Meet my crew

Alyssa's P.O.V

"It's nice to meet all of you" I say to Liam, Louis, Niall and zayns they nod and say the same thing.

"So your all friends" I say pointing to all of them.

"Yea you could say that" Zayns British accent rings through my voice and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yep there my friends" Harry says suspiciously eyeing Zayn for acting so weird, they're all acting weird.

"Are you two dating" Liam asks and I smile at him for all the tattoos and crap he's pretty welcoming and fatherly.

"Not exactly" I respond and they furrow there eyebrows in confusion

"Lets just say if a guy comes up to her he's getting his ass beat" Harry says and the guys laugh.

"Oh yea she's Harry's" Louis says making me laugh.

"So what are you two planning today" Louis asks and I shrug

"Shopping" he asks and I squeal and clap my hands together making them laugh I look over to Harry with puppy dog eyes.

"I suppose" Harry says mocking my mother and I swat his arm playfully and he gasps and pretends to be here I just bend down a place a sweet kiss on his arm.

All the boys aw and harry and i both turn around to send them a glare i mean why do they have to be all up in our buisness?

"Wel shall we" Louis asks and I nod "I'll go with harry" I say and they all nod before we exit the premesis and heading to our cars I hop into the car and we sped of to the mall im so excited.

Once we pull into the mall a big smile spreads across my face and Harry looks at me wide eyed "Come on were gonna shop till we drop" I beam and I hear Harry laughing hysterically, I just glare at him I'm a fashionista and there is no hiding that I mean I'm not some preppy girly girl but I love clothing shoes and all that shit it just fits me.

"Well lets go then" He says trying to control his laughter, and I want to do something to get him back for laughing at me so I might as well have a little fun.

"Or" I say seductivly and his laughter immediatly stops and his head snaps my way "We could have some fun" I whisper into his ear before sucking lightly on his earlobe and kissing and licking down his kneck i suck on one spot and I hear him moan "Found it" I whisper against his skin.

I'm no virgin, but im no slut either I was dating a guy for about a year and a half i thought i was in love but turns out he wasn't who i thought he was well throughout that year and a half I've had quite the expeirences sexaully. I bring my hand slowly up harrys leg before rubbing his length through his pants

"Fuck Alyssa" He groans and I laugh before stopping completely and getting out of the car Harry gets out of the car and huffs and I look down to the still growing buldge.

Harry's P.O.V

After we went to probably 30 different stores we left with about 50 bags which is all of Alyssa's the boys and I didnt really shop and let me tell you this girl can shop forever if we wern't all hungry we would still be shopping. I spot Louis and Alyssa walking ahead chatting laughing and I like it those two are oddly simmiliar and i see them being best friends which is a good thing, my girlfri- i mean friend whatever the fuck we are and my bestfriend getting along what more could i ask for.

"She's a keeper" Liam says and I smile before looking back at her laughing with louis and nodding in agreement, and the truth is she is she's special and she is a keeper.

"I mean it Harry, she's something good and I hope you dont loose it. I haven't seen you this happy in god knows when, and i just hope you dont screw it up" He scolds and Anger takes over me

"You think i dont know that" I whisper/yell

"You think i dont realise how much I have changed over the past years. Well you've changed to you may be the mature one but your still apart of this. I know I've slept with girls and used them only for that but that is not Alyssa she is something special to me. Something i never would dare try to loose, shes different" I ramable on about what Liam was trying to say as false, he has no idea how much I care about Alyssa.

He smiles at me like that's what he has been waiting to hear for along time and I just shake my head at his ridiculousness.

"Ya'll want to get something to" Alyssa's cute voice sings through my ears and I smile before looking over at all the boys and we all nod in agreement. Dinner it is.

We deicde to go to some steakhouse but the food smells really good, we order some cocktails and sit, drink, talk and laugh about stupid things. I cant help but admire Alyssa in every conversation im ingulfed in my eyes stay glued to hers.

The waiter brings us our food and i got steak with lobster and alyssa got steak with shrimp. I hear Alyssa moan in satisfaction and i cant fight her on it this stuff is really good. 

"Want to try some" She asks picking up a peice of shrimp with her fork and I nod before she feeds it to me, A smile at her before kissing her on the cheek once we finish up. Its around 8 so we decide to go home and watch movies sleep, stay up and talk whatever.

We're on our way home to see what there is to do that is stupid, fun or completely humilating there.