ss

Harry's P.O.V

I made Alyssa call all the guys and girls and for them to meet us at the house, I practically yelled at her to do it for one reason and one reason only I'm having trouble contoling my anger at the moment And  I am doing everything In my being to not do something I will regret.

We pull into the driveway of the house, I quckly get out of the car not waiting for Alyssa there is no time. But she's not to far behind. I burst through the doors and everyone's head snaps up towards me, wide eyed I clench my fist my chest still heaving up and down.

"What happened" Zayn's accent rings through my ears, causing the memories to come back they flood back into my mind. the way my hands felt around that pricks of a neck I enjoyed it and you may think I am crazy but get in between me and my girl like that again. I'll do a lot more damage.

" Alec" I say through clenched teeth, they all look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Alec" Harry says through clenched teeth as I walk into the room, finding everyone looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. I was about to interver before I thought about it Harry might get angry for me talking why? I have no Idea but better safe then sorry.

"They're declaring war" Harry says through clenched teeth, his chest still heaving up and down. Fist clenched and everything.

All the boys scatter at those words, words coming out of everyones mouths. Questions after questions and I dont know what to do.

"Girls leave" Harry says sternly, and all of us look at each other.

"Now" Harry barks causing all of us to Jump and exit the room. We all walk up the stairs and go into mine and Harry's bedroom. Well techniqaully its Harrys but Its mostly my bed. I enjoy sleep quite a lot, but I cant help but want to know what they are going to talk about.

"Ill be right back" I say quietly and they all nod watching me exit the room, I quietly walk towards the stairs thats right near the living room where the boys happen to be talking. I sit down quietly trying to make out any of the words I can which Isn't much.

"Contol it Harry" I hear Liam say sternly I roll my eye he is honestly the fatherly one in this little group/gang thing whatever they are.

"We have to come up with a plan and fast" He growls "I'm not taking any chances if this is what they want then this is what they're going to get got it" Harry growls once again his tone just sends shivers down my spine.

I hear all the yeas, from the boys probably nodding as well but I cannot see. "And harry" Niall asks his thick Irish accent inbetween every word.

"What happened back there" He asks

"He's been watching the girls" He growls and I hear him walking towards the stair case that was my cue to run as fast but quietly as I could. I got up quietly before darting to the bedroom door, and sitting on the bed next to Danielle out of breathe. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion

"Just go with it pretend I was here the whole time" I whisper into her ear and soon enough Harry walks through the doors looking just as pissed as ever.

"Can you give us a minute" Harry asks and I give the girls pleading eyes but they nod before exiting the room.

"Pussies" I mutter under my breathe.

we sit there in silence for a couple of minutes before I decide to stand up and walk out, but then Harry decides to speak.

"Couldn't have just listened and stayed up here" He asks laughing the slightest bit I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, trying to play dumbfounded even though I know this isn't going to work.

"Oh C'mon alyssa I could hear you running for dear life when I came up the stairs" He scoffs and I roll my eyes before shrugging.

"I just wanted to know what was going on" I say quietly

Harry's P.O.V

"Do you not understand I told you to leave the room for a reason" I bark and she flinches at the loud noise suddenly leaving my lips, anger reveals itself again and I have been having trouble controling it for that past couple days.

"I had a right" She shouts, surprise written all over my face.

"You had a right" I scoff " Alyssa why cant you ever fucking listen" I scream punching a wall right beside me.

"You just can never fucking listen" I say

Alyssa's P.O.V

He punches the wall causing me to flinch one more time, in all honestly that's been happening a lot. He's been scaring me a lot he just he seems so angry lately maybe its the stress who really knows Harry isn't one for emotion well rarely.

I walk over to him slowly, in attempt to grab and examen his hand but he pulls it away not making eye contact with me.

"Harry i" I begin to say

"Just stop" He interrupts me growling, I let a tear escape my eye before exiting the room. Was what I did really  that bad? I thought I had every right to know what happened back there, since it involved me, he shouldn't be so mad I know I dont listen but I am a grown women why would I take orders from him. Why is he so mad at me over this.

(A/N): Long chapter since it's been a couple days, vote, comment tell me what you think soon enough Ill need a certain amount of votes and comments to post the next chapters okay! Have a great rest of your weekend :D