Trouble Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

"Come on Alyssa i wasn't dancing like that" I growl

"You think you can do that" She shouts "spend a week with me and act like you actaully care" She screams again tears falling down her cheeks "Why couldn't i have just fucking listened" She says

"Stayed away from you" She says again "Dont act like you give a fuck about me harry if you dont, Dont act like you want to be with me Harry if you dont" She screams.

"You think I dont want to be with you, that i dont want you" I roar "Why wont you be with me" I roar at this point tears are forming in my eyes and tears are already pouring out of hers.

"I'm not used to this" I say loudly pulling at the ends of my hair vigurously 

"Then you don't have to be, do what you want Harry I dont want this relationship if you dont" She says and my head snaps towards her before i begin walking towards her

"You think i dont want you" I whisper inching closer to her face "I want you more than anything I've ever wanted in my whole life" I whisper again and she lets tears fall again one falls down mine but i wipe it quickly

"Why'd you have to do that" She yells hitting my chest "Why do you have to make me hate you when i-i love you" She yells hitting my chest even harder letting the tears pour freely.

Did she just say she loves me, The odd part is thats all I've been thinking about the whole two weeks we've been with each other, how i feel as if I'm falling in love with her but i must sound crazy. Completely crazy but she just proved me wrong. she feels it to.

"I love you to" I say my voice cracking "Dont you see that" I yell "I love you to" I yell once again making her look me in the eye "I'm just scared" I whisper and she looks at me before taking my head in her hands and caressing my cheek.

"Trust me" She whispers before crashing her lips to mine and kissing me long and passionatly, letting all the anger, the sexaul tension and mostly the love out in one kiss. Is one kiss I will never foget Its one kiss I havent felt in years.

"Lets go home" I whisper before pecking her forehead and leading her to my car.