The Magi Of Time And Space (D...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Arc 1: Beginning Lia was a Normal otaku. 15 years ago she was in a accident and was in a comatose state f... More

Important Messages : Story Discountinued
Arc 1: Prologue: The New World
Chapter 2: Offer and Past Choice
Chapter 3: Remembering
Chapter 4: Dungeon and Silver Girl
Chapter 5: Kou Empire and Suzuki
Chapter 6: Beating and King of Balbadd
Chapter 7: 11 Generals and Curse
Chapter 8: Escape and Tri Dungeon
Chapter 9: Spider God and Scorpio twins
Chapter 10: Snake god and Djiins
Chapter 11: Misunderstanding
Chapter 12: Kou and Attack
Chapter 13: Black and White
Chapter 14: The Future,and the past
Chapter 15: Teaching and Alchemy
Chapter 16: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 1
Chapter 17: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 2
Chapter 18: Magi and My words
Chapter 19: A Silent Friend and a Dark Voice
Chapter 20: Broken Trust
Character Profile:Aqua
Character Profile: Lorena
Character Profile: Krystal
Character Profile: Lia
Character Profile: Isabel
10 facts about me
1k Special!!
I got Tagged/ Got Tagged #2
New Book Cover!!
Unidentified Chapter 1: Terrible Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 2: Magic and Memories
Unidentified Chapter 3: Strange Meeting
Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You
Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song
Unidentified Chapter 6: ??????
Unidentified Chapter 7: Wandering in a New Life
Chapter 21: Signs of Rebellion and Darkness
Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed
Chapter 23: Chains and Decisions
Chapter 24: The Chains of Happiness and Despair
Chapter 25: War of Despair: Part 1
Chapter 26: War of Despair: Part 2
I am Born from the Rukh
4K Special!: The Bet
4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)
Christmas Special!
2017: New Book Cover
The Magi of Time and Space
The Magi of Time and Space: Arc 2: Rouge Magi
Rouge Magi
Prologue: Part 1: Regretful Action
Prologue: Part 2: End of War
Chapter 1: A New Beginning (NSFW)
Chapter 2: Words of the Rouge Magi
Chapter 3: Life as a Queen/Mother
Chapter 4: It is Darkness Within Him
Chapter 5: Hill of Memories
Chapter 6: The Dark Day
Chapter 7: Tears of Silence
Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)
Chapter 9: Solomon and Rakujima
Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love
Hello
Valentine's Day Special
Unidentified Chapter 1: ?????
Unidentified Chapter 2:Part 1: Ready and Rupture
Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 2: Falan and Al-Thamen
Unidentified Chapter 4: Home (NSFW)
Unidentified Chapter 5: Broken as Can Be
Unidentified Chapter 6: Raymond
Unidentified Chapter 7: The Song of Sorrow
Unidentified Chapter 8: Story
Unidentified Chapter 9: The Garden of Sinners
Lost Scroll: Happiness:Part 1
Special OMAKES
New Book Cover
Magi Omakes
?????????
?????: Part Two
Halloween Special
Announcement

Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd

5.8K 134 200
By GhostgirlLuminisa

-The next day-

It was now morning, the sun rising over the Kingdom of Balbadd. Aladdin was curious about the mysterious woman that had appeared out of nowhere and saved their lives. Also he had many questions for her.
We went to her room where she was resting. He saw asleep. But his face became perverted when he saw how big her chest was. He walks up to her and snuggles in her chest.
"So soft.......like big sister's...." Aladdin thought as he felt himself fall asleep again.

About a few hours later, everyone woke up.
"Where's Aladdin?" Alibaba asked.
The others went to look around but then.....it hit Alibaba where he might be.....

Oh no........

Realization just hit everyone....

He was at that woman's room. They ran to the room and quickly opened the door. They saw Aladdin sleeping on the woman's chest.
"Hmmmm......." they saw the girl starting to wake up.
They froze. How was she going to react?!

Lia woke up feeling something warm in her chest. She sat up and saw it was Aladdin, sleeping peacefully on her chest. She looks down at him.
A cute peaceful face......she smiles warmly and wraps her arms around him. Bringing him a bit closer to her.
She always hugged Isabel when she would her sleeping next to her. And reading the manga, she grew to see Aladdin like a younger brother.

Then realization hit her. All of last night's events suddenly came back. She froze. A look of shock was on her face.
She turns around to look out at the door and was met with a pair golden eyes.
"Miss a-----!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Lia's sudden scream woke up Aladdin, only to witness her punch Sinbad in the face.
Sending him crashing/flying out the door.

"Sinbad!!!"

Everyone yells. Aladdin quickly got off the bed and ran to where the others went. Lia looked at them terrified and began hyperventilating. She saw her chest was covered in bandages and quickly got up and grabbed her bag.
Masrur quickly noticed of this and saw her panicking. Her eyes full of confusion and fear. He slowly began to walk towards her. Hoping to calm her down.
Lia quickly took out a smoke bomb she carries in her bag and threw it on the floor. A explosion of smoke took place and she took that chance to escape out the window.
"Cough! Cough! Where did she go?!" Lia heard Ja'far yell as she ran.

She ran through the streets of Balbadd.
"No way, no way, no way!!!" She kept repeating as she looked as she continued to run.
"I really am in the world of Magi!!!" Lia screamed in her mind.
She quickly took out her red cloak(fan of RWBY) and puts it on. She continues to run and from the roof she jumped to a boat she saw near the bridge. Lucky for her it had the paddle and she began to row for her life.
"This can't be real.....this can't be real....it has to be a dream..." She muttered as she rowed.

She then felt something land on the boat hard, making her stumble and fall. Her hood fell off. She looked up and her eyes widened in shock at who was standing before her.
"That was a rude way of thanking me miss." Sinbad, The King of the Seven Sea's, stood before her.
He knees down and extends his hand to her to take it, but she slapped it away.
"Grrrrrrrr.............." She growled at him as she got into a position that she was going to lunge at him, like a animal.
He looked at her shock. He can see fear written in all her features, and based on her body language....he can tell.....she........was.....antisocial...
"Womanizer of the seven sea's......" Lia growled.
He looked at her shocked. Not to far away....Ja'far was trying not to laugh.

"Ahem! Miss, I'm glad you heard o----!!" He didn't get to finish.
"Air head of the seven sea's! Most shameless dimwit of the seven sea's!!" Lia snarled.
A smirk broke on her face when she saw the life drain out of Sinbad because of her words, and decided to make him suffer at the one word that he hates being called.
"OLD MAN!!!" and that sent him sulking.
The others burst out laughing and Lia quickly took that chance to jump off the boat.
However.......red wires wrapped around her wrist.
"Shit........Ja'far....." Lia cursed as she saw him jump down at the boat.
"Unless you want to die, you will tell use who you are." Ja'far said in a deadly tone.
Lia looked up and down at him. She couldn't help to keep a giggle coming out of her. Ja'far looked at her confused.
"You look like a nun at first sight, and you remind me of a cross dresser." Lia laughed as she saw Ja'far's shocked face.
And took the opportunity to jump off the boat, sending him falling into the water. She didn't get a chance to run when, she felt herself get picked up and slung over like a sack of potatoes over Masrur's shoulder.

- Lia POV -

"Let me go!! Let me go Masrur!!" I yelled as I pounded my fist on his back.
But no luck. I even tried to kick him in the stomach but that hurt me more. Damn Fanalis and their inhuman strength!
And thus I was carried all the way back to where I was.

- 10 Minutes Later -

Shattering!!

- 3rd POV -

"Hiiiissssssss............" Lia hissed at them once they gotten back to the place.
The original plan was to tie her up so she wouldn't escape but.....apparently the girl is an escape artist.
So here they are now, in the room she was staying, the place a total disaster. She threw chairs, vases at them, wanting them to stay away. And here she is, hissing and snarling at them like a cat.
Alibaba, Morgiana, Sinbad, Ja'far and Aladdin stood behind Masrur. Hoping to be protected from the wild, enraged  woman.
"Grrrrrr.......hiss......." She snarled.
Lia's eyes moved to Aladdin, then to Alibaba, and lastly to Morgiana. All three flinched. Lia's eyes soften, and she sighs.
"Aladdin." She spoke.
Everyone froze.
"Morgiana...." she looked at her.
"Alibaba..." Lia looked Alibaba, who looked scares for his life.
She slowly puts down the vase she was about to throw, and everyone sighs in relief.
Aladdin comes out of hiding, and Lia flinched and raised the vase again.
"Miss, we're not gonna hurt you. Please put the vase down." He slowly approaches her.
Lia watches as he gently takes her hand and slowly brings it down. He felt her trembling. Lia sighs and gently caresses his cheek. She wanted to feel if he was real. Aladdin froze, the feeling felt so familiar. It was kind and warm. He looked up at her, and saw both black and white rukh surrounding her lovingly.
"Miss, are you a Magi?" He asked her innocently.
Lia looked at him shocked and shook her head frantically.
Sinbad observed her. When he saw her in his dream, she seemed more cheerful, despite looking like she just went through something horrible.
"No. I can't be a Magi.....Magic....Magic....isn't real...." his eyes widened when he heard her say that.
"Magic isn't real.......one minute I'm trying to kill myself and the next thing I know I ended up somewhere else...." Lia said as she stepped back from Aladdin.
Ja'far slowly approaches her.
"Why do you say that?" He asked her.
Aladdin helped Lia sit down on the bed and sits in her lap.
Alibaba looks at him in shock with a face that screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Aladdin grins and.......begins to rub his face on her chest.

Oh no............

But Lia doesn't do anything. She flicks him on his head.
"Please stop doing that Aladdin. At this rate you'll end up a womanizing scum bag like Sinbad." Lia giggles as the words priced through Sinbad and Aladdin like a arrow.

Now that the tension is gone, Sinbad sits down on a chair. He looks at Lia infront of him.
"Miss, I must say I was impressed by the way you fought last night. Who are you?" Sinbad got straight to the point.
Lia's eyes narrowed at him.
"Hmp!" Lia puffed her cheeks and looks away.
He sighs.
"Womanizer." Lia said.
Ja'far looks like he wants to strangle her. Lia looks at her bag on the table, ready to make a dash towards it. Sinbad noticed this.
"Tell us who you are or say good bye to your belongings." He said and Ja'far was ready to do that.
Lia panicked because in that bag was her precious books, weapons, and tons of other things.
"Lia." She said coldly.
Sinbad's, Masrur's, Ja'far's, and Aladdin's eyes widened.
Lia looked them puzzled. Confused why they sounded surprised to hear her name.
She began to wave her hand to make them snap out of it.
"Hello, yo-------!!!" And a spilt second, Ja'far was right infront of her, holding his blade at her neck.
Lia gulps. She isn't assassin, but ever since she was little, for some reason she knew assassination techniques.
"Don't Lie to me......who are you really...?" Ja'far said in a murderous tone.
"Do I have to tell you my fucken age also?! Hell no!" Lia growled back.
"Mr.Ja'far, stop! She isn't lying!" Aladdin tries to calm him down.
As Sinbad watched, he kept thinking why she looked familiar.
"It might me her." Masrur said.

"Get out if my bag!" Lia yells at Alibaba who was going through her bag.
"What's this? Aaaahh!!!" He held Lia's phone and yells when it all of a sudden began to yell...."INTRUDER ALERT!! INTRUDER ALERT! NON-OTAKU TRYING TO GO THROUGH!!!"
Lia dove just on time to catch it from falling and turns it off.
"Phew........." Lia sighs in relief.
But she felt the others staring at her.
"What's this?" Aladdin grabs a book and skims through it.
"These drawings are amazing." Morgiana was looking through her sketch book.
"Thank you." Lia said as she stood up and Morgiana handed her book back to her.

- Time Skip: Night: Lia POV -

For the rest if the day, I was question  through the day, and I got to the point I cussed them out in Spanish. Sinbad looked like he recognized the language, but doesn't understand it. Right now, I was reading one of my books a carry.

Miss, are you a Magi?

Aladdin's question rung in my head. I can't be a Magi. I don't believe in magic....but now that I was brought to this world, might as get used to seeing magic. I look over to a withered flower. I can see the rukh.....but that doesn't mean I'm a Magi. I look over at Aladdin, looking through the books I have. I smile. I walk over to flower plant. I pick it up and walk over to him. I see him reading my Harry Potter Spell book I recently bought. I was suppose to me a birthday present for Yui.
"Like what you are reading?" I smile.
He looks up and grins.
"I dont understand anything!" He said cheerfully and I sweat drop.
"I see......." I say.
"Can you teach me big sis?" He asked.
Why does this feel like dejavu?
"I'l teach you. (Sits down next to him and takes book.) This is a spell called
Lumos. It's used to illuminate. Like torch or lamp." I explained.
His eyes sparkled with interest as I told him and read the book to him.
"Aladdin....." I turn to him and he looks at me confused.
I can tell he is still upset about Ugo.
"Ugo is alive. He's alright. Have faith in him." I smile warmly at him as I held his flute.
He looked at me shocked. I hugged him.
"It's alright.....it's alright to be strong. Buts also alright to cry." I said as I held him.
I then heard him lightly cry, I didn't even notice that tears were coming down my eyes.

Unknown to Lia, Sinbad was listening to them. He was surprised at how she would change from a viscous Woman to a kind loving girl.

I closed my bag as I put my books away. I then saw Aladdin not here anymore and ran to where I knew he was.

"This one is not breathing!!" I hear the villagers say.

I see Aladdin on the floor and see him putting Magio in the flute.

"Take away the flute!!!!" I yell and ran to him and ripped the flute out of his hand.

I picked him up, and saw Sinbad and the others running towards us.

"I need to make his fever go down." I say as I carry him back to his room.

-it's been a few minutes-

I was able to make Aladdin's fever go down. I swear he is just as reckless as in the manga. I opened my bag and took out the medicine book I have. I then saw Ja'far.

"How is he?" He asked.

"He's alright. Listen when he wakes up give him this." I handed him a small bottle.

"Make sure he drinks it. It will prevent him from getting sick." I say and walk out of the room.

I could feel Ja'far staring at me as I leave. I sigh and turn to him.
"I'm confused. One minute you are a wild animal (sees Lia get angry tick mark) and the next thing you know, your attitude changes 360. You're suddenly.....kind." He said.
"Is that wrong?" I said with a straight face.
"Excuse me?" He narrowed his eyes.
"Ja'far, I feel like I know you, yet I never met you before. But......I guess now that I don't see you people as an enemy. I feel safe." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.
Ja'far face then softens a bit and gives me a small smile.
"Then can I ask you a question?" He said.
"Sure." I said.
"How did you know all our names even if we haven't introduced ourselves to you? And where did you get that necklace?" He asked.
"I hears you all yelling at each others names yesterday. And about my necklace.......I don't know. " I said as I touched it.
"What do you mean you don't know?" He said.
"15 years ago, I woke up from a 11 month comatose state. Only to find my parents had passed away and only me and my sister survived the accident. I woke up with this necklace on me. And for some reason I woke up crying. 15 years, and I still don't know who gave me it. I hope to find out who gave it to me. I want to thank them." I said.
"I understand. I hope you find that person." Ja'far said as he patted my head.
"Thank you."  I said.
And we both left our separate ways.

"Lia." I turn around and see Sinbad.

"If you don't trust me that's fine, but the least I can do is help the people here. I have medicine and I am a herbalist. So let me help them." I took off my glasses and wiped them clean and put them back on.
I don't trust Sinbad. And I don't like womanizers.

I left to help Morgiana tend the wounded.

"Thank you Ms.Lia. I appreciate you helping me." Morgiana was carrying some towels while I carried some medicine.

"You remind me a bit of my younger sister." I smiled.

"You have siblings?" She asked.

"Yes. She's a year younger than Aladdin. I wonder how she's doing right now." I stop and stare up to the sky.

"I'm sure you'll meet each other soon. I'm sure of it." She smiles.

"By the way, that necklace, are you a dungeon capturer?" Morgiana asked.

"Eh?" I looked down at my necklace and put down the medicines.

On the crystal, was the eight pointed star.

"H-H-How?! I never been to a dungeon!!" I said surprised.

I really need to talk to someone and that one person is the fucken womanizer.

"I'll be back. I need to talk to Sinbad." I said goodbye and went to find him.

But I found the son of a bitch drunk. I punched him in the stomach and woke him up. He was in a different room from Aladdin.

"What the heck was that for?!" He held his stomach.

"Wake up womanizer. I need to ask you something." I growled. Why do I feel like I done this before.

"Alright what is it?" He said and motion me to sit down next to him.

I stayed up.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" He said.

"No."

I took a chair and sat across him. I Took off my necklace and showed it to him. His eyes widened.

"Did you implant a dijin in my necklace? I will kick your sorry ass if you did. And if It's Zepra....." I looked at him coldly.

He put his hands up in defense.

"I swear I didn't do anything! And where did you get that necklace?" His voice turned serious when he asked that.

"I don't know. In my country, I was in a terrible accident. I was in a comatose state for 11 months. When I woke Up I found out my parents passed away. This necklace was on me when I woke up. I never found out who gave it to me." I said as I held it in my hand.

"I'm sorry." Sinbad said.

"Sigh....it's alright. By the way.....have we met before?" I asked and saw Sinbad smirk.

​​​​​​" are you trying to seduce me?" He said and revived a punch in the face.

"No." I said.

"Then why ask me that?" He rubbed his nose.

"Because I feel like I met you before, but I have never met you before. Do you understand?" I said crossing my arms and angry tick Mark appears on me when I saw him looking at my chest.

I took out my gun and pointed at him.

"Alright!! I won't do it again!! What weapon is this anyway?" He said looking at my gun.

"By the way where is my bow?" I said.

"We'll give it back to you once I settle things in Balbad." he crossed his arms.

"I hate you." I frown and put my gun away.

"I love y-----" BAM!! I shot a bullet near him.

"Don't even go there." I put it away and left.

Ja'far heard the shot and ran to the room Sinbad was. He saw a very angry Lia storm out of the room.

He went in and saw petrified Sinbad and the wall next to him, a sizzling bullet hole.

"Sinbad....I swear...when are you going to start acting like a king?!" Ja'far yelled.

"Ja'far.....do you think it's possible it's her ?" He asked.

They were silent for a few seconds.

"The similarities are the same but she was a kind person. Cheerful, full confidence. But her, she's the complete opposite. Reckless, cold, and has the same eyes I had in the past, but only shows it when she is angry. However, from what I seen the way she treats Aladdin, Morgiana, and Alibaba, she acts like a older sister and a mother. So it's possible." Ja'far said.

"Why do you ask?" Ja'far said.

"will you stand by my side and help me build my own kingdom?"

"Yes! I promise to always be there with you. Thank you Sinbad." A little girl smiled at him as she took his hand.

"because she has the same smile she did 15 years ago. She also has the necklace I gave her . " Sinbad said looking out the window.

Lia went to her room. Turns out it's next to Sinbad. She put on her night gown that was given to her and went to sleep.

-dream-

"Where am I?"

A place filled with gold. Little cute white creatures all around. You the climb a stair case. There you see a familiar blue head.

"Ugo." You said as you walked up.

"I see you finally woke up. How do you like your stay in this world so far?" He asked.

"I really don't know. I feel like I been here before but I never been here before. Ugo why am I here? I should have died. So why am I still alive? What about my sister, my friend, how are they?" I asked worried.

"They are alright. You will meet them soon." He said.

Soon.....how long will that take?

"Listen, there is something you must know. You came to this world before, but not just this world, but many others." He said.

"What?"

"You are what we call a rouge Magi. But that is natural, after all you are Solomon's........

.. never mind." He said.

"Ugo....why am I a magi? I never asked for this. is there something you are not telling me?" I looked at him.

"When the time comes, you will understand." He said.

Then a blinding light hit me.

-end of dream-

I woke up to the sound of birds. I opened the window and sat up and stretch. I was in peace until I felt something move besides me. I stood up and took a pipe from under the bed. I threw off the bed sheets. What ever is there is gonna die.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" My life is over.....I'm not married yet. My pour eyes!!!

There is a nacked Sinbad sleeping on my bed. I swung the pipe at him.

"GET OUT!!!!"

He wakes up as his expression turns to horrified when he sees the pipe in my hand and it coming at him. I swing and swing and miss. he then manges

to catch it in mid air. I try to pull away but he's strong. He pulls the pipe out of my hand making me fall forward. I expected to fall, but......

"That not nice. Is that how you wake people up Lia?' I looked up and felt a muscular chest and saw a smirking Sinbad looking down at me.

My face became red in an instant.

"Let me go!!" I struggled to move.

"Don't like what you see?" He said smirking.

"OF COURSE I DON'T!! I'M NOT MARRIED YET!! LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled trying to get way from him holding me around the waist.

He frowned and then Press his lips on the back of my neck. It made my face twice as red, and made me angry I did a full 180 turned and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine.

"L-L-Lia......" He fell and groaned were I hit him.

I jumped out the window. I ran and ran, till I was at the bridge again.

"Huff.....huff...I may be an otaku, and I'm happy to be in this world.......but that doesn't mean I'm ready for a relationship!!!!" I banged my head on the rail.

Right now, I'm pretty sure Ja'far is yelling at Sinbad.

I went back to the others. And I can already here Ja'far yelling at Sinbad. I went to Aladdin's room to see how he is. I know he is probably with Ugo. I took out my phone and went through it.

"The least I can do is give him my magio." I stood up and placed my hands together on his forehead and concentrated.

If I am a Magi.....then let me use this power to help him. I felt my energy go to him and Slowly drifted to slumber.

-dream-

"Lia.....Lia!!!

I open my eyes and I see Aladdin talking to Ugo's head.

"Ms.Lia!! What are you doing here?" I see Aladdin run up to me and on the verge of jumping on to my breasts.

"Don't even think about it!" I smacked him in the head.

"I'm glad your doing well. It is not time yet for you to go, however In the future you will meet someone that came to this world 300 years ago." Ugo smiled at me.

"Aladdin is ready for Solomons wisdom. I'll watch over him. The words you told me when I first arrived here, I finally heard them. And can you explain when I will meet this person." I said to Ugo.

He looked at me with a smug face.

"Your gonna have to wait." He smirked.

"THIS IS WHY YOU COULDN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shrieked.

He sweat drops and tells me not to remind him.

Aladdin turns to me.

"miss Lia I promise when We both wake up, we'll save our friends. I don't know why but...to me your like an older sister. So when this is all over let's work together to save our friends." He smiles at me.

My eyes widen at what he says to me and I smile back to him.

"I feel the same way. To me you feel like a younger brother. So when this over, I want to stay by your side Aladdin. True I am not from this world but I will aid you in what I can. You, Alibaba, and Morgiana are my friends. Even if it was only a few days, I am glad to have met you and everyone." I smile and pat his head.

"Though......why do I feel like I've met Sinbad before? Good luck Aladdin, may the force be with you." I mentally laugh for saying that to him.

"The force?" He ask with a confused face.

"Pfft! It's a way to say good luck." I'm trying not to burst out laughing.

"Thank you Lia." Aladdin smiles and along with Ugo I watch him send Aladdin through the door.

"Open sesame!!" Ugo and I both say as we both watch him descend to the door in the sky.

"Holy Palace....Great King Solomon! Take this child back to the surface! And , please grant your wisdom,your miracle, upon this child!" I watch as Ugo says these words and the door in the sky closes, showing that Aladdin has begun his journey.

"You made the right choice. Now please explain to me why you brought me to this world." I turned back to face Ugo.

"I can only tell you so much. The rest you will have to figure out yourself." Ugo tells me.

I mentally faced palm myself because I knew those were the words he was going to say to me.

"How ever, you do have a Dijin." He says and that made me look at him.

"Her Name is Yunaria. She is the dijin of creation and faith. The very first Dijin to have ever been born and live. She is inside your necklace. She possesses the powers of all 72 dijins. You can say she is the 73rd Dijin no one knows about." Ugo says calmly as I'm there shaking from shock.

This was not in the anime or the manga!!

"You have not just been to this world, but to many others. You possesses the knowledge of the universe. In time you will awaken that power. That is all I can tell you for now." He says to me and I have a shock expression in my face.

"You also possesses abilities that no one else has. I will give you this book about magic. Use it wisely to save your friends. Also do not let the darkness in your heart control you." Ugo says.

A glowing orb appear on in front of me. As the light fades it reveals a book floating in the air. A blue and gold orb in the middle, surrounded by gears and gold, also in color blue. I touched the book. In an instant hundreds of visions played through my eyes.

"Ghauu!!" I grab my head in pain as I fall to my knees.

"Are you alright?!" Ugo asked worried.

"I'm....pant.....fine...huff....looks like my friends from the other world's I visited will aid me....huff..huff. ..and I just learned magic in an instant....huff..huff.."

I smile as I slowly get up.

"It's time for you to go back. We'll meet again someday Lia." Ugo smiles at me.

"I know we will." I smile as everything slowly becomes black.

-end of dream-

I slowly open my eyes and I see Ja'far.

"Lia your-----!!!" I see his eyes widen as I sit up.

"Is something wrong?" I say with a puzzled face.

"No. Sorry." He says.

"How long have I been out?" I say.

"For a few days like Aladdin. Sinbad, Alibaba, and the others have gone to the palace to stop the revolution that is going on." He says.

Oh no!! I jump off the bed in a flash and nearly crashed into the wall. They need me. I ran out the door and grab an apple from the plate on the table. Aw I ran out I saw Masur and grab the glad of water he had in his hand.

"Thanks!!" I said as I ran before he said anything.

I ran to the palace. As I ran I quickly stopped by Sinbad's room and found where he hid my bow and arrows, and grabbed my bag. I barley made it to the part where Alibaba was fighting the third Kou empire's graud. He was on the verge of stabbing Alibaba but I deflect his attack shooting my gun at him. Both of there eyes widened when they saw me.

I continued to shoot at the graud as he jumped back to dodge my bullets. I ran to Alibaba's side and stoop in front of him as I helped him get up.

"What are you doing here Lia!? Your gonna get yourself killed!" He said in shock.

"Just shut up! I'll take care of this guy. You go and stop the king. I believe....no...I know you can stop this blood shed. (Hand S him a red bead) This wil help you regain your lost Magio. Now go!! Stop the king!!" I said as I continue to shoot at the graud.

"Thank you Lia!!" Alibaba said as he ran to the kings chamber.

I smiled then turned my attention to the enemy infornt of me.

"You got guts woman. But now your gonna regret your choice!" He said as he charges at me with his sword.

"We'll see about that!!(Takes our blue ocarina) Song of fates!(Begins to play song) Come forth my friend! Lend me your strength Azura and Corrin!!" I yell as I finish playing the song.

Water begins to gather and begins to take the shape of a woman. Then stone and wind gather together to create the shape of a man. The water takes the form of a woman with blue long hair,blue eyes, a tritant in her left hand, and white and blue clothing. Then the wind and stones that the form of a man with brown hair, red kind eyes, sliver armor, a blue cape, and a golden sword in his hand. Both open their eyes, and they widened and then smile as they see me walk up to them.

"It's been quite some time since we last saw you Lia." Azura says.

"I see this is your enemy. We'll help you in what we can." Corrin says as he, Azura, and I prepare out weapons to battle.

"Thank you both of you.(Closes eyes eyes then opens them and they are cold and pricing.) Back me up, when I get an opening I'll kill him.(bow and arrows ready) NOW!" I yell as all three of us change at him.

Azura charges him from the left, Corrin charges from the right, and me from the front. Azura attacks with her her tritant and uses water spears to attack the graud. He was barley able to dodge her attack and uses that opening to attack her. He sword coming down but is stopped on time as Corrin appears in front of Azura and stops his sword. On time.Corrin then pushes back and both of their swords clashed. I then charged from behind and shoot several arrows which stab him in the back. He screams in pain and I take this chance and use some of the magic I learned.

"Kitara!!" I undid one of the ribbon in one of my braids and it turns to a syth and use it to cut the guys in half and he falls to the ground dead. The battle is over...

"it's over...(drops to knees and coughs out blood) Cough cough!!" I put my hand over my mouth and begin to see blood on it.

"Damn heart condition!! Cough cough!" I clutch my heart and breath heavily.

"Lia!" Corrin and Azura run to my side.

"Hold on!" Azura begins to sing and I feel her magic flow into my healing me and making me feel better.

"Thank you.." Corrin helps me get up.

"Will you be alright with out us?" He says.

"I'll be alright. Thank you both. Forgive me for not seeing you or any of yours friends in family. I am barley regaining my lost memories. But thank you for everything. We'll meet again one day." I smile at them and they smile and said goodbye. They then both turned back to water and rocks and wind.

Unknown to Lia , a single black rukh was watching her from afar.

"I'll make you mine.....I won't let what happened 1,000 of years ago, or what happened 15, or 8 years ago again. After al, if you would have just been mine "he" wouldn't have died." It said.

Back to the palace!

I ran to the kings chamber and saw I barley made it to when Sinbad shows that the seven sea's alliance is here. They are declaring that they recognize Ballad as a republic and that Princess Kouyuku does not have to marry the king anymore. I smile knowing how happy she is. Agendas alright and take takes her leave. I walk up to Sinbad. His eyes widened when he sees me.

"Lia! What are you doing here?! You should be resting!" He glares at me.

"I Just saved Alibaba, fought a fucken animal human graud, and this is the thanks I get?! I yell at him and I see Alibaba sweat drop.

"Your name is Lia correct?"

I then around and see a woman with blonde hair in a bun, a orange marking on her face, and a pink Greek style dress. She walks up to me.

"Yes?" I say confused.

Her hand touches my cheek and I see her look in to my eyes.

"It.....really...i-Is you..." I see tears form in her eyes and I begin to panic.

"What's wrong?!" I begin to panic.

She then hugs me.

"I thought you died 13 years ago!! I'm so happy your alive!!" She cries as she hugs me.

I am so confused right now.

"Miss I think you are mistaken. I never been here before. This is my first time meeting you and the seven sea's alliance. I think you must have mistaken me for someone else." I say As I break away from her arms.

"B-B-But I know you! Don't you recognize me or anyone of the people here of the seven sea's alliance?! Do you not remember those adventures you went with Sinbad?! Lia--!!" She stops talking when she sees Sinbad place his hand on her shoulder.

He shakes his head and the lady looks down and heads back to the others. I wonder what she was talking about. We then here the graurds and I see then try to stop Cassim. Run and tell them to let go of him but they refused..

"Let go of Cassim!!" I yell but they refused.

"Lia. Don't worry .I'll take care of him." I turn around and I see Alibaba.

"I'll help you. Do you still have that red bead I gave you?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says.

"When you need Magio use it when it is running very low. throw the bread to the ground and It will shatter. It will release a great amount of fire that will help you replenish your Magio." I say.

He he's giving me the look of "your kidding right?"

I glare at him with "I'm not kidding!"

Alibaba then head to where the fog troop is. I feel so much black rukh in the kingdom it's making me feel sick. The rebellion is costing the lives of many.

I follow Alibaba and see him surrounded the Fog troop in a circle of flames. We stand before them.

"Hey Alibaba, what's up? Your face doesn't look to good. Who is that woman behind you? I like that look in her eyes." Cassim says.

".................... Cassim...what are you doing?" Alibaba speaks.

"The monarchy ended. There's no need to shed any more blood. Yet...Yet you you....Why!" Alibaba clutches his fist, while I watch in silence.

".............."

"..........."

".........."

"Answer me Cassim!" Alibaba yells at him.

"Much blood has been shed. You have brought innocent people to this war you have created. Cost the lives of many. Can you not see that you can now live a peaceful life now?! Do you really wish to see people suffer?! You who wishes to be "King"?! You are not worthy of being one!!! We shall not let you hurt the lives of others. If that is what it means to be "King" to you, we shall stop you!" I yell.

Me speaking causes everyone to be surprised. Cassim's eyes widen then they narrow glaring at me. I glare back at him.

"Woman this is none of your business.stay out of it. I have no idea what you are talking about!" He glares at me.

"You too....(raises his blades in his hand) What are you doing? Alibaba......" Cassim prepares to fight.

"....?!?!"

"Thc!! Alibaba get ready!!" I yell.

"A country...of equality with no king...? Such a thing....when did I wish for that?" Cassim says as black fog begins to surrounded all of us.

Cassim fires black fog as the others attack us. I look around and see all the members have magic weapons.

"Alibaba you take care of Cassim! I'll take care of the others!" I yell as I charge at the others.

"Girl you got guts! Sekigen Mutou!" The woman screams as red fog begins to surrounded us.

Our visions become wrapped, I hear Cassim talking to Alibaba how human beings are all the same and why everyone has the qualifications to become king. A hug orb of black fog is formed and is aim at Alibaba. I smirk.

"Why are you smirking?! Your friend is about to be killed!" The other woman says.

"Take a look again!" I say as I break her magic weapon in two and the same with the others.

Everyone's eyes widen when they see the orb of fog cut in half.

"Cassim.....Basically, you are saying you wanted to be come king..!!" The fog clears revealing Alibaba with a weapon dijin equip.

"I won't allow anything else to be swallowed by your selfish ambitions!" Alibaba has Amons sword.

"I knew you can do it." I smile.

I finish defeating the last of them. Cassim tells Alibaba to kill him but I know Alibaba wouldn't do it. Cassim begins to leave but the guards surrounded him. Oh no!!

"DONT DO IT!!" I run and grab his arm trying to keep him from stabbing himself.

"Let go of me!!" Cassim struggles to make me get off his arm.

"YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR LIFE!! I DONT WANT TO SEE SOMEONE DIE BEFORE MY EYES AGAIN!!!" I Scream and see My friends eyes widen.

Cassim then uses all of his strength and knocks me off his arm and stabs himself.

"NOOOO!!" I see Cassim bleeding and the scene from 8 years ago plays in my eyes as I watch him turn to a dark djinn.

Stab!! Splat!

She's there on her knees in shock state as she witness a boy her age kill the boy that was with her in front of her. Tears running through her eyes.Blood all over the cement. Blood splatter on her face as the other boy smiles evil at her.

"You belong to me. Not to my twin brother. Your mine "....... the boy with black hair and sliver eyes comes closer to her.

"AAAHHAHAH!!!" I Scream as I hold my head.

Lia screams in pain and clutches her head as the scene from eight years ago replays in her eyes. Sinbad then sees black rukh begin to surrounded her. Her left eye becomes red. The black rukh begins to take the form of a shadow that stands next to her with a wide grin and red eyes. It leans down next to her ear and whispers to her with and evil grin.

"It your fault Ragnarok died. Now kill your self." He says as a black blade begins to appear on her hand.

"Kill....kill...die.." Lia then begins to raise the weapon.

Sinbad then jumps off the railing and runs toward Lia. He sees the shadow smile at him evil and mouths "you'll loose her again but this time for sure King Sinbad."

""I'm not about to loose you again!" Sinbad screams in his mind.

Before the blade stabs Lia, Sinbad catches it within hand cutting and bleeding himself. He crushes the blade to smithereens. He grabs her shoulders and shakes her to make her snap out of it. The battle between the dark djiin and everyone continues.

"Snap out of it Lia!! Snap out of it!! Lia!! " he shakes her and sees her left eye returning back to normal.

"Help....our ..friends...Sin..." she slowly points up to the sky with a trembling hand points tithe dark djiin on the verge of Attacking the palace.

Sinbad the jumps up and lands on top of the dark Dijin, and uses magoi manipulation to make the orb of black energy disappear, but because of it being made of black rukh, Sinbad's is injured. He tells Alibaba to attack and kill it. He attacked and in process his djiin equip evolves. The dijin then grabs Sinbad and throws him off. One more attack was need but Judal appears and attacks Alibaba sending him flying to the wall. Judal then uses his power and makes the dark dijin fall under his control. Before Sinbad can make a move he uses Sarg Arsarros, and stabs Sinbad with multiple ice shards and pinning him frozen onto the wall. But he then noticed both black and white rukh coming from Lia.

"that's the four eye chick that shot me with am arrow. Looks like she is in between the light and darkness---!!!"

"Altranin almiah alssamm!!"

A purple water dragon all of a sudden appears and blasted Judal and burns his arm thanks to the poisonous water and returns back to its owner. A woman with many aquatic like clothes, and a glowing staff, floating in the air the purple dragon behind her.

"Why you bitch!! Who the hell do you think you are to interfere?!" Yells Judal.

Sinbad looks up to the sky along with everyone else.

"that's!!!" His eye widened.

" Alrriah alquds." A gentle green wind begins to surrounded everyone in thte kingdom and the people in the village and and heals them completely.

"You shouldn't have interfere human!!" A man with a black mask and staff and white clothing launched a attack at the woman. And she was barley able to create a Borg to protect herself.

"You really think I will let you get away after what you done to my family?! Ithan of Al-Thamen!!" She yells and both begin their battle in the sky.

Lia then snaps out of it and helps fight with Alibaba and Morgiana fight the djiin. They continue to fight but everything looks hopeless. The ice spears were about to hit Alibaba and Lia ran infornt of him to protect him. Both closed their eyes waiting for the impact.

"Really, you're such a strange person. But because that is who you are, I want to be of help to you...and I'll stretch out my hand to you no matter how many times...Hey Alibaba! Hey Lia!" Aladdin appears and smiles at us.

Lia POV-

"Aladdin!" I run up to him and hug him.

"Big Sis!! Can't breathe!!" He struggles to move because of my chest.

Why wasn't I born with smaller ones.

"Let me say this chibi...I won't loose this time. Because I've attained a "djiin " too!" Judal yells down at Aladdin.

He begins to attack us but Aladdin creates a barrier that protects both of us as we walk over to Sinbad.

"Mister, are you alright?" Aladdin asked Sinbad as I approach him.

"Ah-yeah...Aladdin! The only person left who can match up to them is your "djiin"!" Sinbad says.

"Your talking about Ugo?" Aladdin grabs his flute.

"I'm sorry but.." I begin and and look down at Aladdin's flute.

"If your talking about him.." Aladdin says and I place my hand on his..

"He's not here anymore." We both say and mile sadly at the flute.

Everyone is in shock. But this time I will help Aladdin!

Both of us use heat magic and Fight Judal. Aladdin then uses Solomons wisdom to show Judal his past making him scream and making the djiin weak. We

At the last second we use our magic and attack the dark dijin and Alibaba attack it creating an opening. He then was swallowed by the dark djiin. I know he will succeed in savings Cassim. As our battle countiues , visions of what is happening between Alibaba and Cassim flash before my eyes and tears make me crying. Then the black rukh is suppress, and the dark djiin begins to crumble. I watch the last bit of what happened. Then there is a blinding light and we see Alibaba holding Cassim's body. He cry's as he holds Cassim in his arms.

"Welcome back Alibaba." Aladdin and I say as tears fall from our eyes.

I can barley see anything because my glasses are shattered, bit I can still see my friends. I see the rukh of all the family members go to their friends and love ones. Then a figure of a boy appears before me. Brown hair, hazel eyes...

"R-R- Ragnarok...." I run up to him and I hit him.

Tears falling from my eyes crying. He hugs me, and kisses me on the forehead.

"I undid the seal. Your memories of this world will return to you Lia. Move forward. Find the one you truly treasure." He nods his head to a different direction and sand I turn around and see my friends along with Sinbad and the others.

"Live Lia. Live." Ragnarok let's go of my hands and begins to return back to the flow of rukh.

"Don't leave me!!" I yell and fall to my knees and cry as more of the rukh go to there love ones.

-???? POV-

Tch! he got away. Not that it matter now. I witness Sinbad destroy two of Al-Thamen minions. I go down and land in front of them. Ja'far and Masur get in there battle positions.

"It has been quite some time hasn't it Sinbad?" I smile.

"What are you doing here Queen Lunala of the Aquarias kingdom?" He glares at me.

"Rude. I though my husband taught you better." I say as I place my hand on his forehead and heal him.

"I have feeling you are here for another business other than Al-Thamen. Why are you here?" He stands up straight and crosses his arms.

"You already know the answer, idiot king of the seven sea's." I cross my arms.

"No I don't. And don't you start calling me that name! " an angry tick mark appears on him and I laughed.

We walk to where everyone else is. I see the rukh return to their love ones. I see Lia with Ragnarok and her Mother and father. She then turns around to Cassim and promise to take care of Alibaba. I smile at what I am seeing she really has grown to a fine young Woman. I then see Sinbad with an angry tick mark when he sees Ragnarok kiss her on her forehead. I smack him on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He holds his head.

" jealousy will get you nowhere~" I sang and and Masur and Ja'far look at him like "oh so now he's interested in someone" and Sinbad face turns red.

I smile again because I'm glad to see Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, and Lia happy and hug each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
6.5K 260 29
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow the anime but there will be some manga mom...
294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
77.9K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...