Promise

"Alyssa Marie" Harry begins and I can feel my breathing become rapid " I promise not to hurt you, I promise not to lie" he says and I feel tears brimming in my eyes " I promise to befriend you and defend you with my life" he says his voice cracking in between "ill promise you forever" he says and I let a year slip down my cheek " and ill promise you today" he finishes pulling out a red velvet box.

"Will you accept this promise ring" he says smiling widely at me, I let out a big breathe I relief before wiping the tears and jumping with joy and nodding he slips the ring on my finger before standing up and kissing me. After we kiss I slap him in the arm and he winces

"What was that for" he asks rubbing the I suspect aching pain in his now red arm.

"For scaring the shit out of me" I yell not to loudly "I thought you were going to propose" I whisper/shout and he laughs

"Slow down babe were to young" he coos and I roll my eyes before pecking him once again and admiring the beautiful ring.

I grab my bag before we exit the premises and driving back to Harry's place.

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Is everything set" I shout and everyone nods the party guests have all arrived and I just got the text from Harry saying they're on there way.

I check everything over again before Harry texts me once again saying 5 minutes away, I put everyone in there hiding spots before turning off all the lights

Soon enough we hear a car door slam and the suspense is killing me I can't wait to see her reaction.

Alyssa's P.O.V

We get out of the car and slam the doors shut, Harry unlocks the door and its pitch black before turning the light on.

"SUPRISE" people yell giving me a heart attack I laugh once my heart beat gets back to normal.

I smile up at Harry and kiss him, before I can thank him the girls drag me away telling me happy birthday

1 hour later

Everyone's been drinking and everyone ate we are all just dancing and I cannot believe Harry did all of this for me. He really went all out and I can't thank him more.

In the midst of dancing Harry pulls me aside

"Sorry lady's mind if I steal her" he asks and they all shake there heads before whistling I roll my eyes playfully at them before walking off with Harry.

"Thank you" I say quietly "this is so nice" I say standing on my tippy toes to kiss him passionately showing him just how much this means to me.

"Anything for my baby" he coos and I feel my cheeks warming up before pecking him again, I find it ironic how nervous he still makes me.

"Presents" Melissa slurs and I laugh this girl drank a little to much, but hey it's a party let the girl live a little me and Harry walk back hand and hand before I see a place set up full of presents and a chair for me.

I smile this is literally the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, finishing through all the presents and reading the cards I cry little everyone hugs me and tells me happy birthday again.

I got a ton of clothing, shoes, bags , make up even an iPod and gift cards and some cash.

"Thank you everyone" I shout

"Wait there's one more" Harry says before coming back with a few more boxes my eyes go wide before I roll my eyes playfully how much was he planning to spend on me. He got me perfume, uggs , shorts and a necklace

He puts it around my neck taking longer than it normally would and I can only hear awes in the background. I kiss him long and passionately this has been the best birthday ever.

After presents we did cake and everyone left me and Harry are cleaning up a little bit before we get to exhausted Harry put the thousands of gifts in his car to bring to my house tomorrow.

I go into the bedroom to see Harry in his boxers I quickly take off my dress before walking I've to Harry and kissing him passionately.

"You really went all out" I whisper and Harry just kisses me in response, he's very gentle. He lays me gently on the bed before getting on top of me and hovering over me.

He leaves sweet kisses down my body, making me feel loved. He throws off my undergarments before getting up and going to the night stand.

He grabs a packet from the draw before pulling down his boxers on his own and putting it on.

"Scoot up baby" he tells me and I obey moving up more towards the bed before Harry gets in between my legs and begins to kiss my neck causing light moans to escape my mouth.

Harry's P.O.V

I slowly enter her while leaving love bites on her neck, she feels sensational the way our body's mold together. Today I declared all my love to Alyssa and I want to show her how much I love her.

I start moving my hips in a slow circular motion causing moans to leave her mouth.

"God" I grunt while keeping up the same pace moving my hips in a circular motion. Alyssa's hip continue to meet my every move making the feeling better through out each thrust.

I begin to pick up the pace so it's faster not to fast but I know how she likes it. But I still want to enjoy this moment for as long as I can.

I feel her legs begin to shake and her body tremble from under me signaling she's close. I decide to make this a lot better by moving my hips as fast as I can

"Oh Harry" she screams as she comes to her undoing I watch her intently which sends me over the edge even more in that exact moment I spill into the condom before collapsing into her chest.

We both regain our breathe before getting up I put my boxers on and she puts on panties and my shirt before sliding under the covers and puts her head on my chest.

" I love you so much Harry" she says and I smile while playing with the ring I put on get finger.

"I love you so much to Alyssa" I respond before hearing light snores leave her mouth signaling she has falling to sleep. I continue to watch her sleep peacefully before finding my eyes getting heavier.