... Part 2

Alyssa"s P.O.V

What I am seeing, I hope isn't what I am assuming. If I'm not mistaken that looks, looks like sex hair and the thought just makes my heart fall into my stomach. He couldnt have, he wouldn't have. As I examn him he looks at me wide eyed but also a hint of confusion behind it.

"Harry" I choke out and like I assumed would happen the tears started to fall as soon as I started to talk but it was no suprise to me.

"Pl-please tell me you didnt-" I begin to say but then his head snaps up towards me.

"God no Alyssa" He screams, and I feel some what of a lift of my shoulders but the pain is still there from past events.

"We need to talk" I say quietly not daring to make eye contact with him.

Harry's P.O.V

I cant believe she thought I would cheat on her, no  I was angry and for the first time in a long time I didn't use sex as a relief I used fighting as a relief. The good part for me is she hasn't seen the busted knuckles but who nows how long it will take until she does.

"We need to talk" Alyssa says quietly not making any sort of eye contact with me.

"No Alyssa you need to go" I say quietly taking off my shoes and walking into the living room, expecting well no I didn't think she would listen.

She shakes her head and I sigh "Alyssa get out" I growl

"You know what harry" She screams "Im done having you think because your some tough guy you can push me around you are going to sit the fuck down and you will listen to what I have to say" She roars causing my eyes to go wide

Did she? yea. I think she did