Girls day

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wake up so excited to be able to hangout with Eleanor more, she's such a sweetheart Louis really got a keeper there. We decided last night shopping today would sound like a fun Idea, and well all the boys know how much I love shopping and I guess Eleanors the same. Could we haved anything more in common? I gently take Harry's arms off from being around me and slide out of bed as quietly as I can I make my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, after about 10 minutes I know I brush my teeth for a long time but I wouldn't have these perfect pearly white teeth if I didn't and nobody likes bad smelling breathe am i right? Of course I am. Okay that sounded a little conceeded but lets just forget I said that shall we.

I turn on the water before stripping of the clothing I have on and throwing them into the bathroom hamper, I step into the shower letting the warm water droplets hit my skin softly causing me to moan in response I try not to sing in the shower cause I dont want to wake Harry but once I hear the bathroom door open I know he is wide awake. I hear him peeing and I cant help but chuckle a little to loud oh god.

"What are you laughing at" He groans his husky morning voice sounding as sexy as ever but I try to forget about that.

"Nothing just the sound of your pee" I say laughing a little and I hear him sigh.

"Your so childish" He states and I shrug even though he can't see me. I close my eyes enjoying the tempature before hearing the curtin open up and I screech to seeing Harry smirk at me before getting into the shower with me, butt naked.

"What are you doing" I screech and he laughs while looking down at me before moving me to the back of the tub and letting the water fall down on him I roll my eyes and groan he just stole my shower, I might as well have fun with this right?

I grab the soap and start washing my body seductivly and I can feel Harry's eyes on me I even hear him gulp, I open my eyes to see a very distraught Harry and I cant help but smirk. Ah he likes it. I stop washing myself before washing his chest slowly looking him in the eyes seductivily I get lower and lower until I reach his already buldging length I smirk when I look down at it.

"Al-alyssa what are you-" He begins to say before I take his length in my hand and begin stoking it he gasps at my sudden gesture and I know I'm doing it exactly the way he likes it.

I start moving my hands faster around his length causing his moans to fill out the room that satisfy me but not completely, I begin pumping faster and picking up the pace theres only one thing I want to hear"

"Oh god" He grunts and I go faster.

"Alyssa" He groans and that was it I wanted to hear him moan my name, that was all I need to throw me over the edge, I stopped and took my hands off of him causing his eyes to snap towards me in shock that I stopped before I jump on him wrapping my legs around his torso. He falls back a little from the impact but quickly regains his posture.

He leans me against the wall before entering me making me gasp, He starts to thrust into me slowly and our moans fill out the room. As good as this feels I'm not pleasured enough and I want him to show me what he can really.

"Fa-faster" I stutter and Harry still has his head rolled back with his eyes clenched shut while shaking his head and I sigh before trying something that I hope works. I inch closer to his ear before whisper

"I want you to fuck me so hard I scream your name" I whisper seductivly in his ear and at one point he completely stops looking at me in shock before thrusting into me again with the same pace.

"Come on baby" I whisper before kissing his kneck

"Fuck it" He says before thrusting into me hard and face almost making me scream, I wrap my arms around his neck tighter while biting on his shoulder to try and contain my moans but its barley helping.

"Oh god baby" I yell and he thrusts harder as hard as he can and the pace only keeps picking up, 10 minutes later I feel the warm filling begining to erupt into my stomach telling me that I'm close by Harry's loud moans and facial expression I can tell he is to, I begin to buck my hips only making us feel each other in a more deeper level. Once we both come to our undoings with both sit there trying to regain each others breathe.

"I should take a shower with you more often" Harry whispers out of breathe and I laugh before unwrapping my legs from Harry's torso and getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around my head and hair. Harry doesn't get out with me so I predict he is finishing the shower he got a little distracted from I go to the closer deciding to wear white high waisted shorts and a colorful short stomach showing top. I put on some white wedges before walking back into the bathroom and taking the towel off of my head.

As I begin fixing my hair and turning on the curling Iron Harry steps at of the shower wide eyed looking at me I smirk in response, "You lo-look stunning" He mumbles and I smile before i begin to put on my make up which consists of smokey eye coler, eye liner, mascara and red lipstick. I curl my hair loosley letting it fall perfectly down my back once I'm done I put all my shit away before looking myself over in the mirror and walking out of the bathroom.

I see harry all dressed looking handsome as he always does and I smile at him while i meet his gaze he smiles right back showing off those famous dimples I walk up to him placing a sweet kiss on his lips before walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab a cola to drink while I wait for Eleanor to come. I can't help but think about my brother and how little time I have spent with him since we've been here I mean for god sakes the last time I talk to my mother was days ago. I deicde to text him

To: Little bro

I miss you, one day this week we need to have a day?

I press send before taking a sip of my drink again as soon as I put the soda down my phone buzzes and i quickly grab it

From: Little bro

Yea sure I miss you to, text me about it later and will talk I've got school

He says and I smile in satisfaction that he is okay with hanging out with me I mean me and my brother were always close, not as much anymore but we were we always made time for each other my whole family always made time for each other but I guess not as much anymore.

I hear a knock on the door and quickly walk over opening the door to reveal a very beautiful and happy Eleanor I hug her before sliding to the side allowing her to come in.

"Just let me grab my bag and we can go" I say before walking to the kitchen putting my wallet,my phone, lipstick and chapstic and gum into my purse before walking back over to the door where Eleanor is I decide i should tell harry i'm going

"Harry I'm leaving" I shout waiting for a response but instead I hear jogging coming down the stairs and soon appears my beautiful boyfriend he smiles at me before walking up to me.

"You can leave without a kiss" He coos and I playfully roll my eyes before walkign up to him and putting a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Text me later so I know your safe" He says and I roll my eyes

"Yes dad" I say sarcastically earning a laugh from Eleanor and an eye roll from Harold.

"You two are cute" she states and I laugh as well as she does.

"Just please do" He begs and I smile nodding before hugging and kissing him one last time before walking out of the door, Harry watches me get into the car with Eleanor before shutting the door. Eleanor gives me a big smile and I smile back I'm complettely ready for today me and El have so much in common and we have a similar fashion since so today should be fun.