A night for me and you.

WARNING SEXAULLY GRAPHIC!

Alyssa's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since mine and Zach and Harry's encounter and he still hasn't apologized I keep my distance from him because I'm rather disappointed that he would have done that.

And the worst part is he didn't even apologize for his actions, which were wrong they were completely wrong he had no right to bug out on me. Anyway me and Harry have been dating for exactly a month today so it's our 1 month anaversery and I'm excited. Harry told me he had the whole thing planned and I'm surprised he decided to take charge I bought him a really expensive watch because he actually likes them.

School has been well school, the necessary drama occasional fighting, the horrible teachers the homework blah blah blah. Today is Friday and Melissa and Sarah are coming over to help me get ready for my date with Harry.

I just got out of the shower and threw some shorts and one of Harry's shirts on, yes I have a couple of his shirts and sweat pants that he's left here from sleeping over. I hear a knock on the door and luckily I have the house to myself all weekend my brother and mom went on some business trip and I'm happy, although I miss spending time with him we used to be so close and now I barley see him.

I shake off the guilty feeling and open the door to see Sarah and Melissa I smile at them and they come barging in before jogging up the stairs to my bedroom.

"What are you wearing" Sarah asks and I smile before walking to my closet and pulling out a long black dress that exposes a lot of my back and has a slit in the side to show some legs.

"Damn he isn't going to be able to control himself" Melissa says and we all laugh before I nod in agreement I'm going to look hot, and I'm thinking Harry deserves to get laid I mean he's been a very good boy.

"Okay get changed" Sarah orders and I roll my eyes

"Okay mom" I groan she rolls her eyes before we all laugh, I'm wearing red lacy undergarments just in case and I put the dress in which frets perfectly and is tight enough for curves.

I walk out of the bathroom and they both gasp before smiling and telling me how sexy and beautiful I look.

"Now make up" Sarah screams Sarah is like a make up artist but I'm not complaining she does a really good job it's a gift.

"Hair" Melissa screams, did I forget to mention Melissa is like a hair stylist. I have my two very own make up and hair stylists.

Melissa Ambrays my hair which means blonde at half of my ends and the rest my natraul brown color, it looks really good and when shes finished she curls it. About an hour and a half later my hair and make up are fully done. The curls are loose and fall down my back perfectly, Sarah does foundation smokey eyes and red lipstick.

Its around 5:30 when we finish and Harry should be here any minute.

Harrys P.O.V

An hour earlier

" I know Liam" I shout as he scolds me about having to tell Alyssa about what we do, your probably even wondering what i do. well you'll find out sooner or later.

"He's right mate" Louis says and I roll my eyes

"What if she looks at us differently" I ask him and he shakes his head

"Alyssa loves you flaws and all, We have reasoning behind what we do and I know she will understand that" Louis says and I nod before taking a deep breathe and going upstairs to get ready for tonight, It is going to be special.

Present time

The nerves are kicking in once i pull up into Alyssa's driveway I just hope everything goes well, I take a deep breathe before getting out of the car and getting the boque of roses out of the back. I walk up the drive way and knock on the door waiting for Alyssa to come and get it.