Brother sister time

We pull into friendlys and mike smiles at me, I return the gesture it brings back good memories when me my mom dad and mike went here for family dinners sometimes. When my mom wasn't this and when my father was still here I get snapped out of my thoughts from the slamming of the car door

Mike just stares at me waiting for me to get out and seconds later I do.

"Two please" I ask the waiter and he nods before giving us a booth

"We haven't been here in forever" mike gushes and I smile at him before nodding

"So how've you been kid" I say and he laughs

"your acting like we haven't seen eachother  years" He snorts earning a laugh from the both of us, our food comes and we just get into little conversations, laughing and such but I keep noticing him smiling down at his phone making me wonder who it could possibly be then it hits me a GIRL.

"Who is she" I coo and Mikes head snaps towards me with wide eyes

"No-none" He stutters making me laugh

"Okay ill let it go this time but I want to meet her" I say while paying the bill, he laughs before we walk back to the car. I dont want to go home but for the last two days, once I'm 18 Im gone I mean I'll be around for mike but only mike. My mother, my mother isn't my mom anymore we lost her along time ago and I have to deal with it.

We both get in the car slamming the door shut before I sigh "What do you want to do" I ask and Mike shrugs I dont think he wants to go home and listen to my mom running her mouth either, I bet my mom isn't even home she's probably off somewhere. 

"You want to go to Harrys" I ask and he smiles and nods suprisingly my brother and Harry have a pretty good relationship I'm pretty sure they text to see how each other are dooing every once and a while which is cool.

I pull into Harry's drive way before turning off the car we both get out of the car and walk up to the front door, Mike is shortly behind me because he is texting once again. I knock on the door which is kind of a forigen feeling I usaully walk in with Harry or something but whatever.

Minutes later Harry comes to the door with furrowed eyebrows "Why didn't you just walk in" He asks and I shrug before standing on my tippy toes to put a kiss on his lips I hear mike gag and we both laugh.

"Aye lad how are you" Harry asks mike 

"Nothing much" He says before giving him a bro hug and we both walk inside, I set all of my stuff down before going over and sitting on the coach. For some reason It feels different I dont know does that makes sense I just feel as if I haven't been here forever but in reality I havent been here in a couple of hours.

"Movie" I ask and the boys nod I pick out a movie putting it in before turning off the lights and grabbing a blanket I sit next to Harry cuddling into him while Mikes on his phone again on the other couch, I cant help but giggle

"Whats up with him" Harry whispers into my ear and I laugh before reaching up towards his ear

"I think its a girl" I coo and Harry smiles before returning his attention back towards the movie, Throughout the movie Harry falls asleep and I feel myself drifting but try to stay awake.

"We got to go" Mike says in a panic and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion befor realizing the time, I hope my mother isn't home so she thinks we were home earlier I quickly get out of Harrys embrace before kissing him.

"Your not staying" Harrys raspy voice asks and I shake my head "grounded" I say before me and mike put our shoes on.

"Love you bye baby" I yell

"Love you to" He screams and I slam the door shut before we run to the car I quickly speed back to the house when relief washes over me, my mother isn't home thank god. We jump out of the car before running into the house we dont bother turning any lights on mike goes into his room probably doing what he usaully does. 

I change into some pjs and watch a movie in my room until I drift to sleep, I jolt awake hearing the door slam and I look at the clock and its 2am I want to go down there and scream at her but it isn't worth it. I hear my door creak opening meaning its my mother but I pretend to be a sleep I hear her sniffe before walking over to me.

"I'm sorry I have been so foul" She whispers before kissing me on the forehead, once i hear my bedroom door shut I let a tear slip down my cheek. My father would be disgusted by how she's acting he wouldn't want her like this. I just want my father back.