Suspended

Harry's P.O.V

"Mom I'm home" Alyssa screams but the house is quit, I don't think anyone's here, when she gets no response she furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Mike" she screams but once again no response, honestly she should just live with me no one is ever here literally her mother and brother are never home she practically lives alone.

"Well I guess we've got the house to ourselves" she says and I laugh before placing a hand on her hip and pulling her into a kiss.

"I can think of a couple things to do while they're gone" I whisper seductivily into her ear before kissing and sucking on her neck

"Mmm tempting but I'm hungry" she says and I groan she is always hungry but whatever she slips out of my hold before walking over to the kitchen.

"What shall we eat" she asks before getting a phone call and putting up a finger telling me to hold on.

"Hello" she chirps as I watch her intently

"Where just cooking probably going to watch a movie" she says

"Sure ill make extra alright bye" she says and I groan I wanted to have a day alone but I know people are coming over.

"Sarah and Melissa are coming over" she says and I nod before an idea hits me

"Can Niall come over" I ask and she nods so I text Niall to come over maybe he can finally get a girlfriend.

"Chinese" she asks and I nod

Alyssa's P.O.V

I just got finish making a shit load of white rice, chicken and broccoli, shrimp and vegetable and beef and broccoli I just wanted to make sure we had enough food and theres like a buffet.

I hear a knock on the door and tell Harry he can make both of us a plate of food while I get the door he nods and I jog over to the door to reveal Sarah, Melissa and Niall I see Sarah and Niall hitting it off rather well and I smile.

"Come in foods ready" I chirp and Niall runs towards the kitchen making us all laugh. The girls and I walk into the kitchen shortly after Harry made both of us a plate with a lot of food on it and Niall , Sarah and Melissa got there's I get 3 blankets and sit on the couch Harry right next to me and Melissa next to him. Niall and Sarah on the small couch laughing and flirting.

"What movie" I ask and Melissa jumps up and goes to the movie I take this as my chance to go get 5 Pepsi and give them to everyone. I sit back down in my spot with a blanket over me and Harry, Melissa has her own and Niall and Sarah share one.

We're watching the notebook and I love this movie I dig into my food while watching the classic romantic movie out of the corner of my eye I see Harry's eyes watering and I smile at him once everyone's finished I grab the plates and bring them into the kitchen before going back and snuggling up to Harry he puts his arm around my waists pulling me closer and I don't mind.

I see Niall and Sarah fell asleep in each others arms and its the cutest thing so I snap a picture, 10 minutes later Melissa is a sleep and soon enough we all are.

I wake up to my mother coughing loudly making me jump.

"Oh my god what time is it" Melissa asks and I look at the clock it says 1 and we all groan.

"It's a school night everyone shouldn't be here Alyssa" my mother scolds and I groan in response

"We fell asleep during the movie sorry" I say and she rolls her eyes I walk everyone except Harry to the door saying my goodbyes.i

I clean up the blankets and turn off the tv before grabbing Harry's hand and going upstairs.

"Are you gonna tell your mom your suspended" Harry asks and I shake my head

"She's gone at 6 am and doesn't get back till really late shell never know" I say and he nods in understanding before getting undressed and throwing on a pair of sweat pants he has left here. I do the same taking off my cloths throwing them in the hamper leaving me in panties I took off my bra before putting Harry's shirt over my head. I love his sent.

I crawl into Harry arms "I think Sarah and Niall should date" I say and Harry nods in agreement

"They were hitting it off" he says and I smile up at him before kissing his lips sweetly and then getting on top of him and attacking him with kisses and I hear him laugh.

"Tomorrow me you and Eleanor and Louis are going to the beach right" Harry asks and I mentally slap myself for forgetting before nodding yes I have nothing better to do. I quickly kiss Harry one more time before getting into my spot and Harry wraps his arms around me and we get comfortable before going to sleep.

I'm excited for two things a possible Narah relationship and to meet the famous only thing Louis talks about Eleanor I heard she's a sweetie.

NARAH?? Anybody I think they'd be a really cute perfect couple.

What do you think Vote & comment thank you !!!