Confused

Harry's P.O.V

Sleeping well would be an understatement I didn't sleep at all, she never let's me explain and that's a problem I mean I suppose I can see what it looks like but that didnt happen. It wouldn't happen and I know she knows that I just don't understand why everything leads to this.

I roll over to look at the clock and it says 3:00 am I sigh in response I'm never gonna get to sleep, truthfully I haven't been sleeping very well since me and Alyssa decided sleep overs wouldn't be an every day thing now. Even though it would have been easier for her to move in with me she figured it would just lead to more arguments but in all honesty it would lead to less trust issues .

10 minutes fly by and there's still no chance of me sleeping knowing she's in the house but not in my arms, I sit up front the bed and run my eyes in attempt to wake me up more I may have not fallen asleep but I am tired.

I slowly and quietly open the bedroom door before paddling my feet towards the guest room, I keep my hands on the wall not being able to see anything until I bump into something shoving me back slightly. I shake my head in confusion before reaching for light switch and flicking it on.

I look down to see Alyssa on the floor rubbing her arm, I kneel down towards her with sorrowful eyes and she returns the gesture.

I reach out my hand for her to take and she gladly does, I give her a questioning look and she sighs

"I couldn't sleep" she says quietly and a small smile forms on my lips.

"What were you doing" she asks

"I couldn't sleep without you" I whisper and she sighs before grabbing my hand and leading me to my bedroom I laugh in response what are the odds of her leading Me to My bedroom I find it hilarious if you ask me.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Me and Harry get into the bedroom and I hesitantly get into the bed, I squeeze to the end still annoyed at him with our previous confrontations.

The familiar scents and surroundings call my nervous, making it easier for me to relax. In all honesty sleep hasn't been much of an option for me I miss the farmilarty of Harry, his scent everything I've just missed it.

As I'm dozing of I feel to arms wrap around my waste and I can't hide the smile on my face. I missed it that's why I came here to be comfortable with him like we always were.

"I can't sleep without you" he mutters

"How have you been sleeping the past two weeks then" I sigh and I feel him shake his head

"I haven't" he says and I sigh.

"Me either" I admit and I feel him tense which confuses me maybe it's shock?

After about 10 minutes of just looking there at the wall and thinking Harry was a sleep he asks me something I didn't expect to leave his mouth so soon.

"Move in with me" he says quietly and I'm frozen, I though we decided it would be best for some space

Not to live together..