One week later

One week later

Alyssa's P.O.V

All together me and Harry are back to normal, I mean much hadn't changed except for the slight awkwardness that was between us for a couple days. I only think it was there because we were both unsure how to proceed with each other I mean most of the time we were totally comfortable and lovie but for some reason it felt changed.

Not for long though during the week Harry did one of the most romantic things for me, he made dinner for two on the beach with rosé petals the whole facade I know what your probably thinking, how cliche right but no ones ever made such an effort and beautiful gesture for me. I've had boyfriends but none of our relationships compare with the relationship I have with Harry now, nothing less they were mostly assholes and I have no idea why I liked assholes back then.

Well if you ask me I only have one answer, I was a typical high school girl I mean don't we all always choose the assholes? And usually put the sweetest guys in friend zone. Why? You ask well there's one simple answer "we except the love we think we deserve" but my comment on that lady's is do not settle for anything less than you deserve.

I don't stay at Harry's as much for one reason and one reason only, every couple needs there space of your with each other 24/7 there's no room for that. What not being with each other 24/7 does it increase the want, the need, the passion and the lust it makes you miss the other and that's important to have all that.

And from the looks of it me and Harry agreed that we are determined to never have something like that happen again, because what we have is to strong to let go.

"Are we going shopping" Melissa shouts from the living room, this girl is probably the laziest girl I know she can never walk into my room to ask me a question she has to scream it as loud as she can.

"Yea" I scream as I put the finishing touches on my outfit, today's a girls day were meeting up with Eleanor and dani and it should be a good day. I put on my white sandals as I look over my outfit in the mirror a floral dress that's pink at the bottom and white on top, my hair is perfectly straighten and I don't think I've ever felt prettier.

I walk out of the room to see Melissa on the couch waiting for me, but I don't see Sarah which doesn't surprise me she's probably out with Niall but hey let those two love birds do as they please.

" Sarah bailed" I ask and Melissa rolls her eyes before nodding, come to think of it Melissa is the only single one which I don't quite understand she is absolutely gorgeous. Stunning actually I gotta find her a boyfriend and one that fits mine and her standards no one and I mean no one shall touch my boo unless o interrogate them first.

"Well we better get going we're meeting Dani and El there" I state matter of factley and she nods in response.

I decide I might a well drive, I mean I don't know I just feel like driving I suppose is that weird?

About after a 10 minute ride we arrive at the mall and I spot Dani and El at the front waiting for us, I hope they weren't waiting for long I sigh before getting out of the car and making my way over to them with Melissa.

"El baby" I scream before running into her arms attacking her with a hug, we both go into a fit of laughter as dani and Mel hug each other.

"You guys are losers now where the fuck is Danny's dramatic hug0 Danielle asks and I laugh before jumping in her arms, she groans before putting me down.

" hey I'm not that fat" I pout before laughing with the rest of the girls.

"Starbucks" el asks and I look at her astonished.

"You know me to well" I wave my hand at her all preppy like and the rest of the girls laugh.

"Ill get the drinks the usual" Melissa asks everyone and we all nod before getting to chatting.

"So how are you and Harry" Eleanor beams and my eyes go wide this is the time to scold her I totally forgot.

"Great" I simply

"Speaking of I can't believe you tricked me" I screech slapping her arm playfully, she puts up her hand in defense.

" if it weren't for me and Lou you two would still be fighting" Eleanor states and I nod before hugging her.

"As much as I hated getting tricked I have to thank you, I would be lost without him" I point out an awes boom through my ears I roll my eyes dramatically and then Melissa comes back passing out all the drinks.

"What are we talking about" she asks well taking a sip of her frap I shrug my shoulders not wanting to start this conversation again.

"Harold" Danielle speaks making my eyes go wide at her using his first name until we all laugh.

I feel my phone vibrate

From: my Baby boy :

"Hey baby I just wanted to make sure you were coming over after shopping"

I smile at the text, I guess a one night sleepover won't hurt anyone.

"Now old chap who might that be" Eleanor asks really bring out her accent I swat her arm playfully and we all laugh

"Oh el it's Harold of course" Danielle responds and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oooh what's it say" Melissa asks leaning over trying to read my texts I quickly move my phone out of seeing reach of those three, they are so nosey.

"What gets send to the phone stays in the phone" I say with a smirk on my face and they all oooh before we all start laughing once again.

To: My baby boy:

" I would love to accompany you ;D"

I press send satisfied with my response, gosh I'm so mushy with these kind of stuff oh well.

"They're gonna do the dirty" el whispers to the girls with what seems like a blow horn.

"What the fuck do you whisper with a blow horn or something" I screech and Eleanor gasps before smiling at me and we all start laughing.

"Lets go shop" I suggest before standing up.

"Changing the subject" Melissa coos and I roll my eyes.

"She didn't deny it" Dani says causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Nosey nosey" I say before we start walking to the stores we love to shop at .