Two days

Two more days until Clint arrives:

I woke up sometime in the wee hours of the morning. I knew that because I had taken a walk to the control room. The control room was at the front of this helicarrier, I was told by one of the control room's staff. There was a lovely view of the sky.

I went back to my room to shower and change. I looked through the drawers and saw clothes and undergarments. Somebody had entered my room and gave me clothes last night.

I picked out a sports bra and fbt shorts as I wanted to train. I opened the last cupboard and saw an assortment of weapons. I picked out two hand knives, one with serrated sides and the other one with smooth sides, but extremely sharp. The hand knives really were beautifully and perfectly made, with a black handle that had a very good grip.

I also picked out a really cool looking katana. I had worked with it many times before and I have to say, I'm pretty skilled in using it. I placed the knives on my bedside table and carried along the katana. Luckily, it had a case with a strap.

I headed to Loki's glass cell.

I saw that he was lying against the glass wall. He looked so vulnerable that I just wanted to reach out to him and hug him.

I.... I think that maybe... I'm in love with him. Does he know? Even if he does, I don't think he'll accept me because of my past. We made eye contact. A tear slipped out from the corner of my eye and I quickly brushed it away.

" What's wrong little mortal?" he asked.

"N-n-nothing. I just...you.... nevermind. I need to go hone my skills. See you later." I said, as I quickly walked away to the training room, the directions which an agent called Maria Hill so kindly told me earlier on.

Loki's pov :

I didn't sleep the whole night. Only one thing was on my mind. Her. With her beautiful hair and deep eyes. I can't get them out of my mind.

It is all fine as long as she doesn't know my true feelings for her. I cannot love somebody. I have greater plans, like taking over earth and proving to Odin that I am the better son compared to Thor, than dwell in the weak emotion called love.

I was leaning against the glass when I saw her walk towards me. She was silent for a while and I could swear I saw sadness and despair in her eyes. A tear leaked out from the corner of her captivating eye.

" What's wrong little mortal? " I asked.

"N-n-nothing. I just...you.... nevermind. I need to go hone my skills. See you later." she said, as she quickly walked away.

I wished with all my heart that I could shout to her that I loved her.