People?

"So, you have been intimate with that useless slime." Thanos said.

Thanos came into my dream again.

"So what? What is it to you? Jealous? " I taunted.

Thanos laughed and grinned. " Oh no, my sweet. Not jealous. But very happy. This would mean that Loki's fall would be greater than I expected."

" What are you going to do to him? Kill him?" I asked, a little afraid.

" Not kill him dear. I will take what is his and what he loves and turn it into something so evil and twisted. Which is you! YOU will be the one to lead the Dark Elves to destroy Asgard! Are you proud?" Thanos asked.

" I will never succumb to you! I will never destroy Asgard! Asgard is my home!" I shouted.

" Oh you will succumb to me. You will be under my control, along with hundreds of other people. Coincidentally, I prefer only humans to change to demons. They are... easier to control." Thanos said.

" You sick freak!" I shouted.

" I will come for you tomorrow dear. Prepare yourself. " Thanos grinned.

I yelled at him but fell into the light again.

I woke up and saw Loki's face. His eyes were closed. He looked so vulnerable.

I feel this need to protect him. He says that he will protect me too, but deep in my heart, I have the feeling in my gut that Thanos will have me.

My intense love for this man scares me. I have never felt so much emotion before. I feel so passionate towards him and I just want to see him happy. My heart swells with joy everytime I see him. But it cannot last long. Thanos says he will come for me. Today. I've never been so scared in my entire life.

His eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I said. Sunlight was streaming into the room. Basically his whole room was a balcony because it's like, an open concept one.

" I hope to wake up to a very pleasant view everyday." Loki said. God, the man's sleepy voice was sexy as hell.

Our bodies were wrapped around each other.

" I'm going to go and shower." I said, as I untangled myself from him.

"Oh no my dear. I will shower with you." Loki said with a smirk as he carried me to the bathroom.

Needless to say, we had an hour of lovemaking before actually showering. We dried each other off and changed.

There was a knock on the door.

" Enter." Loki said.

" Sorry to disturb, Prince Loki and Lady Nox. But Prince Thor has brought Lady Jane to Asgard. They are currently conversing with Lady Sif and Sirs Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun, at the dining hall with King Odin and Queen Frigga, having tea. The Bifrost has finally been repaired." The guard said.

" Thank you. You may leave." Loki said.

The guard bowed and left the room.

" Come my dear. Let us go to the dining hall." Loki said.

" I don't wanna meet new people. I wanna stay here with you. Pwease....." I begged, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes. I didn't really like to meet new people. I have fairly poor people's skills.

Loki groaned. " No, my dear. You will have to meet them sooner or later. Stop giving me those eyes."

"Urgh fine. Hey, Sif is the goddess of war right?" I asked. I had read about Norse mythology in my youth, but now I know there's no myth.

" She is. Thor's the god of thunder and I am the god of.... ah.... mischief." He said sheepishly.

" Why are you god of mischief?" I asked curiously.

" I kind of got into a lot of pranks and tricks when I was younger. And that's about a thousand years. And I have an eternity to hold that title." Loki said.

A thousand years. I can probably live for maybe 70 or 80 more years. He lives forever. I have so little years to spend with him.

"Will you ever forget me when I die? Seeing as how you live forever. Please don't forget me." I cried, tears streaming down my face. What was wrong with me? Oh right. Fucking Thanos is coming for me today.

Loki's pov :

She doesn't know it because I want to surprise her, but Odin says he has made it a rule that all the non-immortals that Asgardians have fallen in love with and wishes to spend their lives with shall be given immortality. I want Nox to be with me.

Seeing the tears stream down her face, I knew she was heartbroken. I went and embraced her. " Don't cry my dear. How can I ever forget you? You are beautiful and amazing and everything I can ever wish for."

" Promise?" she sniffled.

" I promise." I said.

Nox :

" Alright. Let's go meet some people." I said, drying my tears. Damn, I was an emotional wreck.

Loki took my hand and led me out of our room.