Bad boy (Harry Styles fan fic...

Oleh michelleslotnick

Lebih Banyak

Bad boy (Harry Styles fan fiction)
Whos that? Chapter 2
Trust me Chapter 3
Movie night Chapter 4
Mom meet harry
Meet my crew
Home sweet home
Chapter 8
Trouble Chapter 9
Do you really
Chapter 10
Lets play nice Chapter 11
A night for me and you.
What is it
Whats going on.
It's been a long time
Suspended
Beach
Dinner
Girls day
Authors note please read !!
Mall
Feeling like shit
Trouble
Brother sister time
Authors note
Depressed
Birthday girl
Promise
Moving time
Grocery shopping
Im sorry
Not a chapter!!
Trouble
You liar!
Enemies
Why would you lie
war
ss
ALSmf
...
Authors note must read for next chapter
Authors note must read for next chapter!!
... Part 2
i wont
Broken
What are you doing herre
I chose
.
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
One week later
Problems?
Anger
Confused
Isl
Today
Lies
Authors note must read NEWS
scared
your right
Im sorry
Move on
Wtf
no please
authors note please read!
Authors Note please read very important
READ
Authors note NOT A CHAPTER THAT WOULD BE ODD SINCE IT ENDED
Important authors note incase you are confused
Authors note
authors note

Party time

10.4K 173 7
Oleh michelleslotnick

Alyssa's P.O.V

"You look-"Eleanor begins to say but Zayn beats her to it.

"Absouletly stunning" he gapes raking over my body making me feel slightly uncomfortable but hey I dressed to impress right?

"Shall we" I ask and they nod before we get into the car and head off to the club.

Harry's P.O.V

"Niall why is she here" I groan pointing to Jen I may have fucked her which was a big fucking mistake, she ruined my relationship.

"You texted me to come over Harry" she spits the events of that night rushes back to me and I try to push the thoughts back but it doesn't help she's right she didn't ruin my relationship.

I did.

"Where are we going" I ask Niall came over and dragged me out of my house, I haven't been doing much I'm a peice of shit just like she said what the fuck would I be doing.

"The club you need to get out mate" Niall says calmly and I huff in response, although I dont want to do this maybe it would be good for me.

Alyssa's P.O.V

We enter the club and I smell alchohol almost immediatly and I am ready to party, more ready than you would ever know being locked up in that room has brought the party animal out of me because I am ready to go wild.

"Lets get a drink" Eleanor suggests and I nod as Louis and Zayn sit in a booth, we go to the bar and order a couple shots before bringing them back to the table.

"To an amazing night" Louis cheers and we all join in downing our 4th shot, when I look up I see a mop of curls but it couldn't be she wouldn't until those green eyes light up the room.

I feel light headed, completely light headed I didn't think they would do this shit again this isn't like the last time nothing like the last time.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I growl in eleanors ear and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion before looking up meeting eyes with Harry.

"I didn't know I swear" she says disbeleif in her voice this has to be some fuckng joke.

"Was my drink laced" I shout getting pissed off, this cant be happening my intentions were to never see him again, because he is scum he doesn't I dont want to see his fucking face.

"Al-alyssa" Harrys voice rings through my ear and I am frozen I really hope this drink is laced and what I am seeing isn't real.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
345K 3.1K 30
Kristen works at Nandos with her best friend, Lily, in Bradford, UK. One day 5 boys walk into Nandos and end up talking for what seemed like forever...
983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
3.3K 60 15
When Ty gets really ill and the doctors do not think he will survive how will amy (Ty's wife) and Lily (Ty's mom) react ??? READ TO FIND OUT !!