no please

Harry's P.O.V

You want to know what's so fucked up about this sitaution? is I was never cheating on her. I know I was caught in bed with Jen but that happened after she had been avoiding me, I just got so angry and I need a stress releiver she was my stress reliever.

I thought Alyssa was cheating on me..

I can't control my emotions at this moment, seeing her flirt with that guy put a rage through me. I need to talk to her I want to atleast try to talk to her, I dont really deserve her I know I dont. But I am selfish and I have to have her I love her more than anyone knows.

I slowly calm down, and make my way back into the club to find Alyssa.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Jake is nice, I dont think I am ready for anything remotly close to serious but chatting wont do any harm. Guilt flashed over me when Harry ran out of the club but it shouldn't I shouldn't care but I do, I always will and that kills me I dont want to care. I'm tired of caring.

"Alyssa" A raspy british accent rings through my ears, horror is my expression right now I thought I told him to leave me alone.

I slowly turn around to meet eyes with Harry, he looks sad and his eyes are red was he crying? no he couldn't have been crying because he doesn't give a shit about me if he did he wouldnt have done that. He wouldn't have cheated on me.

"Can we talk" he asks and I roll my eyes before shaking my head and turning my attention back towards jake.

"So where were w-" I begin to start conversation with jake again only to be interupted.

"Alyssa" Harry growls behind me and I sigh, Jake gives me an accepting look and I give him an apolgetic one.

"Call me" Jake says and I nod in agreement, I look back to see a tensed up Harry but he has every right to be. Actaully he has no right I am single and I can do whatever I please, he drags me around the club towards the back and I groan.

"You have 5 minutes" I demand and he shakes his head before he begins to talk.

"I miss you" he says quietly and a small fake laugh escapes my mouth as I shake my head in disbelief.

"Alyssa what happened was a mistake" he goes on and I cant bare to hear it, i dont want to hear it I dont want the apology because he isn't sorry. I dont want an explantion because what happened, happened and he cant take it back now.

"I cant do this" I say quietly walking away, I push through the crowd leaving Harry there in his pool of sorrows and regret. I cant do this I really cant I knew it was going to be a bad idea to go out tonight, I let a tear slip down my cheek as I struggle to get back to the front where the rest of the group is.

when I spot Eleanors hair, I rush towards her trying to control my tears when I reach them all there eyes go wide but I ignore it. Yes guys I am crying because you ofcourse had to bring my ex here in attempt to fix things, when in reality you made things worse.

"What's wrong" Eleanor gapes as she looks over my horrid state at the moment.

"I'm gonna go get fresh air" I shout over the music and she nods.

"Do you want me to come with you" she asks and I shake my head quickly.

"I need alone time" I explain and she gives me a sorrow look before nodding. Once she nods I make my way towards the front door and exit the building the cold night air hits my skin sending shivers down my spine, I suck in a breathe enjoying the none toxic smell as memories flood back to me.

Horrible memories I hate this, I absouletly hate it I hate having this empty feeling. Yet I feel so much pain I feel more pain then you could ever imagine, I try to keep myself together but it doesn't work this is so embarssing I decide I would rather have people not see me looking like I do.

I walk towards the side of the club hesitantly cause its sort of dark, and deserted I let out a deep breathe before letting the tears fall freely.

"Alyssa" I hear a guys voice ask me an unfarmilar guys voice, I turn around and furrow my eyebrows in confusino wiping my eyes.

"Alyssa roberts" the man asks and I nod slightly, furrowing my eyebrows in confuison.

"Ah Harry's girl" he says deeply and I take it this guy isn't here to hit on me, I try to make a run for it but he grabs me by my wrists.

"Wait n-" I try to scream to explain I am not with Harry but he puts his hand over my mouth, I struggle as much as I can trying to make as much noise as I can but nothing is working. Soon enough a cloth is put over my mouth.

Complete blackness takes over.

Harry's P.O.V

"Have you seen Alyssa" I sigh as I ask the group and they all nod, I give them a questioning look as to go on and Eleanor leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Shes outside" she shouts over the loud music but really close to my ear, I nod before making my way outside once I exit the club doors a cool breeze hits me sending an exilerating feeling to go through my body.

I close my eyes as I suck in a breathe before quickly reopening them in hopes to find Alyssa, I look all around the front of the club but see her nowhere I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Until I see a walk way towards the side of the club I follow it but there's nobody there, there is about one light and I see something faintly sitting on the ground.

"God damn it" I shout

I walk towards it quickly before panic takes over me, I pick up Alyssa's crutch and run towards the front doors of the club.

As soon as I see Niall's blonde hair I run towards the booth completly out of breathe, everyone looks at me confused as my face is red and I am in complete panic.

"They have her" I say and all of there eyes widen.

THE END.

I AM LETTING YOU ALL KNOW THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL AND SOONER THEN YOU THINK, I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO END IT AND LEAVE IT AS A CLIFFHANGER. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME AND I AM SO EXCITED

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT IT AND THE SEQUEL THAT IS TO COME

THANK YOU!