Hidden Feelings ( A Loki FanF...

By jaimequip

A girl with a broken and twisted past fights for her very survival, only to make the ultimate sacrifice for s... More

Author's note
Twisted
Present
Ouch
Loki's pov
Where am I
Feelings
Fight with us
Discussion
Two days
Training
Don't belong
Confession
D Day
Infiltration
The war
Finally
Another hidden enemy
Author's note
It's not over
No will
Loki's chambers
Meet the parents
Messed up
Playtime
Change
Together alone
People?
Taken
Loki's pov
Locked
The change
Return
Author's note
A sacrifice
Feel my rage
Author's note
One for another
Author's note
All on her
Hope
A shell
Obscure
Cracks
Search
A saved soul
Fragmented
Loki's pov
A little ray of sun
Decisions
The transfer
NOT AN UPDATE
The Aether speaks
The arrivals
My army
Leave
Soon
Me
The war is coming
IMPORTANT NOTE
Help From Earth
Gone
The final battle
The end

One more day

908 23 3
By jaimequip

One more day until Clint arrives :

I woke up but my eyes hadn't opend. I heard hushed whispers.

"Is that really what happened?" "She actually confessed to him? ""Did she really say that?"

"When a person is drunk, they speak the truth. Trust me. Pepper knows EVERYTHING that I have ever done"

Ah damn it. I have a massive hangover. Hurts like a son of a bitch. I groaned and sat up.

"Hey she's awake!" Banner said.

I looked up and saw Tony, Thor, Natasha, Doctor Banner and Steve in the room.

"Guess Tony told you guys, huh? " I said.

" Yeah...." Banner trailed off.

I glared at Tony and he gave me an apologetic look.

"What day is it?" I asked.

Tony chuckled. " You slept more than half the day away. It's almost evening. "

" Hey Nox. I just wanted to apologise for not trusting you. I didn't know that you had suffered so much." Natasha earnestly said.

" No problem at all Natasha. I wouldn't trust me" I said.

I just realised that I was in Tony's bed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Tony!" I cried out, as I jumped out of bed. My legs gave way and I would have fallen if not for Steve rushing to hold me up. "Where did you sleep last night?" I asked.

" The floor. I'm kind of used to it. That's what my girlfriend would make me do when I snore too loud." Tony grinned.

I noticed that Thor was silent and looked really angry.

" Hey Thor. What's the matter with you?" I asked.

"IM GOING TO KILL LOKI! THAT USELESS SCUM!" Thor shouted.

"No. You won't be hurting him. You'll hurt me instead." I said.

Thor calmed down visibly. " I still want to kill him. But I won't for your sake." Thor replied.

" Thank you Thor. " I said.

" I want to go back to my room and shower and have dinner later. Can we eat together?" I asked.

" Of course! " said Natasha smiling.

" Thank you so much Tony. Truly, I appreciate it." I said.

"It's no problem at all" Tony said. " But that bottle of liquor was $5,000."

"WHAT THE HELL? You let me drink everything? " I shouted-asked.

" Meh. That was nothing. I'm rolling in cash" Tony said.

" Proud bastard " I said.

I half-walked back to my room.(Steve was still supporting me)

I turned on the shower tap and slid down to the floor and cried again. I had dreamt of that horrible night with that man again.

Loki's pov :

I tried using my magic to reach out to her. She had gotten herself drunk. I probed into her mind while she was asleep and saw something that I wished I had never seen. That man who forced himself on her on that night. I quickly got out of her head as I was really angry and didn't want to do something, like destroying my cell to get to her. It would be detrimental to my plans.

She suffered so much. No wonder she was more broken than I. I suddenly felt that what I had experienced was nothing to what she went through.

I read her mind again, just now. She acted cheerful infront of the fools but she broke down again in the shower when she was alone.

I couldn't bear it any longer. But it's okay. Tomorrow, Clint will arrive with a squadron to distract them while I get the Tesseract and my scepter. I needed to get it to Doctor Selvig as soon as possible. The Chitauri comes tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 730 5
Ereptus never wanted to be responsible for anyone but himself, so when an old friend asks him to escort a special young girl to safety he's less than...
53.3K 1.7K 27
"What is the story behind you choosing this song Chanyeol-ssi?" Taeyang suddenly asked. "Screw it" Chanyeol thought. He shouldn't have chosen the son...
2.6K 130 21
π•πˆπ‘πˆπƒπˆπ“π˜ (n.) naΓ―ve innocence. when we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a saviour and a lo...
36.3K 800 43
"Touch her again and I'll break your neck" AN ANGEL AND THE DEVIL | The difference between a hero and a villain is that a hero would sacrifice you to...