Infiltration

When we reached the source of the explosion, I saw that a HUGE, smoking hole had been formed at the side of the helicarrier.There was debris everywhere and I spotted a few helicopters hovering outside. I heard another explosion as well.

A few men with guns jumped in the helicarrier. One in particular, caught my eye. He had a bow and his eyes were blue. He rushed in and ran off to god knows where.

" CLINT!" I heard Natasha shout as she chased after him.

Steve and I started fighting with the enemy. Tony had flown off to assess the damage to the helicarrier and prevent any more enemies from coming in.

" Nox! You stay here! I'll go to the other explosion site! Take care of yourself, our forces are coming! I know you can do it!" Steve shouted.

I nodded and went back to disarming the man I was fighting with. My punching become a lot more effective with the knuckle dusters. Did I mention, that it had miniature spikes on them?

I socked another guy in the head and he dropped on the ground immediately. Another one grabbed me around my waist and one punched me in my stomach. I twisted out of his grip.

I'm pissed. I reached down for my hand knives. I took the serrated one and slashed it across the neck of the one who was holding me and stabbed the other who punched me between his eyes.

I made short work of the others. Meaning,  I killed all of them. Soon, they stopped coming in from this.... 'entrance". I saw Tony flying past and he gave me a thumbs up and blasted a guy who had just gotten up behind me.

" Thanks Tony!" I said.

" No problem Nox" I heard in my ear.

Where the hell was reinforcements?

I heard a pattering of boots and saw a group of S.H.I.E.L.D's forces arrive.

" Yeah really great timing guys." I said sarcastically. " We need to help Steve."

"Hey Steve! Where are you? You alright? I killed all of mine already!" I said.

" I'm up front! I need some help here! More is coming in and I just received word that Thor had disappeared! " Steve said.

I could hear his desperation. "Come on guys! We need to go!" I shouted, as I led them to the source of the other explosion.

When I arrived, I saw that Steve was outnumbered 5 to 1. He had gotten hold of a gun and was shooting at them while blocking the flow of bullets with his shield.

Steve's back was unprotected for a moment and I saw one of the enemy point his gun at the back of his neck. I grabbed my katana and sliced the bastard's head off.

Steve turned and his face turned pale.

" Can't take a little blood eh?" I sniggered.

The reinforcements was busy taking down the ones attacking Steve. More men were coming in by parachute and had their guns aimed at us. They landed in the helicarrier and I flew into the fray. A bullet grazed my shoulder. I smashed the guy's head with my spiked knuckle duster and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. I saw fear in the other's eyes.

"Come on bastards!" I shouted. " Next one's getting their hand chopped off!"

One broke from the group to aim his gum properly at me. Fool. I took my katana and sliced off his outstretched hand. He dropped to the ground in pain and stayed there. I saw Steve's shield fly pass me and knocked another guy out.

I heard a roar and looked out. I saw a big green monster jumped out from the other 'entrance' and landed on a helicopter that was shooting the helicarrier. Both of them went down to the ground.

"BANNER!" Steve shouted.

That was Doctor Banner? "What...?

How...?" I trailed off.

" Gamma radiation! Don't ask me the details because I don't know!" Steve said.

"Guys! I have Clint!" Natasha said.

" Good! Keep him secured! We can handle it here! But Banner and Thor has gone missing. " Steve replied.

" Yeah I know about Banner! He totally hulked out and I barely made it out alive. I'm currently in a secured room with Clint. I er... knocked him out cold" Natasha said sheepishly.

" It's okay! " Steve said.

Suddenly, I saw our own men fly back against the wall and was knocked out.

I saw Loki. He held a glowing blue cube and a scepter with a blue gem on it. He looked breathtaking.

" Loki. What are you doing!" I yelled. "Please, I beg you. Please stop!" I said to him.

" Pitiful mortal. There is no stopping. There is only... the war. Prepare yourself for it for the Chitauri comes today!" he shouted.

He jumped out into a helicopter that was waiting just outside for him.

"LOKI PLEASE!!" I screamed. I proceeded to jump into the helicopter as well but a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and held me back.

" LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO GO AFTER HIM! Let go of me!" I screamed madly, arms and legs flailing. I continued struggling until I couldn't see Loki anymore.

Tony flew in and I turned around and saw that it was Steve who held me back.

" Fuck you Steve! Fuck you! Why?! Why didn't you let me go after him!" I screamed as I pounded on his chest.

He grabbed hold of my hands and I dropped to the ground and sobbed. Steve didn't say anything and hugged me. I leaned into him and cried.

Loki's pov:

With every nasty word I spoke to her, my heart broke. When she shouted me name after I jumped into the helicopter, I wanted to stop and look back.

When I saw her about to jump in after me, I wanted to run into her arms. The man called Steve held her back. I don't blame him. She kicked and struggled in his hold until I couldn't see her anymore.

But enough of sentimentality. Next stop, Stark Towers.

Author's note :

Hello again! I wish to say, if you have stayed with me until this chapter, please give me a vote or at least a comment! I feel really discouraged when I don't get any. It makes me feel that nobody bothers with my story at all. So please. encourage me guys! Thank you!