Feeling like shit

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wake up feeling like complete shit, I have a headache and my stomach doesn't feel to well either. I groan sitting up waking Harry up. He sits up at well looking at me wide eyed and I furrow my eyes in confusion.

"Baby do you not feel good" His raspy voice fills my ears with utter concern and I nod my head before wincing with pain from so much movement. Harry sighs before moving  closer to me and feeling my head he sighs before standing up and going god knows where. I rip the blankets off of me because I feel as if I'm literally sweating I get up turning the fan on high. that feels better but not that much better I feel a bit dizzy so I sit back on the bed seconds later Harry walks in with a glass of water and some tablets.

"What are these" I ask and he puts them in my hand and I shoot them in my mouth not really caring what they are if they make me feel better I'll take it.

"They'll help with the fever and neck and head pain" He says quietly and I nod before gulping down some water, I feel disgusting absolutely revolting, and not to mention I'm sticky from how sweaty I am.

"I'm going to take a cold shower" I say and Harry nods before sliding out of the way so I have room to pass through I walk into the bathroom before I hear Harry's voice again.

"I'm going to make something to eat" He shouts and I feel the pain in my head regain, god damn it Harry you were quiet a couple of seconds ago. I don't even respond I don't have much energy to respond I take off all of my clothing before turning on cold in the shower and getting in.

I squeak when the water hits my skin It's freezing but a couple minutes into it, it feels good very good and relaxing almost making me feel the slightest bit better I wash my hair because it must be full of sweat after I'm done doing that I wash my body and get out feeling fresh and good.

I wrap a towel around me and my hair before brushing my teeth, Once I'm done brushing my teeth I go get changed in the bedroom. I put on shorts and a tank top just in case I have another heat flash and keep one of Harry's sweat shirts right next to the bed incase I get cold.

I sit back on the bed and my headache slowly subsides. I decide since it's gone I could watch some T.V I grab the remote and turn it on picking some random movie, still waiting for harry to come back upstairs what in the hell could be taking him so long. I watch the movie for a couple of minutes before my stomach starts to churn. I get up and run to the bathroom vomiting everything I ate the day before I feel someone rubbing my back and holding my hair and It's Harry Once I'm finished throwing up I flush the toilet before brushing my teeth again. I walk back into the bedroom groaning Harry following not to behind with a trash can.

"Just incase you cant make it" He says quietly and I smile at him and look at the food he made me, he got me soup and a grilled cheese sandwich he is the cutest officially.

"Did you eat yet" I say sipping some of my soup and he shakes his head, I furrow my eyebrows together before smiling

"Baby it was nice of you to cook for me but you have to eat to" I coo and he shakes his head at me making me even more confused.

"I have to take care of you" He says kissing my forehead. I reach over grabbing the sandwich not really wanting it I don't have any appetite because of this stomach thing but the soup is really good so I will continue to sip on that. I hand over the sandwich to Harry and he shakes his head I roll my eyes and give it to him again.

"Harry I don't have much of an appetite " I say and he finally stops arguing and takes the food, we continue eating and watching T.V once we both finish I lay my bowl aside and lay back down Harry does the same.

One Hour later.

Harry's P.O.V

I feel bad my baby is really sick but she hasn't thrown up since the first time which my guess is pretty good and she doesn't seem like she's in that much pain, once the movie is over I decide to go put the dishes away I get up grabbing all the food and drinks I brought up here before jogging down the steps and walking into the kitchen I put everything in the sink and decide to wash them later cause I really need to shower.

I jog back up the stairs and walk into the bedroom to see a freezing looking Alyssa I sigh before grabbing the sweatshirt, and handing it to her she puts it over her head and smiles at me before I wrap her up in the blanket and grab one more from the closet to put over her shoulders. She seems content when I finish so I decide to take a shower.

I take a quick shower before getting out and wrapping a towel around my waist then wiping my hair off with another one, I walk out of the bathroom to see Alyssa fast asleep in her huddle of blankets and I cant help but smile she's the cutest thing. I hope she feels better soon but I don't want to catch it I put on some sweat pants with no shirt because I'm not going anywhere I didn't plan anything today unless Alyssa wanted to go out and now that isn't going to happen.

I decide to stay down stairs so she can rest up. Its about 3 pm so Ill make dinner in two hours and that will probably take in an hour and then hopefully Alyssa will be up and feeling better. I watch T.V for the other two hours before I get a text message from Jen.

From: Jen

Styles (; we have some things to take care of now don't we (;

I roll my eyes at the text message why does she have to flirt literally all the time, when she knows that I am taken completely taken

To: Jen

Well Jen we do but I've got to go will meet up later

I press send before realizing the time and I go into the kitchen so I can decide on what to make I decide to make Chicken with potatoes and a salad.

An hour goes by and I set the table hoping that Alyssa feels good enough to eat when she walks up, When I finish putting the pots and pans off food on the table Alyssa comes down stairs yawning looking cute.

"Smells good" She coos and I smile up at her before pulling out her chair and pushing her back in once she sits.

I grab two colas and set them where we both will be sitting before sitting down myself, We both grab the food that we want before digging in and let me tell you Alyssa looks much better.

"How are you feeling" I ask and she smiles brightly at me

"A lot better than you doctor styles" She says earning a laugh from me once we finish Alyssa still seems tired so I tell her to go upstairs and that I will meet her up after 20 minutes of cleaning I grab our phones and bring them upstairs and pop them in the charger before sliding into bed with her and going to sleep