You liar!

Harry's P.O.V

I cant believe her, I cant believe she would go through my phone seeing what she thinks is a little scandal between me and Jen. She should have at least waited for me to tell me what she saw and maybe I wouldn't be so angry that I couldn't explain. But right now all's I want to do is scream so loud at her waste all my breath on that. My breathing is un even my chest rising rapidly, my face probably as red as a tomato and my nostrols are flaring.

As soon as I pull into the driveway and see her car, I jump out of the car and run to the front door so furious. I bang on the door as loud as I can and I can only imagine her face as terrified she has to know its me, if she was going to look through my shit, the least she could do is get rid of the evidence.

When it takes longer than a couple of seconds I bang on the door as loud as I can letting out anger and wanting someone to open the fucking door, when I see Melissa's face she furrows her eyebrows in confusion I just push past her and head straight towards Alyssa's bedroom.I barge through the door making Alyssa jump before rolling her eyes at me. 

Is this a joke?

"Your gonna go through my fucking phone and then run away" I bark causing her to jump, her eyes are red and puffy meaning she's been crying. I know this isn't the way I'm supposed to be doing this but I'm sorry angry, she doesn't trust me?

"Who the fuck is Jen" Her voice cracks as the tears pour out of her eyes just saying the sentence I can tell breaks her but the anger is still in me I can't control it.

"If you would have waited to ask me and not just assumed" I shouted my voice cracking at the end, I'm not only angry I'm hurt how could she not trust me?

"i-you she, you just left" She shouts crying still not holding back the sobs at all I sigh out of frustration.

" you shouldn't have been going through my phone" I say quietly calming down and she nods her head in agreement.

"Are you cheating on me Harry" She asks the tears still just falling down her face, it breaky my heart no I would never intentaully hurt her like that.

I shake my head while sighing again I know I'm going to have to tell her everything that is going on and I'm not ready for that reaction I know she's going to scared, I dont want her to have to worry and be scared 24/7.

"She's a part of our group alyssa" I say sternly and quietly

"Im sorry" She says giving me a hug and burying her head into the crook of my neck, I sigh once again I'm mad she thought I would cheat but I dont want to escalate this again.

"Why haven't I met her" Alyssa asks quietly while sniffiling which let me tell you is quite the cutest thing, she is just the cutest thing.

"She lives in America saftey reasons, shes been contacting me for reasons that involve the group and other people like us" I say and alyssa nods but doesn't say anything else which I am so thankful for she didn't ask what about other groups and hopfully she doesn't.

I lay down in her bed and a couple minutes after she cuddles up into me her head on my chest, moving with the rythem to my breathing. 

10 minutes later.

"wait what other gangs" She asks out of knowhere well just my fucking luck.