Mall

Alyssa's P.O.V

While driving to the mall my mind kept wondering to how lovey Harry was being today, I was actaully really cute. He's never been so passionate or shown so much emotion I mean I thing that's more emotion I've seen other than anger. That also makes me wonder how "buisness" Is going he doesn't really talk to me about it, even if I ask its a dont worry about it or whatever. I shiver at the though of something being bad.

"Whats wrong" Eleanor asks and my attention snaps towards her, I must have been quite vivid with the thoughts that were going through my head.

"Nothing just thinking" I state and she furrows her eyebrows togther before nodding and dropping the subject, I honestly should be talking to her about this stuff. I mean she goes through it with Louis the real question is how does she cope I mean Its terrifying thinking one day you could get a phone call. And that they could get hurt. I feel my stomach churning at the thought maybe I will talk about it with her not today though today is a relax day. Today is a shopping day with my girl and I want to enjoy it not having to worry all the time. 

Through out the time me and my sub concioness were having a talk we arrived at the mall, and were already parked. I am really excited for today but soon enough my walk in closet is going to have to be bigger its practically full but I just keep on shopping, I cant help it I mean I dont shop everyday or every week a couple times a month though and I shop a lot those couple times.

We walk through the mall doors and instantly I smell coffee taking over my nostrols I cant help but drool.

"Lets get some coffee first" I suggest and Eleanor smiles before nodding and we walk over to starbucks, we order two frappicinos before sitting down for a couple of minutes.

"So what was that in the car" Eleanor asks eyeing me suspicously 

I look up at her in shock from the sudden question I was oh so badly trying to avoid I didn't want to have this talk. but now what am i going to do I could try though "What are you talking about" I say inocently batting my eye lashes at her in attempt fot it to work. She rolls her eyes at me playfully

"Come on Alyssa I know that look you were thinking and thinking hard" She states and I huff before giving up at trying to avoid the question I sigh before leaning a bit forward. 

"I think about what they do" I say quietly and she looks at me understanding before giving me a warm friendly smile.

"I do to, not as much as i used to because it can really bring you down" She begins to say and I listen literally full on all ears "I want to enjoy every second I have with him and forget about the negative because I know he can take care of himself" She says quietly trying to sound as confident in him as she can but I know theres a hint of sadness and worry behind it "But he also has harry" She states "And harry has him remember that they will always have each others back" She says and I feel a tear falling down my cheek before quickly wiping it away.

I nod rapidly before letting out a little laugh from my sensitivness "I'm just scared" I say and she nods before getting up and hugging me "Its a scary thing" She says and I nod In agreement we both end up letting a few tears fall before laughing a little and pulling away from our embrace.

"Now" She says humorously "Are you ready to shop younge lady" She says in a weird voice earning a loud laugh from me, I quickly cover my mouth once I notice people staring at me. Me and Eleanor laugh before linking arms and running out of starbucks like complete idiots once were a distance away from starbucks we stop and have a good laugh.

"Oh god that was classic" I say in between laughter and Eleanor nods before wiping her eyes from the water coming out from how hard she has been laughing.