i wont

(A/N): PLEASE READ.

Okay so I am posting another short chapter because these last three chapters are kind of in parts, for specific reasons of course. Everyone loves a good cliffhanger right? Okay so today I have been in bed listening to music, and just writing constantly for this book. But soon enough I feel like it's fair for me to ask for more comments on each chapter and more votes only to show the support and that you all like it.

All the comments I have been getting, inspire me to right a new chapter right after. Which makes it easier for me, you all give me inspiration and ideas after every comment I am not lying Im being completely honest after I read every comment I write more chapter or add to a none finished chapter.

So keep commening you know your inspiring me making it easier, and I really just love writing this book for you guys and I hope you love it just as much as i do.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Alyssa you dont get to just walk in here and yell at me" I roar tears brimming in my eyes at the memories of the horrific events that happened no longer than an hour or two ago.

"Yes i do" I screams

"You always have to think I am doing something wrong but your head is to shoved up your ass to realize nothing fucking happened" I scream

"I saw what I saw" he growls

"Yea what you saw was your girlfriend being comforted because you always have to make her feel like shit" I whisper before grabbing my bad and walking out the door, I slam the door shut letting the sobs finally escape my mouth before running to my car.

As I am half way down the street I hear my name being called "Alyssa" Harry screams his voice cracking in between my name, and I stop in my tracks I want to turn around I really do. But we both need time to think no matter how much this shouldn't have happened we both need time.

I look back once more before contining to run to my car, when I get into my car I speed off home trying to control my emotions I cant drive being a complete wreck.

Harry's P.O.V

Her words dug deep "Yea what you saw was your girlfriend being comforted because you always make her feel like shit" those words that snapped me out of my rage keep replaying in my head. when I ran after her she was gone long gone.

Now I realize I may have not seen everything I thought I did, but she cant say thats what I have been waiting to see thats what I prayed I would never see.

I never want to think that this is the end because it's not there won't be an end with us because love can over come anything right?

I never believed in that bullshit until I say a beautiful girl, with long brown hair a beautiful smile adorable dimples walk through those school doors.

I cant let a love like that go? I wont.

There's a couple of short chapter's but there will be a lot of long ones in the long run so just be patient okay? :D Vote and comment for next chapter okay? ! 

Thank you!