It's been a long time

Alyssa's P.O.V

Two months Later

Me and Harry have officially been dating for 3 months and a half, everything is well I find myself falling in love with him more and more each day. I find myself being attached to him more every day. Everything's been going well except there's another gang in town, and it isn't completely safe. I worry a lot about what he does, I'm scared one day I'm going to get that phone call and he will be gone. I feel like my world is crumbling just thinking about it.

Summer is in less than a week and I couldn't be more excited just thinking about the longer days, warmer nights, tanner skin everything that comes with summer I just cant wait. Me and Harry decided over summer I should stay with him most of the time, not fully move in yet but have a key so I can stay here when I need to or want to.

School is a goner and I hate it. There's literally nothing ever going on but I find myself sitting here staring at the clock for last period to be over. I've been having problems with the popular girl Stacy she seems to have a problem with mine and Harrys relationship but funny thing is she thinks Harry wants her. Hah! I could have broke out laughing right then and there when she said that. You know how earlier in the year I said I don't take peoples shit, well that's still valid if that little slut comes up to me and Harry one more time I'm putter her face in the ground as simple as that.

While I was in my irrational thoughts the bell rung and I let out a sigh of relief I don't think I could just sit here much longer I would have gone crazy completely crazy. Harry comes through the doors with a scowl on his face and I'm prepared to fight a bitch.

"What now" I groan and he shakes his head before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room, I stop in the middle of the hallway and Harry looks back at me.

"Alyssa come on" He hisses and I shake my head

"What happened" I demand to know.

"Stacy" He groans and I hand him my bag before putting my hair up into a bun and walking to Melissa's locker in hope that her and Sarah are there. I speed walk to her locker Harry practically running trying to catch up to me.

"If I get into a fight and someone jumps in you two better jump in" I growl and they look at me wide eyed before putting there hair up and we walk to Stacy literally march are way there.

"Alyssa god damn it stop" He yells and I ignore them once I find Stacy and her little fake friends.

I cough to get her attention "ah speak of the devil" She sneers and I laugh sarcastically.

"Lets make things clear, I am tired of your fake boobs, fake hair, fake nails FAKE everything walking around here like your the shit" I spit and she scoffs at me " the problem with some people here is they don't stick up for themselves but me" I laugh "Oh me I certainly will so i suggest you try to fuck my boyfriend again your really gone need some fake hair" I say and she laughs

"Funny how you have to have your friends around you bitch" She says and I laugh before telling the girls to step aside.

" I don't need people behind me" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Oh and Harry looking very hot today" She says with a scoff on her face, alright that's it bitch is getting her ass wooped school is practically over so I don't care if I get suspended. I punch her dead in her face.

"You little" She says before attempting to grab my hair but I move backwards before grabbing her fake her and pulling her to the ground I get on top of her and start punching rapidly "Still want to fucking talk shit bitch" I yell punching her in the face, she scratched my arms a couple times but doesn't hurt.

"Alyssa" Harry groans before picking me up off of her and I take her hair with me.

"Looks like I got a rewarded" I laugh and she cry's making me laugh more I step closer to her, her friends  back away before i get close to her ear "I'm not other girls this will be a regular thing if you try to talk to my boyfriend again" I say before throwing her weave in the trash and walking away.

Bitch! "Babe" Harry yells running after me I'm still pissed of so I'm not in the mood.

"You wooped ass" He yells and I just keep walking fast

he stops me and pins me against the wall "Harry I'm not in the mood" I snap before he leans down and kisses my neck sucking on it leaving hickeys.

"Your so sexy when your angry" He whispers sending shivers down my spine I put my hands  up to stop him.

"Not here" I demand and he pouts before grabbing my hand and we walk outside to his car.

I plop down onto the seat still a little bit pissed if he didn't take me off I could have done a lot more damage "Why'd you pull me off" I groan and I hear him chuckle

"Baby she was bleeding" he says and I roll my eyes "Not enough" I mutter and he looks at me wide eyed.

"What happened to me being the bad ass" he says and I shrug and he laughs I join his laugh always lightening my mood, his laughter is like contagious it sounds angelic and I love it.

"Since bitches keep trying to fuck with you" I respond a little late and he laughs and then I see him shifting in his seat, I turned him on? Seriously god this boy is weird I didn't even do anything that hot.

"Your all mine" I say seductively and he groans "Babe stop" He says and I look at him innocently

"Stop you know what your doing" He groans again and I laugh Harry finally starts the car and starts to drive to my house.