D Day

Today, Clint will arrive:

Loki's pov :

Clint will be arriving any time now. I'm nervous yet excited, but now I'm having second thoughts. Going through with the plan means destroying everything that Nox knows. Nox is also probably joining in the fight against the Chitauri, I'm so worried that she'll get injured or worse.

But it's too late to turn back now. I can only hope that when everything is over, Nox will be alright.

Nox:

I woke up early this morning. Somehow,  something just didn't feel right. I could practically taste it in the air.

I showered and wore my specially tailored black suit and boots. I put on a belt which I could insert my two knives into and slid my katana at the side. I was also give two modified knuckle dusters by Natasha last night as an apology gift. It was really nice of her. I inserted those two on my hands with special buckles around my wrist to secure them tightly and tied up my long, black hair.

I didn't know why I was gearing up for a fight. I just felt that something was about to happen. Something big.

I must have looked strange to Thor, Tony, Natasha, Doctor Banner, Steve and Nick when I walked into the control room.

" Why are you all dressed up like Santa? Christmas came early" Tony sniggered.

Stupid little shit.

"Something isn't right guys. Can't you feel it?" I say, in a worried tone.

" What's wrong Nox? " asked Nick.

" Something is coming. Something big is going to happen today."

"That's ridiculous.  What can possibly

hap...." Nick stopped, as a loud explosion was heard somewhere in the helicarrier.

" EVERYBODY SUIT UP!" Nick shouted.

" Natasha, please bring Doctor Banner to somewhere safe!" Nick said.

As Natasha led Doctor Banner away, I asked Nick why can't he fight with us.

"When he 'suits up', he becomes a danger to everyone" Nick explained.

I saw that Thor had his hammer and Steve had his shield. Then a robot walked in.

" Who the heck is this?" I ask.

" It's the most handsome man in the world!" a voice chuckled.

" Tony!" I shouted. So he was the 'robot'!

" Here everybody. Put these in your ears. Secure them tightly. They will help you speak to each other. Tony obviously doesn't need one." Nick said, as he handed a small earpiece to me and Steve. Thor had ran off already to find Loki and Natasha already has one, according to Nick.

I secured it in my ear and heard Tony's voice. " Ready to go guys?" he asked.

" Heck yeah!" I said, as me and Steve followed him to the source of the explosion.

Loki's pov :

I heard the explosion. Perfect. My plan has fallen into place. I saw my glass doors slowly start to open. It must be Clint overriding the security codes.

" LOKI! "

I saw my lowlife of a brother, Thor, come running towards me looking very angry.

" Why hello brother. Have you come to welcome me in my great escape?" I smirked.

" Loki, stop this crazy plan of yours. This is madness! " he shouted.

" What are you going to do? Stop me? The Chitauri are restless brother. They will come no matter what I do." I said.

" Why did you say those words to Nox? You know that she is hurt. She loves you Loki, and you break her again!" Thor suddenly shouted.

I know she loves me. I love her too. But my plan has already fallen into place. It's too late for regrets.

"Nox is just a pitiful human girl. Like all humans, she is beneath me. She deserved what she got." I spat out, my heart breaking with every word.

Thor let out a roar and charged at me. He went through me and looked around, surprised.

" Have you not learnt anything yet, brother?" I smirk.

The form in the cell was merely my illusion. I quickly entered some codes into the control panel and shut the glass doors. I opened the drop hatch with a press of a button and waved my brother goodbye as he dropped down hundreds of feet below.

I have to get to the Tesseract now.