scared

Harry's P.O.V

A hear a knock at the door telling me Jen is over, I quickly get up from my seat and jog towards the door opening it to reveal Jennifer wearing little clothing as usaully. She doesn't respect herself and thats a major turn off.

"Well hello there Harry" she coos and I roll my eyes before moving over allowing her to come inside, she never takes a rest does she?

"We really gotta stop sneaking around and tell her already" she spits and I roll my eyes.

"I will I will tell her Fuck" I spit and she rolls her eyes at me, sometimes I cant fucking stand her but I need her.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"I know its horrible to think el" I sob as she rubs my back soothingly but nothing seems to be calming me down, what other reason would he have to lie to me about that slut. 

"Babe you have no idea what is going on therefore we can blow anything out of porportion" Eleanor says calmly andI nod but I'm still hurt, upset, I cant keep feeling like he's hiding something from me. Its to painful to bare.

"Eleanor I'm so scared" I sob and now we're full out hugging, she's saying calm words into my ears trying to calm me down which still isnt helping. Its a bit soothing but I am unable to control myself and the tears just poor freely.

"I know boo I know" she says quietly.

30 minutes later

I've finally calmed down and me and Eleanor have been talking rationally.

"Act normal" she says and I nod " and if there is suspicion act on it but quietly" she suggests and its not to bad of an Idea I mean if your man was acting like this what would you do, this is to fucking much I have collage in about 3 months and I am worried about this shit.

"I will I already think he's suspicious of me, but he should be of himself" I shout the end getting worked up again, Eleanor laughs at me at my sudden outburst, soon enough a smile tugs on my face.

"Thank you" I say as we watch a movie and she nods hugging  me one more time, I should really get going and check on Melissa even though I am not to fond of Sarah maybe she wont even be there which I hope I dont want to here it anything she has to say. I have to much going on right now for that.

1 hour later.

we just finished eating chinise food and I am stuffed and sadly have to leave, even though I would much rather stay here with her than anybody else.

"I should go" I sigh and she gives me puppy dog eyes before nodding and hugging me again, she walks me towards the door and we hug once more.

she gives me puppy dog eyes before getting up and walking me towards the door.

"Stay strong" she whispers into my ear as we pull away from the hug and I feel a tear slip down my cheek as I exit the apartment building.

Time for me to go home and cry myself to sleep even though I know I shouldnt