Already Taken | Trey Songz

By ItsEricaaStephanie

Amina Bryant needs a place to live. Crashing at her best friend's Alex apartment every time she and her boyf... More

Already Taken
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Lovers & Friends (Already Taken Book #2)
Lovers & Friends: One
Lovers & Friends: Two
Lovers & Friends: Three
Lovers & Friends: Four
Lovers & Friends: Five
Lovers & Friends: Six
Lovers & Friends: Seven
Lovers & Friends: Eight
Lovers & Friends: Nine
Lovers & Friends: Ten
Lovers&Friends: Eleven
Lovers & Friends: Twelve
Lovers&Friends: Thirteen
Lovers & Friends: Fourteen
lovers & Friends: Fifteen
Lovers&Friends: Sixteen
Lovers&Friends: Seventeen
Lovers&Friends: Eighteen
Lovers&Friends:Nineteen
Lovers&Friends: Twenty
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-One
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Two
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Three
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Four
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Five
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Six
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Seven
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Eight
Lovers & Friends| Twenty-Nine
Lovers & Friends | Thirty
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-One
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Two
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Four
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Five
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Six
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-seven
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Eight
Lovers & Friends: Thirty-Nine
Lovers & Friends: Forty
Lovers & Friends: Forty-One
Lovers & Friends: Epilogue
Afterwords
#1 Thank you!

Lovers & Friends | Thirty-three

1.9K 66 24
By ItsEricaaStephanie

Two months. That's how long it's been since I spoke or seen Alex. It was hard not pulling out my phone to call him when something exciting happen or go over to his house whenever I was bored and needed someone to hang out with.

I can't believe our friendship came to this. I missed when I was the girl who babysat Aiden while he worked or went out. Life was a lot less complicated back then.

Avery is fussing and I wake with a jolt, who needs an alarm clock when I have a one year old?

Wow.

One.

How did all those months pass so quickly? I could've sworn I was just taking her home from the hospital yesterday. Flashes of her birth comes to mind and the picture of Trey holding his princess in his arms for the first time isn't too far behind. I miss him and I can't wait til I see him tonight.

Avery stops the fussing and goes to full on crying and I fling the covers off of me and rush to her room. She's fine- thank the heavens- but she's still standing up holding onto the railing of her crib while crying out for me. She stops once she sees me but bounces up and down impatiently until she's in my arms.

"Awe, you're okay beautiful." I coo, bouncing her up and down gently while rubbing her back. She babbles something I don't understand before pulling her head back to stare at my face.

I smile. "Happy Birthday Avery!" I sing, pressing kisses all over her chubby face. She giggles and tries to grab a hold of my faces. "Happy Birthday!" I repeat again and nibble on her cheeks. She laughs harder and I take a moment to enjoy the sound that's music to my ears. "Come on, let's get you ready birthday girl."

It took practically all day, but eventually everything was done. There were pink, white, and black decorations everywhere. The theme was baby Minnie Mouse and I had to admit I went a little overboard, but then again nothing was too much for Avery.

I can hear the doorbell ringing amongst the loud kid-friendly music and all the guest that arrived; a mixture of friends and family and their kids. My heart leaps out of my chest at the thought of seeing Trey again after all these months and I hope I look good. Smiling widely, I reach for the knob and twist.

It wasn't Trey.

It wasn't anyone... but there was a large pink bag on the front steps. Confused but curious, I bend down and peek inside the bag to see a bag full of designer baby clothes. There's a small white note on top of all it and I open it.

It says: Thinking of my favorite girl on this big day. Happy Birthday lil mama.- Uncle Alex.

I close the note and place it back inside the bag and step back inside the house. I wasn't expecting that from Alex. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he adores Avery and loves being an uncle.

Maybe I can just send him a quick thank you text, I say to myself. What's the harm in that? I take a step towards the stairs to get my phone where I left it in my room but the doorbell ringing again stops me.

I open the door, fully expecting to see Alex in person but what I get instead is the beautiful sight of my husband. He stands there dressed casually in a pair of dark jeans and a dark grey tee with his suitcase standing by his feet.

"Hey."

"Trey!" I squeal before throwing myself at him. Trey stumbles backwards but manages to catch me and stop himself from falling over. I wrap my legs and arms around him and he chuckles but his grip on me tightens. I pull back just enough to give the kiss I've been dying to give him all these months. Trey is quick to respond, kissing me back just as intently before pulling away.

"Someone missed me." Trey grins smugly.

"You have no idea." I admit.

"Well maybe you can show me how much you missed me later?' He raising one of those sexy eyebrows at me and my stomach dips in excitement and anticipation.

"Count on it." I told him grinning before giving him one more kiss. We keep the kiss short and when we pull away this time Trey sets me back down on the ground. "Someone has been asking to see you." I tell him grinning while pulling him inside the house. As soon as Trey is spotted he's swarmed by all of our family and friends and he's polite enough to stop and ask how they are, thank them for coming but he keeps all the conversation short and keeps following me upstairs to where I knew Avery was with his mother after she became cranky because of the noise and all the people.

She's in April's lap, playing with a toy but stops the second she sees the both of us. Her smile is the biggest I've ever seen and all seven of her little teeth revealed themselves.

"Hey ma." Trey greeted his mom, but even I can tell his eyes were trained on his daughter. April stood up from the rocking chair and handed Avery to Trey.

"Welcome back home baby." She kissed his cheek then silently excused herself out the room, leaving the three of us alone.

"She's gotten so big." Trey says in awe as he scans over every inch of Avery.

"I know." I agree.

"Hey beautiful... daddy's back. Did you miss me?'

"Da-dee!" Avery says excitedly, still smiling as she stares at Trey. It's cute to see her small hands touching all over Trey's face as if to make sure that he's real.

"Happy Birthday princess." Trey kissed Avery on top of her head then her forehead then her cheek and squeezed her tightly.

Quietly I exited out the room too.

They needed this time together.

After two more hours of love, laughter, music, and games the party was finally over. Trey and Avery headed out earlier since Avery fell asleep towards the end and Trey wanted to put her to bed.

"Hey handsome." I greet Trey when he walks back into our bedroom.

"Hey beautiful." Trey greets me as he shut the door behind him. He takes quick strides over to the bed where I lay while pulling off his shirt before bending down and kissing me. "I missed you." He groans.

"Show me." I wrap my legs around his waist and fall back into in the mattress.

***

I wake up to a heavy arm draped across my waist and light breathing down my neck. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is the time. It's almost nine and Avery still isn't awake. I expect her wake up soon so I know I need to get her food ready and get myself ready for the day but It felt too amazing to be back in Trey's arms.

Just five more minutes.

I didn't realize I fell back asleep until I opened my eyes and it was an hour later than what I remembered seeing. This time though when I opened my eyes I didn't see Trey. He was gone and I didn't hear any water running so I know he wasn't in the bathroom.

Quickly I get out of bed and head down the hall to look for him. He's in Avery's room, laying on his side on the carpet while he played with her. She looked clean and was wearing a different outfit then the one she fell asleep in last night.

"I'm starting to feel left out." I joke as I watch the two of them together.

Trey looks up and smiles. "Don't. I just missed her that's all."

"I know," I walk over to the two of them. "I love seeing you guys together."

"Morning." He pecked my lips once I bend down to be at their level.

"Morning." I smile before kissing Avery's cheek. "Hi pretty girl." I turn my attention back to Trey. "Did she eat already?"

"Yeah, she finished eating ten minutes ago."

"Okay." My stomach growls and I blush embarrassed.

"Looks like I gotta feed my other girl." Trey stands up and takes Avery along with him. "What are you hungry for?"

Deciding to tease him I lean in and whisper in his ears, "You." I pull back and smile. "But i'll settle for an omelet."

"Keep it up and we'll have baby number two on the way." Trey warns me and I laugh all the way downstairs until we reach the kitchen.

Avery stood in her playpin in the living room watching cartoons while Trey and I made breakfast together. As I mixed the eggs I watched Trey as he chopped the tomatoes for the omlet and telling Trey everything that happened between Alex and I came to mind.

"Babe, are you okay?" Trey asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah."

"What were you thinking about?" He presses. Everything inside me is screaming for me to keep my mouth shut but I knew things would only get worse if I hid it from him.

"I have something I need to tell you." I begin.

"What?" He stops cutting and gives me his full attention.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Alex and I made out while you were on tour." I confess, spitting it out so fast I wasn't sure if Trey understood me or not because he didn't say anything for a long time. "Baby I'm so sorry! It didn't mean anything. I don't want him. I should've listened to everyone in the first place. I told him that we couldn't be friends anymore and I haven't seen him since! I swear! Please forgive me!" I cried and hugged him tightly. Trey's face was hard as stone then relaxed a second later.

"You're good." He gently pushes me off of him and goes back to chopping the vegetables.

"What?" I don't think I heard him right.

"I said you're good." He repeats himself. "You told him you were never gonna see him again right? So we're good."

I looked at him in disbelief. Did he really just forgive me that easily?

"Trey-"

"Babe don't stress." He pats my shoulder. "I'm gonna go check on Avery." He kisses my forehead then walks away without another word.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: ONE comment on the last chapter... You're breaking my heart guys. Are you guys getting bored with the story? I promise you there's lots of exciting things coming for Trey and Amina and if you want to find out what then PLEASE COMMENT.

1. Do you guys think Trey really forgave Amina?

2. What did you think of this chapter?

3. If I write another Trey Songz fanfiction... What should it be about? Taking requests!

Thank you for reading!

7+ Comments for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 658 9
When Melissa was about to drop out of school because she couldn't afford housing without a roommate, Alex was there. When she needed a personal chauf...
1.2M 48K 63
{18+ COLLEGE ROMANCE COMPLETED} What sucks more than being rejected by the girl of your dreams? Finding out afterward that she's moving in with you...
625K 32.4K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
6.2M 125K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...