Im sorry

Harry's P.O.V

(This is what had happened before Alyssa walked in on him)

She's been avoiding me and that is obvious, it is more then obvious and instead she's spending this time with my friends? wtf. I am so mad I have never been more angry in my entire life.

Jen:

Come over ;D

I press send trying to hold in my anger and control my breathing but nothing seems to help, nothing at all. How the fuck could she be hanging out with my friends instead of me and be almost ignoring me completely ignoring me.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"You missed me huh" I shout and Harry's face turns to me, his face is pale and the look on his face is pure horror.

"You fucking miss me Harry" I shout tears streaming down my face rapidly I have absoulety no control and I feel like this is a dream, I hope its a dream. This is my worst nightmare.

"Alyssa" He asks in pure dis beleif and I just shake my head.

"He's all yours" I say quietly before rushing down the stairs and towards the front doork, I get pulled back to be faced to face with a crying Harry he couldn't possibly feel anything I'm feeling right now.

"I knew it" I scream in his face

"You fucking cheater" I shout pounding on his chest but he wont let go of me, I never imagined our ending like this. Me so broken I never imagined to end up like this but I should have known better I should of taken peoples advice when they said he'll ruin you.

I get out of his grip and he doesn't have any words, he's speechless? he is fucking speechless I slap him straigh across the face and no doubt it felt good, I didnt feel any regret like the last time that happened because he deserved it.

"i-it I wasn't cheating on you" he screams and I laugh, I actaully find myself laughing in this horrid situation .

"Oh so fucking her isn't cheating" I say laughing still "Bullshit Harry" I spit the tears finding their way back out of my eyes once again.

"Your her problem now Harry because I'm done" I spit before trying to get out of his grip and out of the door.

"Please dont leave me, I th-thought you were cheating on me, you were avoiding me" He screams tears falling down his eyes.

"You want to know why Harry" I ask my voice slightly cracking " because I couldn't bare to hear the truth, I knew it would tare me to peices so props to you Harry" I say gasping for air as I continue to cry

"You tore me apart" I whisper

"I shoudn't have listen to Louis" I shake my head and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion " he promised me, you'd love me to much and you could never do such a thing but I knew better I knew i did but for some reason I listened, I guess I hoped you weren't the peice of shit everyone said you were" I spit wiping my eyes trying to calm myself down

"Alyssa no i lo-" he begins to say but I shake my head shutting him up.

"no.When you love someone Harry you dont put someone through so much pain" I explain and I shove him off before running out the door and into my car, he chases after me but I get in before he could and lock the doors.

"Alyssa please" he roars banging his fists again my windows in attempt to get me to open, them I look backwards to pull out of the drive way once I'm on I take one last glance at Harry and he's on his knee's his head buried into his hands.

and alls I could think about is he did this to himself.