Move on

Alyssa's P.O.V

3 weeks later

Broken would be an understatement I have never felt such a pain in my entire life, after everything I saw weeks ago I ran straight to El and Louis they comforted me and apologizes although they did nothing wrong, they did absouletly nothing Harry did.

I haven't gone out, answered any phone calls or texts, I haven't really felt like living I've never felt so betrayed and broken in my entire life. It's true heatbreak is the worst pain anyone can endore, at first I would read the texts listen to the voice mails because I didn't want to let him go.

It all just feels like a nightmare, a horrible nightmare that I cant seem to wake up from. A nightmare that I wish I could escape from, this filling is unbelievablly unbarable. I've never felt so alone, uncared for I have never felt this way.

I chose to let my gaurd down because I had my reasons with Harry, I had my reason to not snap judge him when I first met him. I had my reason to want to get to know him, because I thought he was different I hoped he was different.

But he sure prooved me wrong.

He showed me he was the peice of shit scum bag everyone said he was, he showed me that what people were saying was true. That he would ruin me wanna know how I know that? because I am ruined I am completly ruined.

My phone ringing snaps me out of my thoughts, and I dont even want to look at the caller I.D his name flashing across would make my heart ache a little bit more but I take my chances. I am actaully lonley and I dont want to stay like this, I dont want him to know he ruined me and that he won because he 'didn't. I will not let a boy ruin me, ruin everything that I never wanted to see happen to myself I refuse.

"Eleanor my babe" 

Eleanors name flashes across the screen and I decide to finally answer, to stop hiding in the dark to actaully come out and try to live my life normal to try and move on. I know three weeks isn't a long time but you have no Idea how dreadful life has been since seeing Harry and - I cant even talk about it without crying.

"Hello" I say my voice is dry, and cracking with the words I speak crying sure can take a lot out of you I hear a gasp in the background and know its el she must be surprised to hear from me.

"You actaully answered" she said releived earning a first in a long time genuine smile from me, I need to do something tonight I need to get out and wipe away my sorrows.

"Tonight we're going to a club do you want to come" she asks unsure of how I'll react but I am jumping to the chance to get out of this house this room and to not being wearing the same clothing I have been for a couple of days.

"Id love to" I say and she squeals I groan in response she is so preppy it is ridiculous.

"Ill pick you up at 8" she says before hanging up the phone, I sigh in relief I couldn't stand anymore squealing I take this as my chance to make myself not look like a zombie any longer. I pick myself up walking over to the mirror.

I make a disgusted face in response to my relflection, my skin is pale and my eyes are red and droopy I look like a zombie.

I walk to the bathroom taking off my god awful smelling clothing and get into a warm shower, it feels so nice to relax in a warm shower. Not having my thoughts drowned me to much to feel alive for the first time in what seems forever,

About 30 minutes later I feel refreshed as I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waiste and hair before wiping the fog off the mirror, I smile in satisfaction at my apperrance I look more lively and I love it.

I wet my toothbrush putting toothpaste on then rewetting it and I begin to brush my teeth, I spend 10 minutes brushing my teeth before walking over to my wardrobe. I'm single so I can wear whatever I want to meet anyone I want, I sigh at the thought it makes me sad if I could I would still be with Harry but that would be the dumbest idea.

I put on a black long sleeved tight dress that goes mid thigh, I'm going to look sexy tonight because It's my first night out single and I'm not going to regret it I need to get my mind off things and this seems to be the only way to do it. I look at the clock and it says 7 so I quickly go to the bathroom curling my long brown hair.

A half an hour later the loose curls fall down my back perfectly and I am amazed with how well I clean up, I open up my make up and apply a smokey eye shadow, a light pink blush, eye liner, mascara, and dark red lipstick that makes my whole outfit pop.

I hear a knock at the door grab my shoes and run down I open the door to reveal Eleanor, Louis and Zayn

"Holy hell" zayn and eleanor gape making me blush.

Thanks guys thank you very much for how well I clean up I know I know I should get a reward