throne. Frigga, Thor, Jane, Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg were standing at the sides, alongside with a a number of guards and the army general. All of them had a solemn look on their faces.

" Father." Loki greeted. Odin acknowledged him with a nod.

He addressed me next. "Nox. We have a... ah... problem."

"Well, what is it? Do tell." I said. What was the matter?

" Go to the entrance of the hall and open the doors." Odin said.

Huh? I was puzzled, and so was Loki. I turned to walk to the doors. Loki followed me while Knight sat down where he was.

I reached the doors. I pushed it open.

" HOLY SHIT!"