Broken

Alyssa's P.O.V

It's been a week, since mine and Harrys... well I dont even know what to call what happened exactly but we haven't talked, he's texted me and tried to call me a couple of times but I did everything in my might not to answer. Dont get me wrong I miss him more than anything, being in his arm's cuddling, having him make me swoon with the sweet words he whispers into my ear at night. His lips which feel like clouds soft, the way his smile can light up a room. The way when his dimples show they make butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I just miss everything, every little detail pops into my head only making me miss him more, only making the urge to get up and drive to his house get worse.

But I cant do that? me and Harry always rush to each others sides right after a fight and that may not be a good thing, we never give each other time to breathe we never really think about the sitaution at hand and I'm taking this time to.

"I'm going to lunch with joe" Melissa says quietly snapping me out of my thoughts, I didn't even hear her enter the room I nod in response not making eye contact nor a noise just the slightest gesture, a god awful nod.

"You should come" She says causing my head to snap towards her and I just shake my head, I hear a sigh leave her lips before she exits my room and shortly after I hear the front door close. Sad would be an understatment I'm more depressed then I've ever been.

I don't want to do anything or see anyone, talk to anyone I want to be locked up in my room in the darkness because that's what I feel, that is what I see. I see and feel darkness no happiness is around me.

Sitting her alone gives me time to think, gives me time to realize how horrible my life really is or has been these last couple of days. It gives me time to drowned in my own thoughts.

Harry's P.O.V

A week, yes a week I haven't heard from her, I haven't seen her beautiful face nor heard her beautiful angelic voice that I loved waking up to every morning, It's like she dissapread she's just gone. I've been a bump on the log in my bedroom this whole week.

Not planning for whatever alec has in store, not caring. I dont have a care in the world because the one thing I truly cared about seems to have never existed like she just vanished.

I hear a knock on the door, causing me to snap back into reality I groan deciding if I will get up and open the door, when in all honesty I dont have the energy to. but I decide I might as well I make my way over to the door.

I open up the door to see Louis and Eleanor I groan in response and they both give each other that look like what are we gonna do with him.

"What do you guys want" I ask lowly and Eleanor scoffs

"Mate we want you to not mope around to get out and about" Louis says Eleanor nodding

I wave my hand dismessivly at them, I dont want to go out. I dont want to go anywhere out of all the people to understand that I thought it would be them but no they barge in here trying to make me go out? is this some type of joke?

"Just a dinner with the rest of the group" Eleanor pleads, I'm heistant and first but fresh air might as well it will do me some good.

I nod "Give me an hour" I say and Eleanor squeals before jumping up from the couch and waiting at the door I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ill be back for you in an hour lad" Louis yells and I nod before making my way back up the stairs.

Eleanors P.O.V

"We did it" i squeals and he roll my eyes playfully at me, you are all probably wondering what's going on and well Louis and i have a little plan up our sleeves. I mean if it's the only way to feel happiness in the air then why not?

"Okay drop me off at Alyssa's" I say and Louis nods we pull into the drive way and I give Louis a quick peck on the cheek.

"Just wait here" I say and he nods I run to the doorstep before knocking Alyssa's P.O.V

Alyssa's P.O.V

I hear a knock on the door, and quickly get it only because I'm right near the door otherwise I probably would have left them hanging. Like I said I am in no mood for people, to talk, to smile to do anything I feel drained and it people aren't my fortay today.

I open up the door to see a smiling Eleanor, I move aside allowing her acess into the house. Not returning the gesture only because my face has been stuck in this frown for the past week.

"What are you doing here" I ask sheepishly not really into it, not really in the mood to be having a conversation right now but I cant take out my relationship problems on El that's just wrong she has nothing to do with it.

"Well I just don't want you sit around, her depressed looking well rather hoboish" She says unsure of her words I roll my eyes.

"Come on I dont look like that bad" I coo and her eyes go wide giving me that yea right face. 

"Just come out to eat tonight with the rest of the group" she asks pleadingly and I am hesitant unsure completely, but then again being trapped in this house for a week can be really boring and going out can maybe lighten the room.

"Fine" I say and She squeals before attacking me with a hug but gagging "And shower" She says and my eyes go wide before I wave my hands dismissevly

"Give me and hour and a half" I say and she nods before walking to the door

"Ill pick you up then" she coos and I nod before going into the bathroom to shower.

Eleanors P.O.V

I have a huge smile on my face, this might actaully work. I hop into the car and Louis gives me a questioningly look before I nod smiling widley we are some good ass friends even if they may hate us at first.

"Ill pick her up later you pick him up" I say and Louis nods before pecking me on the lips and driving off this just might work and I hope it does, without any back firing on us.