Why would you lie

Alyssa's P.O.V

I can't think straight I can't think at all, he's in danger and that's the only thing that will keep replaying in my mind. He and everyone else I care about can be in danger right now.

Then I think about what he said earlier they've known this other gang has been here for awhile, when the fuck was he planning on telling me? Was he ever going to tell me?

I turn around to face Harry but quickly get out of his grip, how could he not tell me about this when he first found out, it feels like, like betrayal does he not trust me?

"Alyssa c'mon we will be fine" he says sternly and I can barley respond I want to scream and shout but nothing will leave my lips absolutely nothing.

Harry's P.O.V

She looks angry, or more confused I can't really tell her facial expression is unreadable. I know she is so confused and worried and that's the reason I never wanted this to be brought up, I mean could you blame me? Would you want your partner to worry 24/7 to have them feel like they always have to look over there shoulder. No I dont want that but I do want her safe.

"Were you ever planning on telling me" She finally speaks up catching my attention, my head snaps towards her and I give her a frown.

"I didn't want you to worry" I say which is the turth, I didnt want her to worry. If it ever got so bad I would have told her for her saftey but we dont even know how bad it really is.

" You didn't want me to worry" She shouts throwing her hands up in the air in frustration, with us why  does there always have to be a fight after fight I was only trying to keep her safe. 

" I'll be more worried if I wake up and your just gone" She says in between sobs, I slowly walk over to her placing my arms around her, she wraps her arms around my torso letting the tears fall freely and the sobs escaping her mouth freely. I wrap my arms tighter around her in reassurance that I will be fine, we will be fine.

"Shh" I coo in her ear trying to relax her the slightest bit, which did but she was still shaken up.

"I'm fine we're fine okay" I whisper in her ear and she sniffles before slowly unwrapping her arms from around my torso, she takes a step back before wiping her eyes and nodding at me. She looks up at me and I see pain, and hurt.

"You shouldn't have lied to me" She whispers and I sigh rather loudly.

"I know I just wanted to keep you safe" I say quietly and she rolled her eyes, before walking away. In the midst of trying to protect my girlfriend I get us into a fight, and she ends up mad at me.

"When will i catch a break" I mutter to myself before walking into the living room trying to find my stubborn girlfriend.