...

Harry's P.O.V

What I see before my eyes is pure toture, now some of you may think I am crazy for what I am about to do. But there is no way in hell I am letting this kid live. I see Alyssa with mascara down here face, zachs hands on her hips while they're sitting on her bed. Zach seems to be getting pretty comfortable to comfortable.

I dont think I lunge, I lunge towards Zach ripping him away from Alyssa before throwing him on the ground. Zach gets a few punches in, a few punches he must have been waiting to do to me, but it is nothing compared to what I am going to to him. After rolling on the floor for a while throwing punches I stand up and kick him in the stomach.

"Harry" I hear a high pitched scream leave Alyssa's mouth, my eyes are no longer dark slots but they turn to its normal green color. I look up and anger takes over me again, she had just as much to do with this.

"You go to this" I roar pointing over to a hurt, moaning in pain Zach.

"He was comforting me apologizing" Alyssa says in between sobs, I just scoff trying to avoid the pain forming in my chest.

"Oh really" I roar pacing back in forth.

"How could you do that to me" I scream a tear falling down my cheek "After everything I told you, you come here to him" I roar causing her to flinch she's sobbing loudly shaking her head in disbelif at the actions that are occuring at this very moment.

"Harry you didn't see anything cause nothing happened" She screams, holding her stomach as louder sobs come out.

" ho-how could you do this to me" I say quietly roughly rubbing my eyes of the tears that are pouring out right now.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Harry i-" I try to explain myself, although you can barley pronounce half of the shit leaving my vocal chords.

Harry shakes his head dismissevly before exiting the room, the crying becomes harder once I hear the front door slam shut. He wouldn't even let me explain what he saw, he didnt give me the chance to explain. 

"Oh god" I mutter to myself gasping for air wiping my eyes and the clutching onto my stomach from the enormous pain growing in it. My chest achs along with my stomach and I feel like my whole world is crashing down. Before I do anything I have to take care of zach. I take in a deep breathe trying to control myself. before walking over to Zach and kneeling down.  

I run into the kitchen and grab an ice pack and first aid kit.

"I got it, go after him" Melissa says and I nod quickly thanking her over and over again as I grab my shoes and keys. I run to my car before hopping in and driving no speeding to Harry's house. As soon as I get there I dont see his car in the driveway.

"God damn it" I scream as loud as I can punching the steering wheel reapidly and crying again, he can't think this, he cant just oh god no. I take a couple minutes to calm myself down before getting out of the car, until an idea pops into my head if he see's me here he wont come home. I get back into the car and park it down the street, before jogging back to Harry's house unfortanutily he still isn't home.

I grab the key under the mat before opening the door and sitting on the couch waiting for Harry's arrival if Harry's arrival ever comes.

1 hour later.

I hear the front door opening, making me jump up Harry turns the light switch on and I stand there waiting for him to notice me, when I look him over my stomach churns and I feel my heart breaking even more. I see messy hair and red on him. 

He looks up at me wide eyed and the tears start to come back, I slowly walk up to him examning him.

This looks worse than it had to be.

......

Pain

Confusion

regret.

Mind bottling emotions are running through me.