war

It's been a week since Harry told me everything, and I made sure I knew everything. The rest of the girls know now I made all the guys tell them I mean what kind of boyfriend likes like that, we all had a girls night and talked about it. Including Sarah oh yea? Did I forget to tell you Niall and Sarah are dating, they have been for a while now but we found out about 2 weeks ago. I dont even understand why they didn't tell us we thought it would be the cutest little thing if they dated and next this we know they actaully are, anyway today me and Harry are having an us day. Just walking around the town enjoying everything in site trying to not think of the negatives but have more positives.

My hand is laced with Harry's as we walk around admiring everything, we are near a couple shops downtown meaning I will end up finding something and buying it, well trying to buy it but somehow Harry will end up paying then Ill scold him blah blah blah, we keep walking around talking and laughing which let me tell you I'm enjoying were finaly not fighting and there isn't any problems.

we walk past one shop and I see the most perfect outfit, my mouth drops open when I stop in my tracks and stare in awe at the beautiful matierial infront of my eyes. I know, you all think I am crazy. But I am not I just really enjoy seeing such beautiful things and clothing expresses a person and I certainly like expressing myself with clothing it's what i do best.

Harry's P.O.V

We come to an abrupt stop, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before focusing on whatever it is Alyssa is looking at and the fact of the matter is it is clothing. She looks like she is in complete awe looking at this outfit and I cant help but let out a chuckle distracting her from the perfect clothing. Her head snaps towards me before she rolls her eyes, she grabs my hand pulling me into the store before grabbing all the items for whatever she needs I'm around browsing until I hear Alyssa shouting.

my attention snaps up and I look for where the sound is coming from, I snap my head that way seeing a man talking to her and her shouting back. Out of instinct I run over to her coming up behind her wrapping my arms around her ways when I look up to meet eyes with who it is bothering her, my heart stops for a split second before anger takes over me.

"Styles" the one and only alec smirks at me, I scowl in complete disgust of the scum bag infront of me. You are probably wondering who this alec is well he is a part of the gang that is in town. 

"What do you want delario" I say through seethed teeth balling up my fist's as tight as I can, the fact that he was near Alyssa drives me insane and for some reason it doesn't seem like an accident.

"Oh just admiring the beautiful Ms. Roberts in the flesh" He says smirking, letting a little laugh escape his lips causing me to get angrier my chest starts heaving up and down as my nostrols flare and I dont think anything can stop me from ripping his head off.

"Excuse me" Alyssa says, catching alecs attention he smiles at her evily before laughing again and turning towards her to what seems like explain.

"Well sweetie we've been watching you, all of you and I couldn't stay away your just so" He says getting closer almost inches away "Sexy" Once he says that I charge I let go of Alyssa's waist before charging at him knocking him onto the floor we both throw a couple punches but I am in such a rage it doesn't hurt.

I hold him by his throat choking him, punching him rapidly over and over again. "Talk to her like that again" I seeth through gritted teeth punching him one more time " and I will ruin you" I say punching him, him gasping for air as my hold gets tighter.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Before I can register anything Harry and that guy start fighting on the floor throwing punches everywhere, I've seen Harry angry but not to the point where he's trying to kill someone, I know I should be doing something but my mouth seems just as glued shut as my feet are to the ground.

When I see Harry get on top of him holding him by his neck, nearly killing him and punching him I get snapped back into reality. I quickly run over to them grabbing Harry's arm trying to pull him back but he wouldn't budge he's just so angry.

"Harry your killing him" I scream in horror at this point everyone in the store is starring, probably even calling 911, when I scream that it must have caught his attention because his head snaps towards me and his eyes aren't dark anymore. He gets up running over to me, tears are pouring out of my eyes I've never been more scared in my life. I see Harry's lips moving but I can hear nothing everything seems to be in slow motion.

Like I'm in the movies or something, I cant hear it.

"Alyssa we got to go" I hear Harry scream snapping me out of my gaze, I nod quickly before he grabs my arm and we run as fast as we can out of here.

We get into the car and I get clumsy trying to get into the car. Harry runs over to the side trying to help me open the door "I got it, I got it" I shout opening the door and hoping in. Harry jogs over to his side before speeding away.

After a few minutes of silence I couldn't do it, not now. Not today I couldn't stay silent anymore it happened  word vomit, the questions were running through my mind and I had to get them out I was going to get answers to what happened back there.

"What was that back there" I ask quietly still a little shaken up from what just happened, when Harry looks at me I just see them fighting again he has a busted lip and bruise on his cheek but he is nothing compared to that other guy. He was bleeding badly I even though Harry was going to kill him right then and there.

"He started something, something big" Harry says through clenched teeth and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion not really understanding what this meant.

"They're declaring war, they want to fight" Harry says and that was it my heart stopped, my whole world seemed to have come crashing down. All the things all the things I've been worrying about the past week have come true have and are going to slowly become a reality.