Whats going on.

Alyssa's P.O.V

After I awkwardly retrieved my phone out of the kitchen I made my way up the stiars for real this time to take a shower, I turn the water on before getting in so I know its at the right tempature. I strip off my clothing and get in, my mind keeps going back to what Louis said "Did you tell her yet" that could mean so many things and that's what I think scares me the most.

I thought taking a shower would calm my nerves but nope not at all, I'm just as distaught as i was before i got in there. I pull at the ends of my hair in frustration what could he possibly have to tell me. I mean should i ask him no because he would no i was ease dropping and be mad but I just happened to walk by when he was saying it so its not technically ease dropping is it?

I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist before wrapping one around my head and brushing my teeth, Once I finish brushing my teeth I open the bathroom door to see Harry sitting on the bed doing what looks like thinking. I ignore him because I'm kind of mad there was something he had to tell me supposedly that was important and he never did. I don't even know if I have a right to be mad damn it this whole thing is a big mess.

I grab a pair of sweat short shorts and a crop top with some lacey white undergarments, I drop my towel before sliding on my panties then clasping my bra, I can feel Harry's eyes on me but I don't make eye contact with him. I slip on my short sweat shorts and then put on my crop top that shows about half of my stomach and my belly button piercing. I take the towel off of my hair leaving it in long waves down my back. I sit on the end of the bed to put on some ankle socks before getting up and attempting to walk out of the room.

"Alyssa" Harry says quietly and I hesitantly turn around.

"What's wrong" He asks and I shake my head.

He scoffs "Cut the Bullshit Alyssa I know something's wrong" He spits and I scoff how dare he, he started this hiding whatever the fuck he is hiding from me.

"You want to know what's wrong Harry" I shout and Harry stands up and walks towards me fuming

"Go for it" He spits only inches away from me.

"We have an amazing night" I begin with "We make fucking love harry we made love last night" I shout "And I find out your keeping something from me" I yell and his head snaps up to look me in the eyes but they're not the welcoming green ones, their dark completely dark.

"You heard what" He roars slamming against the wall "I know your hiding something from me" I shout

And Harry responds by punching the wall next to me making me flinch, "How would you possibly know that" He roars

"I heard you" I scream "Nice try but I heard" I yell "Now what are you keeping from me Harry" I yell again and he pulls at the ends of his hair in frustration before punching the wall over and over again.

"Harry stop" I say quietly

"I don't want you to look at me" He says quietly and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Your scaring me" I say quietly stepping away from him and he looks at me sympathetically but I just step as far away from him as I can, I'm not mentally prepared for what could possibly come out of his mouth.

"Do you know what I do" He says quietly and I shake my head, I know he works but I don't know what he does.

"I have a reason for why i do what i do" He says sitting down on the bed and patting the spot next to him.

"I'm in a gang Alyssa" He says quietly and my eyes go wide he's in a what?!? Oh my god so everything I was hearing was some what true, He does shit like that oh god Harry no.