ALSmf

Alyssa's P.O.V

Have you ever felt it? The stinging feeling tugging at your chest. It's more painful then you think, It's forigen I was never one to feel even close to heartbroken because I would never usaully let someone in so close that they would be able to.

But with Harry I'm so far in, I'm to far in, in this relationship and there's no turning back. There's know way in hell I can leave him and I hope he wouldn't be able to leave me, but right now this very second I dont feel like the girl Harry would make passionate love to, or the girl he says I love you to the girl he is so protective over. I feel like a stranger, like a stranger that walks past you and you think nothing of it. There may be a glance a small smile, but that's it nothing more.

I've been sitting downstairs and Harry hasn't come out of the bedroom, everyone else is down here but I decide not to make a big deal the girls know they heard. But the guys don't, I contemplate if I should go home or not. I mean it seems best? Hes mad he needs to calm down, cool off a lot has happened today and  we just need a break from everything, the hectic life style hell maybe even from each other. The thought makes the stinging pain in my chest grow, the thought of him never wanting anything to do with me makes the lump form in my throat and I feel as if I am on the verge of tears.

A tear escapes my eye, sliding down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away trying to contain myself. I stand up and walk into the kitchen grabbing my purse and keys.

"I'm gonna go, if he comes down tell him I left" I say and they all nod I give everyone a quick hug before exiting the house, I let out a huge breathe I didn't even realize I was holding in. I let a few more tears fall down my cheek before walking towards the car as I get into the car, I can see Harry on the balacony he cant see me. But I can faintly see him looking up at the sky.

I little smile forms on my lips, as the tears still come down freely. I pull out of the driveway before driving home, when I get home the crying slowly came to a hault. I take the keys out of the ignition but dont move I just sit here taking a deep breathe.

Before I get out of the car, I open up the mirror before fixing my make up and trying to not make it so obvious that I was crying I hate being like this in front of people but it seems to happen a lot now doesn't it. I walk through the doors and to my suprise Zach is there, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as the Melissa looks at me wide eyed.

"Alyssa, I didn't think you were going to be home" She says I can hear the anxiousness in her voice, the nerves are almost radiating off of her. I take a quick glance at Zach before putting my focus back onto Melissa.

"Where else would I be" I say trying to sound as normal as ever, I dont want to put off that me and Harry got into a fight but I'm sure my eyes are red and puffy so she can tell.

"Harrys" She says slowly eyeing me up and down before sighing realizing what happened.

"Should I send zach home" She asks and I shake my head quickly

"No, no your fine I swear" I say before walking out of the room and into the kitchen setting my bag onto the counter, I let out a highly audioable sigh before walking back out of the room and taking my shoes off by the door.

"Can I uh talk to you for a minute" Zach stutters and my eyes go wide, I look behind me to make sure he is talking to me and that he is. I slowly nod before walking into my room him following shortly behind oh this out to be good.

I sit on my bed and Zach just stands there awkwardly, I laugh before patting the spot next to me signaling to him it is fine for him to sit. We sit there in silence for a couple of moments before Zach decides to speak up.

"Listen I know that I was wrong at the diner and I shouldn't have done that to you, I really missed you not talking to you has been hell. I even missed your birthday for god sakes and I dont want to do this anymore. I want to move past it I am willing to put up with Harry for you" He says and I feel a small smile tug at my lips.

"Zach I missed you to, but I couldn't have one of my best friends and my boyfriend fighting constantly and it was childish super childish"  I explain and he nods in agreement.

"Im so sorry lis" Zach says and I smile before engulfing him in a long hug, a hug that I am in great need of the warm hug of a friend that I have missed dearly.

Harry's P.O.V

When I came downstairs everyone told me Alyssa left, and I couldn't help but feel guilt take over me so now I am on my way to her house. I know I am giving in to easily but I was pretty harsh I mean she needs to know when I say something I mean it but I also don't want her to be crying in her bed all night.

I pull into the driveway, and knock on the door lightly Melissa answers the door before moving aside and allowing me to walk into the house.

"Her room" She says blankley and I nod before walking to her room, I open the door quietly to see something I never want to see again in my life.

When I blink a few times to see if what I am seeing is real my face turns red I am infuriated.