Depressed

Next Day

I wake up not feeling to well, my mothers words keep replaying in my head. I barley got any sleep alls I can think about is my father, you all are probably wondering what happened to him well he passed away it was about 3 years ago but the pain fufils me like it just happened yesterday. I was definatly a daddy's girl we did everything togther, the day I got the phone call my whole world came to a complete halt. I didn't even get to say goodbye.

I let tears fall once again just thinking about that day, mike was only like 12 but he was just as broken as i was he feels it like I do but I think he puts up a front for me and my mother. He is one strong kid even though he doesn't have to be for me, I know it hurts.

My father wouldn't want my mother like this, going to alchohol to solve her problems. Being so horrible to her childeren believe it or not we were once a very happy family. But for me happy doesn't seem to last forever.

I can tell today is going to be a depressing day for me, I dont really want to do anything or talk to anyone. I decide to at least clean myself up I take a quick shower not really feeling it today, I put on mascara top and bottom before putting my hair into a high pony tail. I walk over to my closer putting on sweats and a crop top before laying back in bed and crying, alls I can do is cry my sobs get louder and I'm afraid someone is going to hear me.

I'm in so much pain, I know my daddy wouldn't want me like this but I cant help it. It still hurts. I hear my phone go off and look at caller I.D Its Harry, suprisingly I dont answer and now I know its worse I dont want to talk to the one person that always makes me happy.

After laying there for an hour and hearing my phone go off rapidly from texts and calls all from Harry which I ignore, I sit up and open my balcony doors before walking out on to it. I just watch the sky enjoy the fresh air filling my lungs.

"I miss you" I whisper to the sky hoping my father can hear me.

Harry's P.O.V

I've been going insane literally insane she hasn't answered my millions of call and texts and I couldn't be more worried or scared, what could have happened? What could I have done? I'm on my way to her house, I know shes grounded but I dont care. Your probably thinking maybe her phone got taken away but if I didn't know my girlfriend any better she wouldn't give up something she's paying for.

I pull into the drive way and walk to the front door, Alyssas mom answers her eyes red and buffy shes been crying.

" Hi can I come in" I ask nicely and she nods before letting me in

"Shes in her room" She says quietly I nod while she walks away I walk up to her room and into the door I dont see her anywhere, until I notice her balcony doors open I quietly walk over to them and watch her. She looks miserable and sad.

"I miss you" She whispers before letting the tears fall out of her eyes freely, confusion takes over me who could she be talking about? Or thinking about.

"Al-alyssa"I say quietly and she jumps backwards before quickly wiping her eyes.

"Harry what are you doing here" Her voice cracks in between letting me hear the vulnerbility in it.

"i- whats wrong" I say stepping closer to her, but she takes a step back I look at her with furrowed eyebrows

"Today just isn't my day" She sighs and I sigh as well before walking up to her. I see tears brimming in her eyes once again.

Alyssa's P.O.V

He steps closer to me before wrapping his arms around my waiste and kissing me quickly then on the forehead, I know he knows something is wrong something is very wrong and I know alls he wants is to help. I like the fact that he drove here just because I wasn't answering for all he knew it could have been taken away.

"Do you want to talk about" He asks and I'm heistant at first, Do i? Do i really want to talk about it? I mean I trust Harry with my life, but I know the story is going to bring me to tears. I dont want him to think Im weak and cant handle myself I can. This is just a very sensitive topic

I nod before he grabs my hand and leads me to my bed we sit down and I sigh before begining

"Its my father" I say and Harry gives me that look I mean I've never brought it up in front of him not once have our parents been brought up into the conversation but everything else seemed to.

"Well last night me and my mother go into a big fight" I begin " Later that night she came into the room while i was "Sleeping" and told me shes sorry it reminded me of my dad it just brought all the thoughts of my dad" I say tears brimming in my eyes Harry grabs my hand squeezing it reassuringly and I feel the lump starting in my throat

"Alyssa wheres your dad" He says quietly and then I let the tears fall freely

"He died 3 years ago it was so sudden, and I-i was a daddys girl I loved him so much and I miss him so much, he was my world. He was never supposed to leave me" I sob and see Harrys eyes tearing up.

Harry's P.O.V

While she is telling the story of her father I feel tears brimming in my eyes, and I never cry not for nothin g this girl has changed me in the best way possible.

"We were supposed do so many things together" She begins to say the tears slowly slowing down " He wanted to see me graduate and michael we all spent so much time togther I remember one time" She says laughing at the memorie "We went fishing but my dad had no Idea what he was doing we ended up falling off the boat" She says laughing so hard and I find myself smiling at all the memories of her father.

I lay down next to her with her head on my chest as she tells me more and more stories about her father.

"We were all just so happy he was hansome and funny I always wanted to find someone like him to marry" She says and I feel myself tense up I sound nothing like her father

"You remind me of him so much" She says quietly 

"He would have liked you, he would have trusted me when i said your different thats what I loved about my dad he was so understanding and non judgemental" she says smiling

The rest of the night Alyssa tells me stories about her father that their whole family had, I find myself laughing and crying through all of them. I hear alyssas breathing even out and light snores leave her mouth.

I kiss her on the forehead before falling to sleep myself. I wish she knew how proud her father would be of her, he would think she has grown into such a wonderful women. He would be so proud so so proud and I hope she knows that no matter what he will always be watching her.