Hidden Feelings ( A Loki FanF...

By jaimequip

A girl with a broken and twisted past fights for her very survival, only to make the ultimate sacrifice for s... More

Author's note
Twisted
Present
Ouch
Where am I
Feelings
Fight with us
Discussion
Two days
Training
Don't belong
Confession
One more day
D Day
Infiltration
The war
Finally
Another hidden enemy
Author's note
It's not over
No will
Loki's chambers
Meet the parents
Messed up
Playtime
Change
Together alone
People?
Taken
Loki's pov
Locked
The change
Return
Author's note
A sacrifice
Feel my rage
Author's note
One for another
Author's note
All on her
Hope
A shell
Obscure
Cracks
Search
A saved soul
Fragmented
Loki's pov
A little ray of sun
Decisions
The transfer
NOT AN UPDATE
The Aether speaks
The arrivals
My army
Leave
Soon
Me
The war is coming
IMPORTANT NOTE
Help From Earth
Gone
The final battle
The end

Loki's pov

1.3K 42 0
By jaimequip

Loki's pov:

I have been locked up by those mewling quims. Perfect. My plan has fallen into place. I sat down to rest for a little while. It'll take Barton three days to infiltrate      S.H.I.E.L.D's helicarrier.

Something tugged at the back of my mind. Dark black eyes full of pain and rage. Like mine except for the color. 

The girl that defended the man out of time. I cannot but help thinking about her. She was a mere mortal girl, supposedly weak.

When I decided to accept her challenge, I thought it was just mere foolishness and that I would take her down in less than five seconds.

Of course, if I used my magic, she would be dead.

Instead, she managed to hold her own against me. I had thought that she could not defend my hits, but she did. What's more, even when I gave her a hard kick in her ribs, I had thought she would go down. But she didn't. She even managed to punch my jaw. I had managed to kick her and sent her flying some distance away and was about to end her when she pulled my feet and I fell.

She kept punching my face in a frenzy. I hate to admit it, but it hurt a lot and I would probably get a bruise, though it'll heal fast.

When she had been distracted by the aircraft, I summoned my staff and smashed it on her head. I expected her to drop on the ground but she didn't.

She merely put her hand behind her head to check the damage and walked slowly towards me.

She had fire in her eyes, I could tell. To be honest, I was afraid of her. What kind of person is she that doesn't seem to feel pain? Even I, a powerful god, fell to her wrath. I want to get to know her more. I admire her strength.

She seemed to exude an aura that people automatically knew she was dangerous, a killer.

I need to see her. But how....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 46
Peter Pan is the ruler of Neverland, or that's what he implies anyways. He and his Lost Boys have been enjoying their freedom for decades, living in...
36.3K 803 43
"Touch her again and I'll break your neck" AN ANGEL AND THE DEVIL | The difference between a hero and a villain is that a hero would sacrifice you to...
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...